Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:27:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would I see my tokens in stellarscan if I have not added the asset in my wallet?  (Read 132 times)
xr222 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

1) If they make me a transfer of one asset that I have not added yet to my stellar account, and I add it latter, do I lose my tokens?
2) If they make me a transfer of one asset that I have not added yet to my stellar account, would I see it in the stellarscan.io or any other stellar explorer?
It is quiet dificult, to participate in one stellar airdrop, to find the code for the asset and the issue account and to add it in yout wallet. If I tell you the true, I haven´t find any of the codes and Issue accounts of the airdrops that I participated, and could not yet add it to my wallet. It is much more easier to participate the ethereum wallet, because you don´t have to care about ading any accounts and codes, as they show up automaticaly.
Thank you for the help
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

I can tell you about Stellarscan that there is a very good thing that guarantees you. But I can not tell about the transfer of wallet. You have to study about this. I want to know more.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Ethereum and stellar both  has different strategies and you feel better with Ethereum. If you get help from experts and you able to get answered all your question properly, I hope you you also feel better with stellar.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Stellarscan can be a good but i have no idea about this. it is may be a good transfer of wallet. i want to know about stellascan.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

No, you won't lose your tokens after adding assets any time you want and once you are done adding your assets you can only see it again in stellrscan. Stellar has a very complex way of participating in their bounty programs, which is a reason why many people tend to avoid them.
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

to every transfer has it own records, so to go the stellarscan.io you can able to locates you transaction and the rest.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

You don't lose your tokens for adding assets later or at the start and after adding your assets to stellarscan you'll be able to see it in only stellarscan not other websites. But, it is true that ethereum wallets are much simpler and user friendly that stellar ones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: