Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN NETWORK MARKETING?  (Read 22693 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:11:19 PM

I like to invest in bitcoin to make money for the future because now crypto currencies are very useful and online job market and free lancing become more good through crypto so if you invest in it and know the value of it then it will be valuable for you and you can excel in the world it is a ladder now.
Yes the bitcoin investment is really our future investment and a day will come very soon that bitcoin give us a very good profit and especially for those who buy bitcoin in this time and hold it for long time because nowadays the bitcoin price is down and buying it now is really a very good investment.           

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

isnt bitcoin on its way to 1.5k?

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

I think we can use the contacts we have to try to build a network and thus making some kind of investors funds, like many that exist in the stock market, but I do not know how successful would be in this area, because volatility and uncertainty take over the market more times than I would like.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing and how some people claim it has really helped them. Well i don't disagree with them totally but i just want to educate some forum members about the fact that investing into bitcoin is a better form of enterpreneurship than engaging in Network Marketing.

Starting up in Networking Marketing is not an easy task at all so never be deceived by their sugar coating words about how good their lives are because some people fake it before they are able to make it Networking Marketing but may you might not be too lucky you can fake to the end. In Network Marketing you will need to stay in touch with your downlines making and ensuring that they keep up with certain tasks as this is the only way you can also move up some strict ranks to earn money. This is not the only pain people but trust me if you should skip any of these regular activities you come back to point Zero.
Yes, that is how painful it is in Network Marketing.
But it is so nice and quite fun that in bitcoin investment you do just two things:
1. Invest with what you can
2. Sit and watch your money grow

Now don't get me wrong house, I ain't a lazy dude but i don't see the reason why I should grind vegetables in an earthenware bowl when i can use a blender and still get it done nice and sweet.
What do you think fam, Is it going to be investment or network marketing?

You need to understand that no matter what a negative reputation does not have network marketing, there are always people who earn very good money from this, otherwise all this would not have happened. If in some financial scheme someone suffers losses, and someone earns a lot of money it does not mean that the scheme is bad. This means that you do not have enough knowledge to make a profit in this business.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

bitcoin is definitely better than network marketing anytime anyday. i have been into some marketing stuffs in the past and it wasnt funny trying to convince people to invest under you but with bitcoin, you just invest and watch how your money grows gradually, though there are risks invovled but then it is better than networking

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

Bitcoin investment is far more better than the network marketing because you don't need to go about telling people to join in order to meet up the target to enable you get your reward

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

if i was to put the both of them together i will say bitcoin network can be likened to an automated system while the network marketing can be seen as a manual system. bitcoin brings profits on its own without involving telling people to contribute and put people's money in great risk but the network market, you need to consciously canvas for people.

Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

I've also heard many stories about how network marketing improves people's lives and allows them to earn big money. But I do not know any real example when a person could get rich in network marketing. So I think bitcoin is a more real way to make a good profit.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

I dont trust network marketing program, most are scam but bitcoins is reliable peer to peer method of exchanging money and safer than networking marketing with majority mmm been ponzi in nature.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

I once studied network marketing, and I do not see anything good in this kind of earnings. I think that only those who own this business can earn there. Therefore, when I am asked what will make it possible to earn-network marketing or bitcoin, I without any doubt answer - investing in bitcoin!

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:54:13 AM

I am not fond of joining any network marketing. But in these days especially in our country, networking related bitcoin and other crypto coins are famous here. Unfortunately, most of them were just scam and didn't became successful at all.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:17:32 AM

bitcoin value is very fast moving, so if we invest in the long term it is not right. bitcoin is more appropriate if we invest on a daily basis because it can reduce the risk of loss, maybe there is another possibility for bitcoin traders?
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:57:38 AM

While it is true that bitcoin investment is much better than network marketing, there are also some risk in doing it, well. in any business and investment there will always be a risk, its depend on how you take it and how much you afford to lose, bitcoin has many advantage than the other, and we all aware to that, that is why investor choose it rather than the other investment.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:16:37 AM

Well, I tried all kinds of investment before Bitcoin, stock market, Forex, MLM, Rev Shares digital marketing etc. and lost money everwhere.
In crypto market I made money for the first time in my life.
So, honestly, I don't know about other experiences bur for me only crypto works Smiley

I can relate to your experiences, but mine where precisely into Network Marketing and didn't work so well for me personally. In the only one i managed at the time to get a lot of referrals the network completely disappeared. So yeah Ponzi Scheme.

However, with crypto the possibilities are endless. It in fact encourages you to educate myself so you provide better services to get paid more to invest more and in my case help more.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:03:13 AM

It is only those that have not sit down to calculate what they are getting compare to their numerous down liners. It is only those at the top of the pyramid that usually benefit. Cryptocurrency investment is better than trying to convince everyone around you to join a platform in order to go up the pyramid.
In my opinion, it is better to invest in bitcoin, because as an actor directly involved in bitcoin trading transactions on the market that gives many opportunities for profit.
While network marketing to get a lot of profit depends on how many have referrals, so our hard work must be shared with many people who become uplines.

Bitcoindigger02

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:29:45 AM

First, the value-added space is huge (this is the most important);

Second, no matter how much or how little your idle funds are, you can invest.

Thirdly, the technology that supports Bitcoin, block chain, is a very attractive technology. It's cool to invest in Bitcoin.

Fourthly, it is a technology with great prospects.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:50:40 AM

System promoting business is much the same as an immense sea and is interminable, so as to keep budgetary and exchange secure without actualizing fluid money, cryptographic money is utilized. Bitcoin is one of the digital currency that got broadly acknowledged and from now on the best instrument to have it coordinated with system showcasing business.I am a major fanatic of bitcoin, however you can't under-gauge the integral asset utilized by system marketers,they have a great deal of influence that can expedite galactic returns speculations

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:25:11 AM

While it is true that bitcoin investment is much better than network marketing, there are also some risk in doing it, well. in any business and investment there will always be a risk, its depend on how you take it and how much you afford to lose, bitcoin has many advantage than the other, and we all aware to that, that is why investor choose it rather than the other investment.

Yes, this is one factor we need to consider, - risk. I haven't done network marketing because I know I'm not good at it, so I look for other means to make money. I have friends, family members who's into MLM, sure they're successful, but it's not for me, so it's a case-to-case basis.

But since I involved myself more of a freelancer before, and discovered bitcoin, and found investment on it is much better fit for me as compare to MLM or any other investments. So it really depends on the individual itself, both have risk but if you learn you to mitigate and make money the we can't say which one is better.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:52:30 PM

Honestly in my case it is, I have experienced investing in some coins that yields me a thousand times profit and I don't even have to invite or market anything, I just hold my coins check it's development and sell on profit, nothing could be as easy as this.
Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:10:04 PM

I have done several investment  in network marketing and none of them works for me .. I can tell you that in Netowrk marketing 30% out of 100% will earn a paycheck  the rest always went off Zero . In crypto investment all you need is to  buy your bitcoin you will hold for long time or you will trade it for daily profit ..   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: