Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The day will surely come Banks soon accept Bitcoin  (Read 1688 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:35 AM

The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.
Bitcoin created to destroy the centralized system which literally means banks then why should they accept bitcoin?

Even if they open services regarding storing the bitcoin we should avoid them because we will lose the freedom of using our money again and someone will take control over our money so it is not a good thing to happen though.
This is the main concept of this technology, to make a decentralized system and destroy the old banking system but I think we still need bank for some transactions so if they also adopt the system its ok for me to try it as long as I control my money. Its not worth it to put your money in the banks, so invest it and have transactions with the banks for a loan processes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

I agree this kind of question that soon more banking institutions accepts bitcoin or any other bitcoin transaction, and as far as I know that a lots of banking institutions now who observes and study about cryprocurrency business most especially bitcoin as the king of all cryptocurrency coin. Hopefully it truly happens soon.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.
Bitcoin created to destroy the centralized system which literally means banks then why should they accept bitcoin?

Even if they open services regarding storing the bitcoin we should avoid them because we will lose the freedom of using our money again and someone will take control over our money so it is not a good thing to happen though.
This is the main concept of this technology, to make a decentralized system and destroy the old banking system but I think we still need bank for some transactions so if they also adopt the system its ok for me to try it as long as I control my money. Its not worth it to put your money in the banks, so invest it and have transactions with the banks for a loan processes.
We need the banks only to convert our crypto currency into fiat money but if we adopt to the new decentralized crypto system we don't need the banks anymore we can spend our bitcoin directly into the stores at that time.Getting loan from the bank and bank accept bitcoin both are different?

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

Good news and this make transaction as simple at it could be. I would very much happy if this development extend to my home country to further create awareness to the people who are still behind. Surely one day banks all over the world would accept bitcoin because its stability so far.

Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

We can actually see that some banks are already thinking of introducing their own tokens. It is just a matter of time.
Bourney001

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Indeed i think we need few years before they will start doing that. I feel we are at the very beginning of crypto revolution
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Some countries and banks have already accepted bitcoin, it is just a matter of time when it will be accepted worldwide. For example even on some forex trading platforms you can already see pairs BTC/USD or EOS/USD so that is really a good sign for crypto world.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

If ever that day comes that Banks will start accepting Bitcoin, I don't think hodlers will not use their services and will remain storing their Bitcoins in wallets. banks will surely require depositors identification cards just like the requirements for opening an account in traditional banking and this process is frowned upon in the Cryptocurrency community.
newinquiry

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

Definitely Sure banks soon accept bitcoins as like they are accepting Fiat currency also Bitcoin will use for goods and services. also we get bitcoin debit or credit cart & we can use ATMs of bitcoin. for this kind of acceptances of bitcoins then Governments need to do regulate bitcoin, because government are not accepting so investors afraid to invest in Cryptocurrency.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Soon,  if banks will accept btc the effect in the crypto market will be great as people from different countries will be more encourage to do investment since they are seeing stability in btc currency because of this update.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

Bitcoin is P2P - why would we need bank?
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

if it really realizes it seems to be very good for btc user setups, and will be useful also to investors, now every country is negotiating to legalize bitcoin for legitimate exchange.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

I think bitcoin will not gonna go with bank. Because bitcoin is already good than a bank. So need
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

I don't think it's a good news to me. It's like voluntarily going to jail. We're already free with bitcoin. Why would i go back to become a prisoner of this centralized banks. The good news that I'm waiting for is when all banks shut down and become decentralized. And this could be an impossible dream for now.

nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

It surely will come when they will be forced to adopt bitcoin. Probably when bitcoin is legalized all over the world, they will have no choice but to accept bitcoin since it will be used by everyone.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

I also have an opinion like that gan. because with time lapse must be one by one country and Bank will receive bitcoin. maybe just wait time gan. if I notice the movement of bitcoin Very good in the digital area today

What do you support for friends?
if you conclude that something must have a quote or the last reply that is continuous.

if Bitcoin is received at the Bank, there may be a CENTRALIZED nature and for Bitcoin owners it is very dangerous.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I believe the banks brought us Bitcoin so I defiantly believe they will accept them eventually.  This is all part of a slow roll out of Fiats replacement.  Seems obvious at this point.  They are slowly ushering the people over. 
robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Yes surely banks can accept bitcoin soon the day when all bank accept bitcon that day will the mostwonderful day but in my opinion bitcoin wont need to go with the bank coz bitcoin is not less than a bank.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

Few banks are already offering Custody Service as Korean Shinhan Bank - so, banks will jump into Bitcoin as soon as they get green light from the government.
volos57

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

The adoption of Bank cryptocurrency for transactions, payments and settlements seriously undermine the current banking system. it will just make them almost unnecessary. I think the banks will change over time under the new payment system in order not to remain idle.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: