Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good Bounty with "Facebook Avatar" as a Task?  (Read 149 times)
hamdyinvestments (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Hello all,

The subject says it all I suppose:  Looking for a good bounty on here that add extra tokens for you to change your Facebook avatar to their logo.

Thanks in advance! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Hello, in the yumerium bounty I know for sure, that it was possible to get an extra reward for changing the background on Facebook and twitter, but it seems there was a limit of participants.
hamdyinvestments (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

Hello, in the yumerium bounty I know for sure, that it was possible to get an extra reward for changing the background on Facebook and twitter, but it seems there was a limit of participants.

Oh gotcha, thanks! Will try and see.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Most of the bounty campaigns want their participants to add avatar on this forum and on Telegram. Then telegram so much easily to work. All you have to do is, just manage yourself active on group and be with them. You can easily able to make the more tokens from each ICO bounty on bitcointalk.

Please check the bounties section and reach any good bounty to work for their telegram bounty. I suggest you to check MOZO and CHYNGE. Both seems good now.
hamdyinvestments (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Most of the bounty campaigns want their participants to add avatar on this forum and on Telegram. Then telegram so much easily to work. All you have to do is, just manage yourself active on group and be with them. You can easily able to make the more tokens from each ICO bounty on bitcointalk.

Please check the bounties section and reach any good bounty to work for their telegram bounty. I suggest you to check MOZO and CHYNGE. Both seems good now.

Will have a look at both of those, thanks for the info!
mbpinewatch

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:06 AM

Any bounty that offers this be aware as u may not get paid for it and would not let you facebook/tweet be linked as this may harm u in the future
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: