Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The day will surely come Banks soon accept Bitcoin  (Read 1694 times)
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

Banks will have to accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Sooner or later, they'll do it.

markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

banks accepting bitcoin is not a good news. bitcoin is about open financial system with no middlemen. Banks will not get paid much if they go about supporting bitcoin or other altcoins. rather they will push the system to remove bitcoins or else come out with their own blockchain.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

All days are not equal and there is a change in every thing with the passage of time, time recalls itself and rewind it self so don't worry and accept the bitcoin the coin of the century which change the life of people in overnight you are also one of them and can be a millionaire in no time. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Fran4esco4

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

Banks will accept the blockchain, but I think officially most of them will not accept bitcoin ever. It's too big a risk for them.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

It will take time before the banks will come in term with bitcoin due to the fact that the bank sees bitcoin and the blockchain as a threats to their existence and at that will do everything possible to kill bitcoin, but time will come when the banks will realize that their have lost the battle long before no due to the treatment their give to customers with they centralized way of doing things.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

I also have an opinion like that gan. because with time lapse must be one by one country and Bank will receive bitcoin. maybe just wait time gan. if I notice the movement of bitcoin Very good in the digital area today
Banking has being with humans since ancient times, many people keep their hard earned money in banks for safe keeping and mostly to earn interest on the money they safe. Several transactions occur in our  banks such as creation deposits and withdrawal, money transfer and lending services. I know pretty soon that the banks will soon embrace bitcoin.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

But why would you even want banks to accept bitcoin? Bitcoin allows you to be your own bank so they're not needed. If you want them to hold your money for you then just keep giving them your filthy fiat.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.

For me banks will not accept bitcoin because we know that banks or government treat bitcoin as enemy and they wanted to destroy it. For me they will not accept it but there is a chance that bitcoin will replace our banks.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

According to my concept we can hope that banks accepts Bitcoin since the new technology development of crypto world . Due to the new technology the future of Bitcoin is  becoming bright  and. Blockchain is going to be the digital bank . Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency in which the transactions take place a peer to peer transfer without any third party or bank . To ensure the authenticity and to prevent fraud Bitcoin transactions are verified using cryptography .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Naelanikor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

I think the same that banks will accept BTC soon. It is a valuable kind of investment so people want to keep it in safety. Banks can have a great effort there
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1792

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

The day will surely come, looking at how widespread cryptocurrencies is flying lately, the future looks bright. With the introduction of ATMs that supports bitcoin in Belgium, I am looking forward to hearing the great news when bitcoin will be accepted in banks.

I would rather that the banks did not accept bitcoin. Bitcoin needs to be a separate entity otherwise the whole thing loses its entire meaning. Down with the outdated centralized banking system.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

banks accepting bitcoin is not such a great news though! it can even be a terrible news if you ask me. because if banks start accepting bitcoin, open bitcoin "accounts" and things like that, it may encourage people to start using banks instead of avoiding them and having their own bitcoin wallet. and that is terrible because they would be going back to the centralization that were trying to get rid of.
Buddy I am fully in support of your point. Some people uses different sight to view thing, but I strictly support the way you the topic. For bank to support bitcoin might be a great calamity tk bitcoin. The decentralised nature we enjoy in bitcoin will be eliminated and it will affect those that chooses it as a mean of survivor.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:59 PM

this will be very difficult in the sense that different countries have different rules and regulation about legal tender. before digital currencies such as bitcoin can be accepted it need to be regulated. many country that have banned it did that because they do not know how effective it will be to regulate the currencies. banks and other fintech company are not smiling when they hear about bitcoin because they consider it as a threat to their exisistence so why will they allow it.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

bitcoin ATM's are introduced in 2010 and they work really well. But in do not personally think any banks are even thinking about the features bitcoin can provide all the see is bitcoin will completely cut their existence if everyone starts using cryptocurrency. banks and cryptocurrency both are needed and they both will always be competitors but still, at least each person is getting both the services.
HerbalCommunication035

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

I think this day will never come because bank deals with stable currency on the other hand bitcoin is totally unstable currency and banks will never going to take risk.
Remilekun1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Though, if bank accept bitcoin it will be a great achievement to bitcoin, but the decentralized nature will it still be there? Knowing fully well that bitcoin is a decentralized blockchain, can bank be decentralized as well
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

ALL FORWARD ONLY
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

I have been considering the fact that when all banks accept btc it will really go for the btc market and we in the BTC ecosystem will now have a good money in our accounts.   

I’m me
princestan

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

With time all the banks will start accepting bitcoin, because almost all the banks are watching bitcoin and studying it to truly understand it before investing in it.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

I have been considering the fact that when all banks accept btc it will really go for the btc market and we in the BTC ecosystem will now have a good money in our accounts.   
They will adopt cryptocurrency and not just bitcoin because this is a huge market that consist of many good coins. This is what I expect with the banking industry because they will lose in the competition if they don’t adopt this good technology. This will happen soon because banks will habe to do this in order to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: