Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:43:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ubiatarplay scam: Let be unite to file a law case against them  (Read 2153 times)
suchi2591 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 03:05:12 AM by suchi2591

Hi guys,

Ubiatarplay is making a fun of its bounty team. They are paying only 5% of the bounty budget. No communication from the team, no clarification even.
Lets be unite and file a law case against this fraud company, We have a plan if you are victim of the same connect us on the telegram group:

This is a bounty project which cheated many legendry/hero ,memebrs in signature campaign. Join us and prepare for legal process against them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KuinginBeli

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Im supporting you, lets burn this scam project ubiatar to the ground, spread the word and also this thread to social media network
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Hi guys,

Ubiatarplay is making a fun of its bounty team. They are paying only 5% of the bounty budget. No communication from the team, no clarification even.
Lets be unite and file a law case against this fraud company, We have a plan if you are victim of the same connect us on the telegram group:

This is a bounty project which cheated many legendry/hero ,memebrs in signature campaign. Join the group and prepare for legal process against them.

https://t.me/ubiatarplayscam

Ubitarplay is not a scam from pov of an operating company.

Yeah they have cheated their bounty participants by not giving them what they deserve.
They kept changing the rules, i was closely monitoring this but now it seems that participants have gone rebel.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:54:08 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:24:35 PM by DenysM

Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects and this is one of them. Again, the members of the bounty were deceived.
Link to their ANN branch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034907.0
Bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3099938.0
account of their manager
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1889869
In the conditions it was written that they allocated 1 million tokens for bounty members.
After completion of the ICO, the manager made calculations and provided table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yEQ09u_0SL0sxq_UOLEXZSg2CqKLFyW6l-WrpEanraM/edit#gid=144729219
But the bounty members received only 5% of the promised amount. Look at any wallet and see that all received only 1/20. The team blocks the participants in the telegram.
We as members of the bounty can not do anything. I suggest writing in their social networks that the project is scam, so that investors can see it. I also suggest writing them to partners so that they know that they are working with scammers. You can also leave your feedback here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubiatar&rdid=com.ubiatar
It is also possible; it is necessary to write in SEC.
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
https://www.sec.gov/tcr
I wrote
Write to their founders in Facebook that they are scammers.
https://www.facebook.com/FirstFounder
https://www.facebook.com/francesco.raco.76
https://www.facebook.com/GittoMariaElena
Perhaps you have opinions that we can do more ?!

https://t.me/joinchat/FodyEg0HfNDYM73nFpJGdg
group where we discuss these scammers
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

it's really sad for me reading this thread.

I've followed ubiatarplay and i was pretty close to join their bounty. I think i was just lucky.

I really hope that you can have to they promised to you....especially becouse the ico hasn't went bad.
gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

The matter is that they are postponing every answer. continuing to gain time and procrastinating, there is not a new spreadsheet, there is no "previous admin" who covers the official clothes and who gives an institutional message, they put Raffealla to procrastinate indefinitely. however, the EIDOO team has already been informed.

-no new spreadsheet.
-always refer you to a "wait" or to write to an email ..
-the CEO and all the institutional components of the team seem to being evaporated.
-they are trying to move the conversation subject always suggesting you try the App
-they ATM uses to ban and censor regularly anyone who asks legitimate questions.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
bitpol

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:48:16 AM by bitpol

It is also possible; it is necessary to write in SEC.
https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
https://www.sec.gov/tcr
I wrote

Perhaps you have opinions that we can do more ?!

https://t.me/joinchat/FodyEg0HfNDYM73nFpJGdg
group where we discuss these scammers

I don't think that filling out a complaint with the SEC can be very useful. Ubiatar is a European company, based in Switzerland. Even if the SEC usually, when required, carries out its actions all over the world, if I remember correctly this ICO wasn't opened to American investors.

If we as bounty hunters want to report to the regulator, maybe is better to report the fact to the:

1. FINMA - Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority

This is the main site: https://www.finma.ch/en

2. ESMA - European Security and Market Authority

This is the main site: https://www.esma.europa.eu/

on the upper right there is the link to the page: "file a complaint":  https://www.esma.europa.eu/investor-corner/file-complaint

From the page:

In this section you will find information about complaints against financial market participants, other than credit rating agencies and trade repositories.

ADVICE ON HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AN INDIVIDUAL FIRM
You have the right to complain if you are not happy about a financial product or service you buy from a firm authorised by a national regulator in the European Union (EU).

Without prejudice to your right of access to the judicial system, firms are required to have procedures in place to deal with your complaint. Some problems are straightforward and quick to solve. Others may be more complicated and, depending on the type of complaint, may take longer to evaluate.

But let's see before what happens since they have yet to start distribution for the content creation bounty and the translation one. And especially for the articles and blogs one, there are bloggers and small or big influencers who have taken part to the bounty: and if they are angry for the reward, they surely can delete the articles they have written about Ubiatar in the first place, and then write a new article explaining how they had been scammed in this bounty! It would not be a good advertising for them I imagine  Cheesy

By the way, they told us that the distribution is still going on, so I hope the mess will be fixed!
suchi2591 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

Problem is, they have sent only 5% of the actual amount. To all signature campaign members. This is completely unethical first announce that 1M bounty and after completion of ICO cut reward by 95%.

Community manager of their official group is even worse. He/she is deleting everyone who's complaining that they got only 5%.

I tried to email, contact them on Twitter no reply.

So don't have any other option. Eidoo did same with me now this ubiatarplay. It seems like every project managed by Eidoo is trained to execute bounty scam.

They are also not making updated sheet public due to security concerns. What security they want, every project put their final bounty sheet on bitcointalk. The issue is with their intentions.

Instead of replying, their founder members are banning ppl on fb as well who asked anything about bounty.

I will keep posted here on updates from them.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

Problem is, they have sent only 5% of the actual amount. To all signature campaign members. This is completely unethical first announce that 1M bounty and after completion of ICO cut reward by 95%.

Community manager of their official group is even worse. He/she is deleting everyone who's complaining that they got only 5%.

I tried to email, contact them on Twitter no reply.

So don't have any other option. Eidoo did same with me now this ubiatarplay. It seems like every project managed by Eidoo is trained to execute bounty scam.

They are also not making updated sheet public due to security concerns. What security they want, every project put their final bounty sheet on bitcointalk. The issue is with their intentions.

Instead of replying, their founder members are banning ppl on fb as well who asked anything about bounty.

I will keep posted here on updates from them.

I think all participants should invoke their rights because we've been deceive by the team and the fact their kicking out those who accuse them as scam in telegram means they're too guilty and can't withstand it. And even we email them it will be just useless and waste of time and I think we've been so weak and we can't do anything about this if we're just silently waiting.
SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Supporting you.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

Ubiatarplay is on of the top notch project. I was very impressed and supported them through signature campaign. But I can understand why they are doing like this.
I hope we should have a contact with them before taking any hard step.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I do confirm that I have received only 5% of tokens - 120 instead of 2400. More and more projects change their payment amounts, but somehow it happens exactly during the stake counting. This 95% decrease is quite funny because they already decreased the total amount by 28% earlier.
They will not publish the spreadsheets because "there is private data". There was no "private data" before.
gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

The matter is that they are postponing every answer. continuing to gain time and procrastinating, there is not a new spreadsheet, there is no "previous admin" who covers the official clothes and who gives an institutional message, they put Raffealla to procrastinate indefinitely. however, the EIDOO team has already been informed.

-no new spreadsheet.
-always refer you to a "wait" or to write to an email ..
-the CEO and all the institutional components of the team seem to being evaporated.
-they are trying to move the conversation subject always suggesting you try the App
-they ATM uses to ban and censor regularly anyone who asks legitimate questions.

UPDATE (positive news),
they are trying to solve the problem by email.
they could have thought of it before but at least this shows their good intentions.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

May I ask what kind of lawsuit do you intend on filing? Because I don't think you have a lot of options to begin with, first their is the part where you are only asking for a recovery of damages in your part for the payment being short. To tell you honestly I don't think it is a good idea as you will spend more on filing a lawsuit compared to the bounty which you will have receive, if in any other way you can retrieve it the best thing would be settling it outside the court room which I think is the most realistic way. 
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

May I ask what kind of lawsuit do you intend on filing? Because I don't think you have a lot of options to begin with, first their is the part where you are only asking for a recovery of damages in your part for the payment being short. To tell you honestly I don't think it is a good idea as you will spend more on filing a lawsuit compared to the bounty which you will have receive, if in any other way you can retrieve it the best thing would be settling it outside the court room which I think is the most realistic way. 

We can file complaints with these bodies. It will be bad for their reputation

1. FINMA - Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority

This is the main site: https://www.finma.ch/en

2. ESMA - European Security and Market Authority

This is the main site: https://www.esma.europa.eu/

I and my friends are ready to write complaints to these bodies if they deceive us
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Are you guys in the Telegram chat? They keep hiding themselves behind the "mistakes" of the old bounty manager (of course they don't say exactly what these mistakes are) and, this is ridiculous, they say they can't publish the new spreadsheets due to "privacy reasons". A guy asked what these reasons are and they answered again "for privacy reasons we can not publish data", so they really are like bots!

And this is maybe the funniest part, that guy then asked how it's possible that they have to keep safe those personal info if there was NO KYC process, so they have no info at all of the bounty hunters, and than replied the CEO, with these words, this is his very answer:
thanks for the advice but you have no responsibility in our company.
the chat is made to talk about the project and the ubiatarplay initiatives.
we are handling the emails concerning the bounty disputes.
with a large community this is normal.
now I beg you to be patient and you will also be given an answer.
do not continue to be insistent.
thank you

So again, they don't answer and they imply that if you keep asking you're gonna be banned. Disgusting behavior, these people are very shady!
PETES

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

Are you guys in the Telegram chat? They keep hiding themselves behind the "mistakes" of the old bounty manager (of course they don't say exactly what these mistakes are) and, this is ridiculous, they say they can't publish the new spreadsheets due to "privacy reasons". A guy asked what these reasons are and they answered again "for privacy reasons we can not publish data", so they really are like bots!

And this is maybe the funniest part, that guy then asked how it's possible that they have to keep safe those personal info if there was NO KYC process, so they have no info at all of the bounty hunters, and than replied the CEO, with these words, this is his very answer:
thanks for the advice but you have no responsibility in our company.
the chat is made to talk about the project and the ubiatarplay initiatives.
we are handling the emails concerning the bounty disputes.
with a large community this is normal.
now I beg you to be patient and you will also be given an answer.
do not continue to be insistent.
thank you

So again, they don't answer and they imply that if you keep asking you're gonna be banned. Disgusting behavior, these people are very shady!

They don't answer because there are no real answers, all just are excuses. For once and for all, why they don't just tell that they won't pay us. Period. No more alibis and just face the consequences that they made. Like actually we're going nowhere with this kind of attitude. Shame on them.
ubiatarplay2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

UbiatarPlay SA is a company operating in the “Canton  Ticino” (Switzerland) with more than 20 employees. We are owners of the figurative trademark and name "UbiatarPlay". We distrust anyone to use and organize operations against our company.

Those responsible for illegal actions will be reported to the competent authorities.

The bounty program was played according to some choices of the bounty manager not shared with Ubiatarplay Sa.

A spreadsheet has been issued without the permission of Ubiatarplay with incorrect, unverifiable and disproportionate data.

We are trying to solve problems on a case-by-case basis.

All work will be paid.

The official channel of UbiatarPlay project is: t.me/ubiatarplay

Our team is avaialble for any information
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

The bounty program was played according to some choices of the bounty manager not shared with Ubiatarplay Sa.
Explain better, what are these choices? What exactly did he do wrong?

A spreadsheet has been issued without the permission of Ubiatarplay with incorrect, unverifiable and disproportionate data.
Actually to all of us the spreadsheets look quite good, with a correct ratio work done / reward, and all the final calculations reach the full amount of tokens so again, explain what's wrong and how it's possible that the data are unverifiable when everything is written in the bounty thread, week by week.

We are trying to solve problems on a case-by-case basis.
Why don't you want to solve this in a public way? Why keep separate every inquiry and problem of the bounty hunters? Why don't you want to solve this in a public and transparent way?

All work will be paid.
Can you confirm that you are going to distribute the full amount of UAC you previously promised, so 1.000.000 tokens?
PETES

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Without further a do, all participants needed a transparency. And if the team doesn't want the bounty hunters mess their telegram channel then just create a channel where participants and team can communicate well. If there's nothing to hide then prove it, prove your intentions is clean so we can all be at peace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: