Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN NETWORK MARKETING?  (Read 22693 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

Bitcoin investment and networking  has different characteristics but still the same its a way to earn money. It might true that bitcoin investment is much better than networking because  you dont need extra effort  to earn more while in networking less effort less income or sometimes nothing. But it depends on you on how you will work it out both, at the end still the two can make you money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenjdebil

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing and how some people claim it has really helped them. Well i don't disagree with them totally but i just want to educate some forum members about the fact that investing into bitcoin is a better form of enterpreneurship than engaging in Network Marketing.

Starting up in Networking Marketing is not an easy task at all so never be deceived by their sugar coating words about how good their lives are because some people fake it before they are able to make it Networking Marketing but may you might not be too lucky you can fake to the end. In Network Marketing you will need to stay in touch with your downlines making and ensuring that they keep up with certain tasks as this is the only way you can also move up some strict ranks to earn money. This is not the only pain people but trust me if you should skip any of these regular activities you come back to point Zero.
Yes, that is how painful it is in Network Marketing.
But it is so nice and quite fun that in bitcoin investment you do just two things:
1. Invest with what you can
2. Sit and watch your money grow

Now don't get me wrong house, I ain't a lazy dude but i don't see the reason why I should grind vegetables in an earthenware bowl when i can use a blender and still get it done nice and sweet.
What do you think fam, Is it going to be investment or network marketing?
yes for some reason maybe, but for me, yes its better than network marketing cause i hate networking. I just don't waste time socializing with other people just to have invites.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

Bitcoin investment and networking  has different characteristics but still the same its a way to earn money. It might true that bitcoin investment is much better than networking because  you dont need extra effort  to earn more while in networking less effort less income or sometimes nothing. But it depends on you on how you will work it out both, at the end still the two can make you money.

What are saying? No effort to earn money?
Earning money is not as easy as you think even when you are involved in cryptocurrencies. I think it also needed big effort. All the people are not supposed to earn money with cryptocurrencies.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

I can agree with you that the btc investment is much better than the network marketing because we need changes and btc is the innovative way to earn good money. to my mind, this is the best way to succeed

Bitcoin investment is the best, if you can take risk. Think about the you would invested money to BTC in December 2017 and the 20k money is now 6k. Would you think again? Do you still think the same?
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

You are right mate. By the way, having bitcoins is not the same as investing in bitcoin. They are two different things and some people hate to be called bitcoin investors. Network marketing is just one polished way of scamming people so i do not like the idea.

Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

I think I agree with you because it's more stressful engaging in network marketing as its easier with bitcoin investment. You just need to invest and watch it grow

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

the blockchain technology keeps you to yourself and glued to you computer system but in real sense you relate with the globe in entirety as everyone in the world that is having a thing or two to do with the blockchain technology is closer than expected and also the network is reliable but in network marketing it is not really in that sense and people are relying on other people to make their profit.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

You are right, with network marketing the earlier you join the better and if care is not taking you might end up working for your up liners but with BTC is you work for yourself and know down line or whatever is needed over here. Trust me BTC  investment is worth  more than network marketing.

pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

Bitcoin investment is better than any network marketing because in bitcoin as long as you're smart and can choose a good project you will have a big profit while in networking you depend on how many people you can invite to join and work for you and some networking dont lasts for a long term.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Networking market to me is one the greatest scam scheme of this decade and I'm still shocked at how people still fall for them. Bitcoin is a well proven investment, nobody who invests in Bitcoin is at risk of being scammed.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

Bitcoin investment become phenomenal because in 2017 bitcoin price jump more than 1000% and i think no one investment instrument can give that much gain like bitcoin. Bitcoin is good long term investment and i am believe the price will going increase again after drop more than 70%
Rexphyl

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

System advancing business is much equivalent to a cosmically tremendous ocean and is endless, in order to keep budgetary and exchange secure without executing liquid mazuma, cryptocurrency is used. Bitcoin is one of the advanced types of mazuma that got extensively recognized and from this time forward the best instrument to have it facilitated with the system displaying the business.
Using Bitcoin for business exchange has transformed into a standard system and administered business exchange inside and outside points of confinement.
Osamede

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

Investment in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are great, especially if you spend enough time to study what you are investing in, historical figures buttress the fact that a few hundreds of dollars eventually turns some persons into millionaires. That notwithstanding, network marketing is a great tool and may involve very little personal investment capital if you are good at it. It leverages on the power of a team, collective effort, not just your own effort. You could build an empire from the scratch with networks marketing

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

Yeah it quiet easier and better than network marketing, since the later is solely dependent on teamwork, but with BTC it actually between the investor and its 'coin'. You don't really needs teams help and it is also less tedious with no selling of physical products  Smiley.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

Network marketing is far from the result of investing in bitcoin. When you invest and understand the risks, the process about crypto you will get use to earned profit. Network Marketing is more likely convincing people to use the products or services you will endorsed and somehow hard for you to earned.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

Network marketing is far from the result of investing in bitcoin. When you invest and understand the risks, the process about crypto you will get use to earned profit. Network Marketing is more likely convincing people to use the products or services you will endorsed and somehow hard for you to earned.

Both are good source of money if you understand what you are doing but then when it comes to how you earn it then it would be different because when investing in bitcoin then you just have to wait for the time when it would have a value which can be said as passive income whereas when you are talking about network marketing then you have to take action in order to earn from it like selling products or services. It is not a passive income unless your downlines would be active then and you would be earning from their efforts.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Yeah it quiet easier and better than network marketing, since the later is solely dependent on teamwork, but with BTC it actually between the investor and its 'coin'. You don't really needs teams help and it is also less tedious with no selling of physical products  Smiley.
all there are challenges in doing business, bitcoin investments can be easily run because you just buy and save until prices rise, so there is still plenty of time left to do other jobs that can provide money. working hard will definitely get results.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

all there are challenges in doing business, bitcoin investments can be easily run because you just buy and save until prices rise, so there is still plenty of time left to do other jobs that can provide money. working hard will definitely get results.

Yes of course, the best investment ever i've know. A huge of money in returns. Just wait for the right time and it makes your life better.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

Ever since, I am not really interested in marketing network. I've seen so many fraud networking which seems to be unworthy for those people who are really trying their best for that network marketing. However, bitcoin investment so far is a wise investment if we can just dance the market then we can still gain profits from there.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Most of the network marketing are short term and not safe to join. And most of it is scam. Though if you are really smart on how network marketing you can gain a lot without spending too much. But still bitcoin is better on everything. Like it is long term and can be short term. Bitcoin is safe compare to network marketing

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: