Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:56:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China's New Ponzi Game which is similar to FOMO3D  (Read 220 times)
PIMCO (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

A FOMO3D similar game "RatScam",which is cloned by China's team

However, it is just started in 1 day.  That means profit is considerable.

Please refer it in website below

https://ratscam.me/fomo3d
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

The Chinese ponzi game is similar to the FOMO3D game but this game has already been filled. The game feature has improved, so people's interest is increasing. I think it would be profitable.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

PONZI game like FOMO3D but ponzi is more secure and reliable for bounty. already it proved itself and committed to bounty people. it has very good feature and advance technology. thats why its future are bright.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Do I understand correctly. There are tokens for the game. Can we not play the game and wait for the growth of the market price? Can we also enter the game and quickly sell the tokens at the appointed time?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

Wow... Fomo3D is choking ETH, now there are copy cats everywhere... Might be an interesting year.

I saw one for EOS, too. https://eos3d.io/
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

I don't think you should be involved in any ponzi scheme.
Even with the current popularity of ponzi scheme scams, smart contracts can still be buggy, allowing development teams to withdraw tokens at will.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

I don't understand why would people invest in a Ponzi Game. I've entered this chinese copy called RatScam, and i can see that the winner of the lottery will receive 566 Ethereum. This is a really big amount that they have collected from participants.

dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

Anyone want tell me how to use this game?
How we get the bonus?
Is everyone get this bonus?
as I can read on the site
How to participate
It is recommended to use chrome with metamask plugin, switch to the main network, import the account with eth
Confirm that there is eth in the metamask wallet
Go to the website ratscam.me and select the number of mice you want to adopt, then click Send ETH
The confirmation will pop up. Please adjust the appropriate gas price on the interface of the metamask, then Submit
Become a big mouse!

after that, how we can get the bonus or reward? is this just gambling?
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

From my point of view this game is enormous portrait the blockchain technology to the world. I think this is the best Ponzi planning ever. The game arrange with good planning also p[erfect rule and structure. It more like fomo3d. It’s a legit game for me.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Looks like it is a rip off of exitscam.me's game where person with the last key wins the jackpot, but there it is replaced by rats. These games are looking like good investments apart from being great time killer. I think the community should give these a try to experience gambling on ethereum blockchain.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

This game is a cash plate. People who come in ahead will make money. The people behind will lose money. This is a typical Ponzi scheme. It is suggested that everyone should not play. The risk is very high.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

A FOMO3D similar game "RatScam",which is cloned by China's team

However, it is just started in 1 day.  That means profit is considerable.

Please refer it in website below

https://ratscam.me/fomo3d
i am a bit suspicious about ponzy stuff. i might be mistaken but there's something fishy about it. but thanks for sharing, it's great to discover new stuff in crypto area Smiley

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

In my choice, I considerably prefer mining, investing in ICOs rather than gaming such as this game which actually doesn't give you many coins but takes full of it most of the times. Yet, if you are interested in such games, you first search for its legitimacy and relevance with your aims then go for it. Ratscam site looks pretty sleeky and supports two languages China and ENG as I saw. Pretty funny interface.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

This game will offer you to buy a key that could be a short of a token. There has a time limit and the users with the last purchased key will receive a jackpot. Since it is risky so be careful about the game.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

The blockchain technology is enormously portrait by this game. I believe this is the best Ponzi game I have played so far. The structure, rules and planning are so awesome in this game. Fomo3 more like this. I think it’s a legit game
HarpeCharlotte

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:47:45 PM

Looking at the link provided in the post, it would be a good option if we just opt out for such ponzi games like this. These are generally fun, but are a short term thing. We should go for something which will stay with us till the long run.      
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

I stay away from all those ponzi games. If I wanted to gamble then I'll just put a bet on something that's exciting to watch.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: