Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINMARKET.IO stole from me 1.07 BTC !!!! SCAMMERS  (Read 909 times)
ph111 (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

Had a stuck deposit of 1.07BTC 9 days pending now at coinmarket,io asked around 3 times to have it updated was continually ignored, sent pm was completely polite now they just remove my posts from there self moderated thread there attitude is disgusting just hope other people are careful if they consider using there Beta version that has nothing to do with there customer service and should be no excuse for not fixing my deposit issue.

Please read this they obviously won't be around long..A select few of there quotes go look for yourselves !!!! 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454186.900coinmarket.io

Activity: 42

Quote from: ph111 on Today at 08:20:14 AM
I know how you feel there service and attitude is Shit !!!!!
Do not use our service. You have been warned.

Quote from: Xenophis on Today at 08:59:02 AM
Still waiting, the only reply I got was "we're looking into it" without any further contact afterwards...

How long is an estimated time frame for fixing this issue?
The amount is the priority. Larger issues are higher priority. Do not re-post this, read the terms of service that you accepted.
Auditing your account for missing 0.01 or less costs more than 0.01 - please wait. Dont like it? Dont use us while we are in BETA.

PS: if you quote the whole post for no reason, we assume you dont know how to use a forum and you do not belong in crypto at all.
Stupid people should not get involved in cryprto. We hate people who never used an exchange and are making support requests like this:
Why are my coins "on order" for the last 48 hours? (ridiculous price or no volume)
Why i got less coins back after canceling an order? (canceled a partially executed order)
Why is my withdrawal still pending after 48 hours? (dont read the instructions from the screen)

People like this get handled with the lowest priority. You should understand why.

Unbeleivable Scum !!!!!
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:42:11 AM

my btc withdrawal has been pending since march 17th, looks like they are scamming us.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

Yes I believe you should always test out customer service before you invest big in any business.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: