Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for HQ project website and Whitepaper creation  (Read 160 times)
Siim (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Looking for someone who can create a very clean and high quality ICO website and/ or beautiful project Whitepaper.
Website - clean, well designed and easy to navigate.
WhitePaper- Well structured and easy to read.
The project itself is a Crypto Payment Gateway with lot of compatibilities to real world businesses.
Offering a share % from the scheduled ICO.

Please PM or add me to Telegram @bitwood

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

If you ever get a budget in BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH then shoot me a PM and I can do the whitepaper. You really should have a budget dedicated to getting the ICO up and running, offering a % is a turn off when the whitepaper isnt even done.

Positivebetting
21crypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

Both are possible and can be done, if there is an adequate budget!

Thank you,
21 Crypto
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Hello. I can help you with website. Please contact me on telegram @mcay10
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:52:23 PM by Parodium

So basically you want other people to build your dream and the main components of your business? And then you want to give them a fraction of the ICO proceeds?

You do realize that having a budget is one of the major components of a successful project?
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

Looking for someone who can create a very clean and high quality ICO website and/ or beautiful project Whitepaper.
Website - clean, well designed and easy to navigate.
WhitePaper- Well structured and easy to read.
The project itself is a Crypto Payment Gateway with lot of compatibilities to real world businesses.
Offering a share % from the scheduled ICO.

Please PM or add me to Telegram @bitwood

Offering a share % from the scheduled ICO. you can only get someone to write your whitepaper for the % of your ico but i doubt if you will ever see anybody that will build you an ico website without upfront or partial payment.
marcio153

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Hello, We just wrote your post in our freelancing platform so that freelancers can apply your projects.

https://freelancercoin.io/jobpost.php?jobid=155589290994

We can support to manage your job since we have +1600 blockchain freelancer pool and +100 hand-picked blockchain outsource services from freelancers and agencies.

On our platform, We keep your project payment until freelancers successfully complete your job so you are save from scam services and this service is free of charge. Visit us to get more information. https://freelancercoin.io

Best Regards,
Marek
Platform administrator at FreelancerCoin
Siim (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

If you ever get a budget in BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH then shoot me a PM and I can do the whitepaper. You really should have a budget dedicated to getting the ICO up and running, offering a % is a turn off when the whitepaper isnt even done.

Thank you very much for making proposal. We do have some Budgets and are heavily investing into Dev.  and Marketing.
However, can you please share some more details about the the service you provide? PM or Telegram ( @Bitwood )
Siim (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

Both are possible and can be done, if there is an adequate budget!

Thank you,
21 Crypto

Thank you very much for note. Please PM some details/prices.
Siim (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:52:56 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 08:07:39 PM by Siim

So basically you want other people to build your dream and the main components of your business? And then you want to give them a fraction of the ICO proceeds?

You do realize that having a budget is one of the major components of a successful project?

Thanks a lot for constructive criticism.
Based on what you point, no- our aim is not to let others build our dream.  Am part of a team whose mission is to bring crypto to everyday life.
Yes correct, regarding the reward for the effort made we are providing a % from the ICO.
We have budgets as well- right now those are limited and will be going to dev. ops and marketing.  We need to get the product done and word out.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

That would only make sense if their ICO ever reaches the soft-cap. I don't understand how can anyone agree to these terms and expect to get paid, ever? If the ICO never makes money, all the efforts will be in vain. OP has nothing to lose.

Having brains is another most important aspect of starting any project. These bunch of 12 years old think they're ready to change the world.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

Thanks a lot for constructive criticism.
Based on what you point, no- our aim is not to let others build our dream.  Am part of a team whose mission is to bring crypto to everyday life.
Yes correct, regarding the reward for the effort made we are providing a % from the ICO.
We have budgets as well- right now those are limited and will be going to dev. ops and marketing.  We need to get the product done and word out.

The website and whitepaper are almost as important as the development, after all, you are trying to attract investors.

Projects with extremely limited budgets tend to fail, take a look at the current market environment, only the strong survive, and an idea simply isn't enough anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: