Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The day will surely come Banks soon accept Bitcoin  (Read 1690 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

The adoption of Bank cryptocurrency for transactions, payments and settlements seriously undermine the current banking system. it will just make them almost unnecessary. I think the banks will change over time under the new payment system in order not to remain idle.

The future is leaning towards to this technology improvement. There are a lot of things that will be developed using this technology, it just need an improvement, something that can make a lot of people use Bitcoin without thinking of anything else but the good and efficiency of their transactions and maybe their payments. Our banks are now having a study on the crypto currency, I can't wait what will happen to this studies.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

The adoption of Bank cryptocurrency for transactions, payments and settlements seriously undermine the current banking system. it will just make them almost unnecessary. I think the banks will change over time under the new payment system in order not to remain idle.
There's always a right time for a thing to happen and in the case of banks accepting the bitcoin well we will experience that soon. It will really come to that point someday because banks just want to earn. They will take advantage of bitcoin and its goodness to get what they want which is profit and money.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Yes i read here about Korean bank accepted crypto currency and if other bank also except than it would be better for both parties surely the day will come banks accept crypto currency as bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

banks accepting bitcoin is not such a great news though! it can even be a terrible news if you ask me. because if banks start accepting bitcoin, open bitcoin "accounts" and things like that, it may encourage people to start using banks instead of avoiding them and having their own bitcoin wallet. and that is terrible because they would be going back to the centralization that were trying to get rid of.
At least in the case of full recognition by banks of bitcoins, people will be able to legally conduct operations to convert BTC into a currency. I believe that in fact, bitcoin has long been not decentralized, it is evident even from his behavior, it is managed by a small group of people who can manipulate the price at the expense of their large stocks of BTC. Am I wrong ?

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Yes i read here about Korean bank accepted crypto currency and if other bank also except than it would be better for both parties surely the day will come banks accept crypto currency as bitcoin.
I think that it will be going faster and faster, there must be a bank that will make crypto 100% legal and it will allow their users to make transactions in crypto and others will just follow that.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1265

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

As usual the thread is divided between those who want and dont want banks to
accept crypto and after reading the OP im thinking why? Why is this going to be
such a great thing?

It actually bring home the fact that there are people out there who dont care about
the readon bitcoin was created, what it offers and why it shoukd remain seperate from
any mainstream bank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LastKiss

Activity: 2170
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.

I'm looking forward to see old bank start to adopting the blockchain technology and ofc accept the other cryptocurrencies too. I'm sure when it's happening the price of cryptocurrency will skyrocketing in the future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

Is not only in Belgium bitcoin accepted also in Germany many banks in other countries support bitcoin like Estonia, United States of America,  England , Canada so i think is a question of time to be accepted in banks of all countries of the world
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.
Bitcoin will be better known, yeah it's a good start for bitcoin. If the Banks soon accept Bitcoin, everything will be easy. I think that might happen and we can only hope

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

From the point of view of the possibility of receiving high profits, bitcoin may indeed be of interest to banks, but from the point of view of risks it is not very attractive, because banks risk the money of their depositors and should minimize the possibility of financial losses.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

I love this message, it's a message of hope a message of the faithful in bitcoin. I see the great future of bitcoin too and it is definitely not like what we have seen , the bitcoin haters will be shocked to their bone marrow when the true manifestation of bitcoin will be revealed.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Bitcoin will not be accepted directly by banks for a sheer amount of reasons. Believing so is nothing more than a pipe dream. There are so many convenient ways to exchange crypto for fiat nowadays around the world without the need for a traditional bank. As a matter of fact, banks even frown upon transactions coming from or going to crypto exchanges so the possibility for them accepting Bitcoin naturally is close to zero.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

From the point of view of the possibility of receiving high profits, bitcoin may indeed be of interest to banks, but from the point of view of risks it is not very attractive, because banks risk the money of their depositors and should minimize the possibility of financial losses.
i think the blockchain will be applied to the real thing, while for bitcoin i think it is still in discourse. we know blockchain is very helpful in terms of transfer, so it's very open possibility for banks to adopt it
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

I do not know whether it is necessary to accept banks and bitcoin and whether they need bitcoins these banks?

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

I do not know whether it is necessary to accept banks and bitcoin and whether they need bitcoins these banks?

They don't really need the crypto currencies on the banks, they might accept it but I do not know the reason. Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency and you don't a third party to keep or secure your Bitcoins and other crypto currencies since you can do it yourself. Banks in the future might use the technology of these crypto currencies so they will be able to develop their technologies or security.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

i am rather waiting and expecting the day bitcoin will be accepted by big malls and glossary shops for   shopping. this is what will attract mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and add value to cryptoworld in general its not about bank accepting  bitcoin , to me its no goodness.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

Banks may accept bitcoin as deposits. But they may do so under a certain clause which may not favour the bitcoin owner. I don't really think you need a bank to keep your money for you when you are your own bank through crypto and blockchain.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Banks may accept bitcoin as deposits. But they may do so under a certain clause which may not favour the bitcoin owner. I don't really think you need a bank to keep your money for you when you are your own bank through crypto and blockchain.
Yes.There is really high chances that banks will soon to accept bitcoin just like in some other countries.But you're right,we don't need anymore some banks to keep our profit because we have already our own wallet which is more secured than banks.And when we start depositing in banks,they will have the full control of our accounts which makes a decentralized crypto loses its nature.

CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:36:50 AM

Your prediction comes true!

Today, the St. Louis Reserve Bank, one of the 12 regional reserve banks of the US Central Bank, publicly supports Bitcoin, publicly recognizing Bitcoin as a legitimate currency, and is also a tool for promoting private transactions.

We need a global currency, we don't believe in any centralized organization to issue it, while Bitcoin is decentralized, and it has solved our needs. It is inevitable that Bitcoin being accepted by the bank.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:44:20 AM

Your prediction comes true!

Today, the St. Louis Reserve Bank, one of the 12 regional reserve banks of the US Central Bank, publicly supports Bitcoin, publicly recognizing Bitcoin as a legitimate currency, and is also a tool for promoting private transactions.

We need a global currency, we don't believe in any centralized organization to issue it, while Bitcoin is decentralized, and it has solved our needs. It is inevitable that Bitcoin being accepted by the bank.

I don't see this isn't going to happen as the government of US had already started collecting tax from bitcoin holders. IF they did that I think banks can also do something with BTC. Although SEC may really not approve it being ETF, its not going to stop government from collecting taxes. Banks will probably offer storage for it, its not the best solution compare to having private keys but it can be a good option for those individuals who wants to share their btc to their love ones.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: