Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 0.5btc/month for your signature  (Read 11494 times)
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:14:27 PM

OP what's going on? Broken signature?

A new change was applied for signatures to prevent spam. Here's the post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484259.msg5393088#msg5393088

I updated mine since I can not use anything more special than color. OP should change the original post with the appropriate sig for each forum level.

Thanks for the heads up I didn't realize it was a site-wide change.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:11:24 PM

Am I the only one starting to get a bit impatient?
I'm going to change signature, and I expect 0.0003x90 btc paid to me, last date 15th of march or there'll be minus reputation.
Op already has my private message.
never threat any one its never works you have to calm and patience is best thing hope op will post updates soon on this thread after new rules many signature campaigns hanging and want explanations from OP's but they need time to settle all things
It's not a threat, it's how the reputation system is intended and supposed to be used.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Liam W

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:39:45 PM

I'm going to change signature, and I expect 0.0003x90 btc paid to me, last date 15th of march or there'll be minus reputation.
never threat any one its never works you have to calm and patience is best thing hope op will post updates soon on this thread after new rules many signature campaigns hanging and want explanations from OP's but they need time to settle all things
It's not a threat, it's how the reputation system is intended and supposed to be used.

Technically it is a threat... You're saying you'll leave negative trust... Sounds like a threat to me Smiley

Liam
apsvinet

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:26:42 PM

Technically it is a threat... You're saying you'll leave negative trust... Sounds like a threat to me Smiley

Liam
Well only if I'm not paid for the work I've done, I might as well have said "If I get paid I'll leave positive trust".

Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

Can I cash out early? I'll send you a PM now.

Liam
Nathonas

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:41:07 PM

So are we keeping the same signature? Would be nice to get an update from OP.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:43:18 PM

Regarding new policy: only member (not jr.)  posts (min 50 activity) will be counted!

He updated the First post in this thread!

Space for rent if its still trending
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 03:07:23 AM

Is there any information from OP? After changes in the signature rule is this signature advertise also going to change its plan or still going to pay .0003BTC per post?

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:42:30 AM

Liam
you already changed your signature , just wanna know do you got paid.?

Nathonas

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:16:35 AM

Regarding new policy: only member (not jr.)  posts (min 50 activity) will be counted!

He updated the First post in this thread!

You misunderstand. I'm not asking about activity. I'm asking about whether he wants us to change our signatures because they're broken since the website changed sig rules.

Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:27:14 AM

Liam
you already changed your signature , just wanna know do you got paid.?

My signature hasn't got a response. I changed my signature after I sent the PM, so everything should be in order there.

I'll report back Smiley

Liam
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:57:39 AM

Is it still possible to register? registrations to the campaign will be valid if made ​​before 28/02/2014

Can you confirm the conditions? 0.0003/post for Junior Members +

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:00:58 AM

Is it still possible to register? registrations to the campaign will be valid if made ​​before 28/02/2014

read again 50+ activity and member! NOT JR MEMBER!

Space for rent if its still trending
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:45:00 PM

read again 50+ activity and member! NOT JR MEMBER!
Yeah OP mentioned " 50+activity to begin with " in one place and next place he mentioned only member (not jr.)  posts (min 50 Posts) will be counted!
Why don't OP just say minimum 60activity to begin with because you'll need minimum of 60acitvity points under your name to get the Member Status in this forum

apsvinet

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:51:08 PM

Op doesn't seem to have a clue how activity works etc. Plus he owes me money for previous work.
Time to do something about this.

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

Op doesn't seem to have a clue how activity works etc. Plus he owes me money for previous work.
all details about activity and members please check this thread its helps you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

apsvinet

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:12:35 PM

all details about activity and members please check this thread its helps you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Haha yes I know how it works don't worry, OP = Original post = the guy who created this thread.
He still asks for 50+ activity AND being a member, altho 60+ activity is required to become a member.

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:14:07 PM

Haha yes I know how it works don't worry, OP = Original post = the guy who created this thread.
He still asks for 50+ activity AND being a member, altho 60+ activity is required to become a member.
hope in next few days you have this activity its no problem you have to wait for just few days

apsvinet

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:15:26 PM

all details about activity and members please check this thread its helps you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
hope in next few days you have this activity its no problem you have to wait for just few days
I know, but he changed the rules within the ongoing month of his ad campaign and didn't make right for it by paying out to the people who are no longer allowed. Those are not his original rules.
I left negative feedback now, tired of waiting for my 0.027 btc that will never arrive. Game over. Have fun.

Edit: If I receive my payment then of course I will remove the negative trust, no question.

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:12:16 AM

all details about activity and members please check this thread its helps you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
I know, but he changed the rules within the ongoing month of his ad campaign and didn't make right for it by paying out to the people who are no longer allowed. Those are not his original rules.
I left negative feedback now, tired of waiting for my 0.027 btc that will never arrive. Game over. Have fun.

Edit: If I receive my payment then of course I will remove the negative trust, no question.
As far as I understand, you're not getting paid unless you maintain your signature until the end (15th of the month). Remember, you may make 500 posts in a day, but if you switch your signature the next day, he is not going to get the impressions he is paying for.
EDIT: Although I guess you are also partly tight since he is not answering.

Forever strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: