Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell NEX (Neonexchange) account with KYC approved  (Read 285 times)
aalexov16 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

Hello!

I am selling my 5 NEX ICO accounts KYC approved. Each account win first lottery and then KYC approved (only first round with 1000$ cap).
You all know this ICO and details about it. The project is excellent, but tokensale are constantly postponed and there is no communication with the community at all.

You will receive:
NEX account and password; unique word and color in NEX Chrome app; encrypt key and private backup key.

Price:
200$\acc via BTC or ETH.

If you have any questions pm me.

P.S. Immediately I warn you. There is no escrow and there is no second round with 9000$ cap for accounts.
CryptoKing10

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Hey buddy how are you? Please tell me your still selling those accounts:)
CryptoKing10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

Hey man for some reason it won’t let me PM you.. please inbox me so we can get this done before the ico happens..Smiley
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Hello!

I am selling my 5 NEX ICO accounts KYC approved. Each account win first lottery and then KYC approved (only first round with 1000$ cap).
You all know this ICO and details about it. The project is excellent, but tokensale are constantly postponed and there is no communication with the community at all.

You will receive:
NEX account and password; unique word and color in NEX Chrome app; encrypt key and private backup key.

Price:
200$\acc via BTC or ETH.

If you have any questions pm me.

P.S. Immediately I warn you. There is no escrow and there is no second round with 9000$ cap for accounts.
what are the benefits of using exchange? even he is not in the top 100 exchanges in coinmarketcap
CryptoKing10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

There are many benefits that this exchange offers.. First of all the ICO hasn’t happened, so it doesn’t have to be top 100 in Coinmarketcap to prove anything.. Second of all, it is a decentralized exchange that’s uses off chain engine matching to make quicker and more complex trades.. Also the team is extremely reputable and will deliver something that crypto is missing. Plus it will be the first security token fully registered , so that in the future it will never run into legal problems... The big thing in crypto is to keep things decentralized, somthat no one else can manage your funds.. Nex will prove that and more. Smiley
aalexov16 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Sorry guys, i forgot about "allow PM from newb".

I apologize if it seemed to someone that I ignored him.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

are you saying that Neonexchange looks fishy or its a scam. you need to make us understand why you decided to sell off.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

my friend has been deceived before so many people have to pay attention to such things, you can scam me in a bad way. be careful that you can buy the stock exchange in the stock exchange for you, or you will regret it

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
aalexov16 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Sorry, all sold or booked.

About NEX - I can not give any advice, just expressed my opinion that the level of management is lower than I thought. So many date transfers are not serious. All thanks!
aalexov16 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

Again sell 1 acc. Price 0.6 eth or 20% tokens. Left 3 hours, PM me at telegram @nkrnkrnkr
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: