Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how does bitcoin work  (Read 114 times)
Samurai2089 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

I honestly dont understand , these people saying that there  bit coin millionaires
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4469

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:48 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 09:11:10 PM by franky1

I honestly dont understand , these people saying that there  bit coin millionaires

well everyone is a millionaire
convert $1 into zimbabwe and youll get over 1million zimbabwe dollars

but in short, own over 135btc and you will have U.S$1mill

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is acceptable all over the world, therefore every bitcoin users are seriously see as a millionaire, because when convert 1btc to a many African countries it counts in million.
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

This is how it works + some info on the dangers of Bitcoin {m,b}illionaires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBRWJzAjkjk

Hopefully, this clears some confusion.

Sorry, I usually post helpful messages, but couldn't help myself Grin

If you have any specific question about how Bitcoin works, please state it, would be glad to help
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

I honestly dont understand , these people saying that there  bit coin millionaires

Bitcoin is the best digital currency investment in which you can earn a lot of money through investing of it. Those bitcoin millionaires are those people that know and engage in bitcoin earlier during the price of bitcoin is less than $1. Now bitcoin is too expensive and very difficult to earn bigger but still the more you invest the more profit you will gain.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

I believe only Satoshi is a Bitcoin millionaire.  Grin

But obviously they are millionaires when they exchange Bitcoin to USD, or USD millionaire.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

Bitcoin works as a electronic money and the new platform of investment. Bitcoin is the top altcoin in the market and very well known crypto currency in the whole world but not all people or country use it because of its volatility and the risk of investing to it but lots of people change their life because of bitcoin and that is how bitcoin works.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

Blockchain is a shared public ledger on which the entire Bitcoin network relies. All confirmed transactions are included in the block chain. It allows Bitcoin wallets to calculate their spendable balance so that new transactions can be verified thereby ensuring they're actually owned by the spender.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency developed on a blockchain based technology. As a new user, you can get started with Bitcoin without understanding the technical details. Once you've installed a Bitcoin wallet on your computer or mobile phone, it will generate your first Bitcoin address and you can create more whenever you need one.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

There is some infographics that I found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4740259.msg42819145#msg42819145
and I think it can be more understanding than reading some comments here.
Honestly, there are many videos on youtube that you may easy to understand how does bitcoin works, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: