Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Development of Cryptocurrencies Exchange and Its Token  (Read 240 times)
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:53:14 AM by garypedroza

Cryptocurrencies has been growing wild in the last couple years. Just from last year, Bitcoin has touched $19800 and now is around $7700. The term "Bitcoin" achieved its peak at December 2017 and lots of people start knowing about BTC, ETH, and altcoins. These cryptocurrencies are traded on well-known exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc.

These exchanges play great roles in cryptoworld and the increasing number of exchange follows. Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Huobi, Kryptono, Bitbox now become well-known exchanges. But, these exchanges are not invulnerable to hack, like Binance API keys hack last time caused $SYS megapump. The exchanges evolved. Decentralized Exchange seems to be a good solution since it is decentralized. But it's not invulnerable also. Bancor hack appears to decline our expectation about high security decentralized exchange.

Now, regulated exchange seems to take our attention. DX.Exchange, NASDAQ's first crypto exchange claimed to be fully EU regulated. If it is regulated, there will be insurance and more securities to the traders. But, the world of crypto is quickly changing.

Another regulated exchange is Trade.io, based on Lugano, Swiss. Launched in 27 July 2018, it aims to revolutionize traditional financial system by using blockchain.

All these exchanges have their own tokens.
1. Binance's token ($BNB)
2. Kucoin's Token ($KCS)
3. Huobi's Token ($HT)
4. Krytono's Token ($KNOW)
5. Trade's Token ($TIO)

$BNB, $KCS, and $HT showed a satisfying ROI from 3x-100x. This WAS your great opportunity. If you invest now, you would likely not to get more 100x. It already went so high. They are now a very solid coins to hold long term.

Next, $TIO is a chance you don't want to miss. With a team consist of financial world's veteran, they have a very high banking-liked system to list every ICO client's or to get listed on their exchange. This exchange is just a baby now. There is still so much room to grow. Not to mention their Liquidity Pool feature, where daily profits generated from the exchange, 50% of it will be given back to community. DAILY.

There is still lots of hopes and positivity about crypto future's despite the hack incident. Another aspect to be expected is, blockchain technology will be pretty soon applied to our daily life. Blockchain seems to be a solution to make more fast and secure transaction. The best part of it is, you can participate into it by purchasing their tokens.

More details about the upcoming profitable exchange: https://s.id/2cL8B.. Sshh..

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:41:43 PM

You missed some of the more popular one's. I'd like to add it for you.
1. Coinex's token (CET)
2. Coss.io's token (COSS)
3. FCoin's token (FCOIN)
4. Bibox's token (BIX)

All of them are profitable to some degrees and I'm going to make a complete statistics about their monthly and yearly income.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

The biggest increase was shown by the Binance Exchange Token. And now it's the best centralized exchange, I really like their security system, as well as the fact that the support system works 24/7. I wait for their decentralized exchange to be launched, they say that by the end of the year, it will be the largest exchange and the token will show multiple growth. Therefore, not selling
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

The biggest increase was shown by the Binance Exchange Token. And now it's the best centralized exchange, I really like their security system, as well as the fact that the support system works 24/7. I wait for their decentralized exchange to be launched, they say that by the end of the year, it will be the largest exchange and the token will show multiple growth. Therefore, not selling
Yes, if it is exchange token, better to hold strong my friend.

1. Coinex's token (CET)
3. FCoin's token (FCOIN)
4. Bibox's token (BIX)

All of them are profitable to some degrees and I'm going to make a complete statistics about their monthly and yearly income.
Well, thanks. Can't wait to see your statistic report my friend.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

The tokens at the crypto currency exchange are very promising and profitable. Blockchain technology has been used here Which made it easier and more dynamic. Token is now a very safe investment. You can exchange tokens very easily.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

1. Coinex's token (CET)
3. FCoin's token (FCOIN)
4. Bibox's token (BIX)

I will really love to see the monthly and yearly statistics  of these exchanges coins to be how they are doing in the market, let's compare them to normal coins

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Beity

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

There is no doubt the speedy acceleration of  cryptocurrencies . Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Huobi, Kryptonoall of these exchanges played great role on cryptoworld. If all of them provide decentralized exchange Convenience it will be more effective.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

crypto market now develop and promising. the token at the more exchangeable and profitable for investor. they are trust this and they easily token exchange in crypto currency. it use blockchain technology thats why it is more safe for trading.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:04:07 PM

They are all basically shit exchanges because they are vulnerable to hackings, not trustworthy, not transparent. Just like the exchange, tokens inherently are worthless. Isn't there anyone who interested in real coins like oax, the coin of a exchange which is open, transparent and decentralized??
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

I appreciate your analysis.
I also hope that blockchain will soon be applied in practice.
This will not only promote the development of Cryptocurrency but also attract new investors.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

~snip~

Yes. I also think like you, that a coin that has a bright future is a coin that has its own repayment. For example Kucoin's Token ($ KCS), Huobi's Token ($ HT etc. Automatically coin BNB and others continue to campaign through their own trading market and the assets they have today are also very large, so it will be able to survive in any condition.
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

There is no doubt the speedy acceleration of  cryptocurrencies . Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Huobi, Kryptonoall of these exchanges played great role on cryptoworld. If all of them provide decentralized exchange Convenience it will be more effective.

I think Decentralized Exchange will be soon all over crypto world..

As far I know Binance exchange showed the biggest increase. From all centralized system it is the best. I love this security system. It will support 24 hours. Now am wait for its decentralization.
Yes, they are developping their own blockchain now..

They are all basically shit exchanges because they are vulnerable to hackings, not trustworthy, not transparent. Just like the exchange, tokens inherently are worthless. Isn't there anyone who interested in real coins like oax, the coin of a exchange which is open, transparent and decentralized??
hm.. some like hitbtc are not trustworthy, because even McAfee tried to block hitbtc.. but, don't close all your eyes to some good exchange.. Why good? because if you had invested in BNB, you get 100x now. Now, there is a new exchange with good progress, support and team that you cannot ignore, like trade.io.. Their exchange will soon trade forex and other traditional commodities.. They cooperate with regulation, this will be great in the future..
The point is, this exchange, if they keep adapting with cryptoworld, they will survive..

I appreciate your analysis.
I also hope that blockchain will soon be applied in practice.
This will not only promote the development of Cryptocurrency but also attract new investors.
Thanks my friend..
~snip~

Yes. I also think like you, that a coin that has a bright future is a coin that has its own repayment. For example Kucoin's Token ($ KCS), Huobi's Token ($ HT etc. Automatically coin BNB and others continue to campaign through their own trading market and the assets they have today are also very large, so it will be able to survive in any condition.
Yes, as long as they keep adapting to very fast changing cryptoworld, they will... anyway, I do recommend you to take a look at trade.io, I wonder what you think about it in the future..

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

Blockchain technology has been used here. That makes it easier and more dynamic. Token is now a very safe investment. You can exchange tokens very easily. The currents on crypto currency exchange are very promising and profitable.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

These new exchange tokens represent a greater opportunity. Grin
Because the whole market is changing so quickly, if they become the Top1 exchanges in the future, these tokens will rise dramatically.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
neo10w

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

I think that the tokens issued by those exchanges are only used to finance their own funds. They are not representative of its future value. They are not equity, but are used to offset transaction costs and voting use, and are only suitable for short-term investments.
Leto84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Sure, the rapid acceleration of the cryptocurrencies. Bannans, What, gate, Hobby, Tryptanol these exchanges played a major role in kryptomere. If they all provide decentralized exchange, it will be more efficient.
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

Nice writeup, i know of  some more exchanges with tokens but im not sure they are regulated or not, one of the unique one with zero fee is cobinhood with their token called cob, another is coss, an upcoming quality exchange is streamity with their token called stm and last but not not the least is localcoinswap that is under development and will be launched in august it also has a revenue sharing model for the holders of its token called lcs.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Exchange coins are as good as the volume of the exchange and the willingness to trade aggressively on the platform, as these coins usually offer a discount on the trading fees and that´s their base value.

arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

As far as I know Binance exchanges show the greatest improvement. I think the tokens issued by the exchange are only used to finance their own funds. The development of the exchange has a good speed. This is good for all crypto lovers.
garypedroza (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Thanks for sharing such valuable information. Personally i am a big fan of Binance. I am using this exchange from the beginning and i am full satisfied with it.
From the very beginning? If so.. Wow, you must have 100x ROI my friend..

We would like to have a complete data of all the tokens. You have missed some though. Still good job, Keep going.
Still learning my friend..  Cheesy

Nice writeup, i know of  some more exchanges with tokens but im not sure they are regulated or not, one of the unique one with zero fee is cobinhood with their token called cob, another is coss, an upcoming quality exchange is streamity with their token called stm and last but not not the least is localcoinswap that is under development and will be launched in august it also has a revenue sharing model for the holders of its token called lcs.
Nice insight my friend.. Yes, cob is zero fee, I know it. They promote it well. If you are looking for regulated exchange, why not take a look at trade.io, or maybe join their telegram group @Tradetoken. They just launch their exchange.. You might want to register here https://trade.io/l/ezvl. Also they are currently doing sharing-program where you can win free trip to Cyprus. I hope you will take a look at this, https://wn.nr/RDkxvW, because if you join now, you still have 90% chance of winning. So we can meet at Cyprus. I already won btw my friend.. Cool Cool

Sure, the rapid acceleration of the cryptocurrencies. Bannans, What, gate, Hobby, Tryptanol these exchanges played a major role in kryptomere. If they all provide decentralized exchange, it will be more efficient.
I think eventually they will make Decentralized Exchange. But, it takes time..

It true. The development of exchanges having a good pace. It is good for all crypto lovers. The growth of these exchange will provide us more great opportunities.
hmm.. you might want to see trade.io or join their @Tradetoken telegram. They have great exchange and massive airdrops.. Just take a look, you'll regret if you don't  Wink

I think that the tokens issued by those exchanges are only used to finance their own funds. They are not representative of its future value. They are not equity, but are used to offset transaction costs and voting use, and are only suitable for short-term investments.
How short is short term? If you buy BNB a year ago, is that too long? If it is, you probably did not reached 100x ROI my friend..

With more and more countries starting to accpet the idea of cryptocurrencies everyday, it seems about time these coins become a part of my everyday transactions.
More exchanges will get regulated, like trade.io, they trade crypto and for the future, including forex and commodities.. This will bridge traditional financial system into blockchain... And you can get daily profits if you join their liquidity pool, 50% of profits will be shared based on your holdings.. Take a look at trade.io my friend. Or join @Tradetoken telegram..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: