Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $DATBOI IS NOT A CURRENCY  (Read 118 times)
datboicoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YcEFoRH.jpg

Contract Address:

0x76914ca27f3c7422a14c22aaeafbbd05d3f3526b

OH SHIT WADDUP
DATBOI is on the BLOCKCHAIN

Unlike the other meme-coins, Datboicoin is a TOKEN, which RUNS on the ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.
ITS THE FIRST TOKEN BUILT ON THE ETHEREUM PLATFORM THAT HAS NO VALUE

What is Datboicoin? well it is NOT a currency! it is a token, OF DATBOI!

Datboicoin is not for transacting!

ITS A SMART CONTRACT MEMETOKENCOIN

How many BOIS are out there? 100 BILLION BOIS

This is the same amount as dogecoin, but even better, because it has more decimal places, 10^-18 !!!!!!!!

DatBoiCoin follows the SON model, which stands for Store-Of-Nothing.

Unlike dogecoin, DatBoi is all available at once, flooding the market with useless tokens, to ensure next to nothing value.

If DatBoi is to adhere to the SON model, the value of an individual coin will never be worth more then the price of an ethereum transaction creating a net negative, or at worst, a net zero value.

If keeping with tradition of Dogecoin, DatboiCcin would have been implemented as a traditional cryptocurrency,
with miners hashing on the scrypt algorithm to generate a chain of transactions. This approach is not favorable to DatBoiCoin, as it is not minimum effort possible. Traditional Proof of Work Mining has a large energy cost which warrants a return on investment.

If DatBoiCoin intends to follow the SON model, mining might create something of value and this must be avoided.

By transacting on the Ethereum blockchain, $DATBOI currently uses energy to move from address to address. If Proof of Stake Mining is introduced, very little energy will be used, and therefore very little value will be placed on $DATBOI transactions.

Proof of Stake Mining will move Datboicoin closer to the SON model.

DatBoiCoin has no technical advantages over any other token or cryptocurrency, It is just low quality, low effort memecoin built on the ethereum platform.

Even though DatBoiCoin is built on Ethereum, it uses Polulz algorithm for coin distribution.

POLULZ stands for Proof Of LULZ. If you have DatBoi, it is proof that you are here for the lulz.

https://i.imgur.com/mpF0F9i.png

How does the Contract work?

The contract created 100,000,000,000 coins and sent them to the DatBoiCoin Mint.

All originally minted coins are available for trade and come out of the 100 Billion total supply.

After the contract is created, no more coins can be brought into or taken out of existence. DATBOI IS FOREVER

$DATBOI will fall out of circulation every time you guys lose them or forget they exist.

The same will also take place as people take their datboi to the grave. DATBOI IS FOREVER

To get ahold of this non-currency, send less then 0.1 ETH to the contract address.

The contract will award the ETH sender with DATBOI.

To participate in the twitter airdrop, post your address with #datboi or #datboicoin

To add a custom token, go to My EtherWallet.com or metamask and Plug in this Information in the custom token section:

Contract Address: 0x76914ca27f3c7422a14c22aaeafbbd05d3f3526b

Token Symbol: DATBOI

Decimals: 18

https://i.imgur.com/mpF0F9i.png

The contract awards 1000 DATBOI per 0.00001 ETH, about 0.5 US cent at time of writing.

I did this for a few reasons,

For 0.001 ETH(currently ~$0.5) you get 100,000 DATBOI. With this amount of DATBOI you now have BOIS for life.
IF you posted 1 meme every day for the next 100 years, you would have 1/3 less memes than you now have DATBOI. SUPER LOW EFFORT

For 0.01 ETH(currently ~$5) Mr. bigspender gets 1,000,000 DATBOI. This is a great wealth of BOIS, a gluttony of DATBOI. Nobody ever needs this many BOIS.

If someone sent more then 0.1 ETH to the contract, the contract will fail. This gives you a minute to think about what you are about to do.

If someone came along with lots of ETH and bought Datboicoin until DatBoi Mint had run out of tokens, distribution would not be fair. Which is the reason behind the ETH limit.

DATBOI IS WORTH ONLY YOUR LULZ AND A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF BOIS, NOTHING MORE

Setting the price NEXT to nothing allows accessibility which creates a more fair distribution so everyone can get SOMA DATBOOOIIII ohshitwaddup

If you send DatBoi to the Contract, ETH does not come out. The transaction is not reversible, you are now a bagholder, congradulations!
The Ether collected from the DATBOI contract will be put towards centralized exchange’s listing fees(Binance), the creation of dank memes and the development of the dank meme network.

the DANK network stands for Decentralized Autonomous Nuked Kernal which already has a raspberry pi slaving away to generate low effort deep fried memes.

In the future, users will be able to morph cryptographically secure memes together with other sources of low effort content, deep frying the combo to create a new meme in the process, instantly registered on the blockchain.

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR BLOCKCHAIN POWERED MEMEING

Some final comments:
DatBoi Mint cannot modify the contract. No values can be passed and the price cannot be changed.
The contract has been posted to the git as the .sol file, under MIT license. Use it to help usher in the new era of shittokens.

https://i.imgur.com/lG19FFv.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: