Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk accept BTC for Tesla! 🔥  (Read 1473 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

Elon Musk is called as Tony Stark for a reason. His love for new technology is unquestionable he is the one who made high-end technological ideas into reality. Be it world's largest Lithium Ion battery, Spacex or Hyper loop. Even though majority of his projects are still under testing phase, but Elon Musk is the man who can bring the impossible futures into our close vicinity by making it commercially viable. I won't be surprised if he agrees to accept bitcoin or any other crypto currency in future for all of his projects. If it was a different business person, I would not see any hope, but it is certainly possible with Mr. Musk. Retweeted and agreed!
Like you said, Musk is a type of guy who brings technological fantasies into reality, hence, there is more of a possibility for Musk to create his own crypto, and it would be a unique one, and not a shitcoin. The chances of Tesla officially accepting crypto is less, because only 600 people have upvoted it. That's drops of water, compared to the ocean of followers that Musk has. A twitter user claims that this website(https://m.alza.cz/tesla-s-75d-d4977590.htm) accepts bitcoin/litecoin for a Tesla. So make do with it. Keep in mind, that I don't know how legit that site is and the website is not using English language. So take your own risk.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onte (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Elon Musk is called as Tony Stark for a reason. His love for new technology is unquestionable he is the one who made high-end technological ideas into reality. Be it world's largest Lithium Ion battery, Spacex or Hyper loop. Even though majority of his projects are still under testing phase, but Elon Musk is the man who can bring the impossible futures into our close vicinity by making it commercially viable. I won't be surprised if he agrees to accept bitcoin or any other crypto currency in future for all of his projects. If it was a different business person, I would not see any hope, but it is certainly possible with Mr. Musk. Retweeted and agreed!
Like you said, Musk is a type of guy who brings technological fantasies into reality, hence, there is more of a possibility for Musk to create his own crypto, and it would be a unique one, and not a shitcoin. The chances of Tesla officially accepting crypto is less, because only 600 people have upvoted it. That's drops of water, compared to the ocean of followers that Musk has. A twitter user claims that this website(https://m.alza.cz/tesla-s-75d-d4977590.htm) accepts bitcoin/litecoin for a Tesla. So make do with it. Keep in mind, that I don't know how legit that site is and the website is not using English language. So take your own risk.

Tesla ONLY sells there cars directly without any middleman. But think the site is legit but that the cars are used.
Even if they sold new cars and was a legit reseller, it doesn't matter really, because its still not TESLA.COM that are accepting BTC.

For example, a company named Bitrefill they are selling Amazon gift cards for BTC but thats not the same as if AMAZON.com would accept BTC
Onte (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:43 PM

wow! It's a Grate News, Elon Musk is Future Man, He Have Technology and He is Know About What is The Future, Thank's Elon Musk. That Decision May Be Give a Big Help For Biticoin & Crypto World.

He hasn't made the decision yet, this post is about that we as a community can influence him to do so.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Finally good news begins to prevail on cryptomarket. I think that after him other big whales will declare full support of bitcoin.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

He is the powerful leader of this world mate. I love to go with the bitcoin everywhere in this world.
Many companies and businesses started accepting bitcoin nowadays so these kind of postive news are really good for the bitcoin hodlers and traders.
Since he reveal this as a good news then all the investors will be much happy about it bro.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

I dont think that it is up to him , it is about a variety of factors and regulations in different economic areas. Is it legal to accept btc for goods in this area...  Also as some already have noted that there are ways to buy TEslas with BTC from different vendors.

In fact, i recently saw one post in a marketplace at this forum that someone is selling new MODEL X and you can pay with BTC.

Also i think that there are big number of TEsla supporters and buyers in crypto community, these things seem to go together.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Beimere

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

If he  really except BTC for tesla it will be good  I think. Elon mask will be be benefited because many people will interested to get tesla by BTC.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

It's really great if Elson musk accepts BTC for Tesla. I think a new section for Bitcoin will be unveiled. You must use it with your help.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

I think that he has much more on his mind right now to be thinking of accepting BTC .
Company will come around when it time.

art.vrn

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

I had no doubt that this would happen. Elon Musk sees a lot further than other people, and understands that using Bitcoin is the right choice.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

Over 600 upvotes on r/bitcoin and over 100 RT on twitter, but now we need your help to make the post reach Elon Musk:
https://twitter.com/altpocket/status/1020603727647035392

"Hi Tony stark! (aka @elonmusk)
When will we have the ability to buy a tesla with #Bitcoin?

RT so its bigger chance that he sees it! @Tesla @SpaceX @Hyperloop"

As you maybe know he is the most active on twitter so please press the link and help us get more attention by retweeting it!

Let all members of that group that are bitcoin holders vote for adoption of bitcoin on that Elonmusic platform. When we have overwhelming votes in that platform the project will see the need to accept bitcoin and give their approval.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

He is the powerful leader of this world mate. I love to go with the bitcoin everywhere in this world.
Many companies and businesses started accepting bitcoin nowadays so these kind of postive news are really good for the bitcoin hodlers and traders.
Since he reveal this as a good news then all the investors will be much happy about it bro.
He is known for inventing new technologies and adopting cryptocurrency is a good move by Elon Musk. Though I’m not sure if its true but I know something like this can happen in the future. Yes, many companies already accept cryptocurrency on their business and some of them invest also in this technology.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

I read that very recently the software developer at BitGo Mason Borda has pre-ordered the electric vehicle Tesla Model 3, paying it with bitcoins. To pay for the application with bitcoins, Mason Borda first used the ShakePay service, with which he created a one-time credit card. On this card, he put the amount in bitcoins. To do this, he turned to the Shake Pay service.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

I read that very recently the software developer at BitGo Mason Borda has pre-ordered the electric vehicle Tesla Model 3, paying it with bitcoins. To pay for the application with bitcoins, Mason Borda first used the ShakePay service, with which he created a one-time credit card. On this card, he put the amount in bitcoins. To do this, he turned to the Shake Pay service.

Yes, ofc you can use BTC to pay whatever you want, but then you will need to use some kind of middleman, which removes the whole point with BTC.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Over 600 upvotes on r/bitcoin and over 100 RT on twitter, but now we need your help to make the post reach Elon Musk:
https://twitter.com/altpocket/status/1020603727647035392

"Hi Tony stark! (aka @elonmusk)
When will we have the ability to buy a tesla with #Bitcoin?

RT so its bigger chance that he sees it! @Tesla @SpaceX @Hyperloop"

As you maybe know he is the most active on twitter so please press the link and help us get more attention by retweeting it!

Let all members of that group that are bitcoin holders vote for adoption of bitcoin on that Elonmusic platform. When we have overwhelming votes in that platform the project will see the need to accept bitcoin and give their approval.

Nice didn't know that he was going to start his own music platform (or maybe it is not decided yet?).

Where can you "vote"? or how do you mean?
Onte (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

This is a very interesting campaign but I am sceptical that Elon Musk will take any decision considering a tweet. Is true that he has deleted the official Tesla Facebook page after a challenge from the Twitter user and I wish he gives instructions to his company and starts accepting Bitcoins.

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.
Together we are strong!
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Tesla is already burning cash faster than it can reasonably sustain for very long, do you really think the shareholders would allow him to sell a car that is already losing money for a cryptocurrency that could collapse in value at any moment? You do realise that these decisions aren't up to Elon Musk alone, there is a whole board of directors and millions of shareholders that vote on important, potentially company breaking changes such as this.

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

It's a has-been attempt to get something on Twitter. I didn't know people are still suing thing like this one
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

We all know that Mr.Elom Musk is an icon, a person that never stop believing his capability on how to change the world or the life. And now his latest invention is the rocket that can travel outer space vice versa. This gentlemen is something and unbelievable that's why if he adopt the bitcoin for Tesla i think this will serve to push the bitcoin by reaching the ceiling value.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

That's a good effort, although I wouldn't buy a Tesla. Their policies are stupid and the support in Europe is non-existent. You might not know, but a Tesla should be repaired only by an authorized personnel and it automatically messages them if anything goes wrong. So if you are having an issue, you have to either go to a Tesla garage for inspection, or risk that they will disable some of your features like the Internet and ability to download updates. It's like they're punishing users for not having time to go and service the car. Also, superchargers were to be free, but they aren't. Now you have to pay for charging your car. Not to mention that if you're outside the US and something goes wrong with the car they'll ask you to ship it back to them. Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███