Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think it will be useful for Steemit users.  (Read 120 times)
ugur2222 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Hi my friends. Maybe some of you have already known it but I want to show a website for the ones who do not know.

The website is http://busy.org

I think its interface is more useful  than Steemit. Also, in steemit when somebody downvote , follows you or comments about your post,  you cannot see them as a notification. Now you can see who follows you and who comments about your post with the help of this website.
Thus, it is easier to have more followers by following your followers. Especially, I think that the ones who wants to write article can use this website more effectively thanks to its simple interface.

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Hi heard about this service, but did not use. I want to try, how do you think they should use it, he still votes for the article? thanks for the info!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
ugur2222 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Hi heard about this service, but did not use. I want to try, how do you think they should use it, he still votes for the article? thanks for the info!

use the same as steemit. But I think Busy.org is very simple for Steemit. Log in to busy.org with your Steemit account information.. you can do whatever you want. Upvote , downvote , comment
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

Yes, they will vote for your article if you use hashtag "busy". I connected my account steemit and publish my articles on two platforms simultaneously.
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:34:50 AM

Hi my friends. Maybe some of you have already known it but I want to show a website for the ones who do not know.

I think its interface is more useful  than Steemit. Also, in steemit when somebody downvote , follows you or comments about your post,  you cannot see them as a notification. Now you can see who follows you and who comments about your post with the help of this website.
Thus, it is easier to have more followers by following your followers. Especially, I think that the ones who wants to write article can use this website more effectively thanks to its simple interface.

how many possible active user this platform right now? Do you have any data? I see the good UI but this needs marketing to attract more user, it will be useless if only few people use this platform. After the end of the day, Bitcoin Forum is still the most trusted forum in crypto-space.
ugur2222 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

how many possible active user this platform right now? Do you have any data? I see the good UI but this needs marketing to attract more user, it will be useless if only few people use this platform. After the end of the day, Bitcoin Forum is still the most trusted forum in crypto-space.

this website is not a forum. An interface site for the Steemit website only. You know that Steemit has a lot of article writing. 900k is said to be an active user. With Busy.org it will be easier to use the Steemit platform. You should try
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

use the same as steemit. But I think Busy.org is very simple for Steemit. Log in to busy.org with your Steemit account information.. you can do whatever you want. Upvote , downvote , comment
How would you login to busy.org using your steemit credentials? I think if they ask you for your username and password for another site they might try to steal your steemit account or does this work like when you use your google account to sign in to other sites? Google would only allow the service to use your information and will not share your password.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

I think one of the best Steemit blogger use this website and he always posted it on facebook. What i remembered is that he was introducting alot of cryptocurrency especially the price analysis. I hope the website is pretty good, haven't create one.
ugur2222 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

How would you login to busy.org using your steemit credentials? I think if they ask you for your username and password for another site they might try to steal your steemit account or does this work like when you use your google account to sign in to other sites? Google would only allow the service to use your information and will not share your password.

this site is completely reliable. There is no harm in entering Steemit into this platform. I have been using this platform for a long time without any problems. you can read the comments you made in other friends
CooperCloud

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Hi Thank u for your info. I heard about it but I want to have more information about it. Can you offer me a website for getting further info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: