Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Package Bounty hunter Account (FB,Twitter,Youtube) [Escrow Accepted]  (Read 116 times)
mrFuzz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 04:09:36 PM by mrFuzz

Good day, I was starting to join bounty campaigns using a new account however I got a call from the company (On where I work) that I have an out of town business with our clients in the next few weeks and will have next after that. So in short I would be busy and will not gonna use the accounts.

I don't know if someone is going to buy this but I will try.

I made this account a few weeks ago to join bounty purposes here are the accounts I'm selling.

TWITTER ACCOUNT - $30
This twitter account was used to promote products from one client when I was a twitter promoter (Social Media freelancer) and convert to crypto related stuffs and I will say that this account doesn't have pure crypto related followers maybe only 40% crypto related followers.

Here's the pic: https://prnt.sc/k9wcop

Followers - 5877
Twitter Audit - 94% (5524 real followers)

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT - $20
This account was made a long time ago and it's PVA account (This account is my spare fb account when I was young and just used to promote crypto), It doesn't have a lot of friends and all of them are not bots. I'm sure of it.

Here's the pic: https://prnt.sc/k9wcvd

Friends - 2691

YOUTUBE ACCOUNT - $15
This youtube account was made a long time ago (The time I made my spare facebook account) to do video uploading for personal stuffs but I forgot to use it lol and now I just used it to promote bounties however just like what I've stated a while ago I can't use it because of my work. The account has some videos of bounty reviews 5 videos to be exact.

Subscriber - 521

COPPER MEMBER NEWBIE - $15 (OPTIONAL)
This is the account I used in using all of the stated account I just want to sell this as well to have a full package bounty hunter pack.

NOTES:
1. All of the account is my personal account It is not hack, etc.
2. If you purchase all of this I can give you a discount (But you can buy what would you just like)
3. All of the account has different emails and i will include it of course.
4. I accept ESCROW, but you should be responsible for paying the fees of the escrow and the escrow should be a reputable member here in the forum.
5. Please Send me a direct message or reply to this thread if you're willing to buy
6. I WILL BE ACTIVE IN JUST FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF MY WORK I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD WHEN I'M GOING OUT OF TOWN BECAUSE I MAY NOT ENTERTAIN YOU.
7. I Accept all kinds of cryptocurrency that has a price now and the price will be based at coinmarketcap's price or coingecko
mrFuzz (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

You can have it all at $70 full package. (Discount)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: