Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Libereum (Liber) - When Football meets Crypto 🏆  (Read 808 times)
libereum (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk, Welcome to Libereum

Libereum (LIBER) is an ERC20 token which will initially focus on building a network of users in the sports industry – more specifically, football clubs (or soccer clubs, as they are known in the US).

The mission’s first phase is straightforward: acquiring a football club in one of Europe’s top sporting divisions. We have carefully observed the development of the Red Bull clubs (RB Leipzig and Red Bull Salzburg) and believe that combining Libereum with sports will make cryptocurrencies go mainstream. It pleases us to say that we are currently in talks with four clubs to acquire ownership.

After Libereum has gained ownership of a club, we will roll out the next phase. Libereum will then be introduced to fans and sponsors of the club. After this introduction, we will move forward in setting up Libereum as the only payment option for tickets, food and beverages, merchandise, sponsor packages, outgoing transfers and everything in and around the stadium we have not yet mentioned.

Our current status
  • Our Private Sale has ended which obviously means we have sold out the Private Sale. Over 400 Investors have invested 15.000 USD on average.
  • We are in talks with 4 clubs at this moment. Three clubs from the Netherlands and 1 club in Spain.
  • We have signed a partnership with an app developer who will digitalize over 700 basic football training moves using augmented reality and 3d techniques. The training techniques will be split in three levels. Each level can be purchased using Libereum only. The partner already has signed deals with several national football associations for the use of this app. Estimates are around 120 million users worldwide will use this app to learn the techniques in this training app. (More on this app will be announced soon on our social pages)
  • Registrations for our website are enabled. If you have an ERC20 Wallet you can register an account which will enables you to be part of the ICO.
  • Our Social media Channels are available and you are invited to join the chat on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Discord and Steemit.

Next steps
First we will announce the name of the Football Club we have gained ownership of. Then we will launch our online ICO. As soon as we have finished the ICO we will announce the second club we have added to our Libereum network. And we will continue adding clubs to our network until we cannot add anymore clubs due to regulations. In this case we will continue buying sport clubs in other Disciplines. Think of Cricket, Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Formula 1 etc etc. As long as we believe the club adds demand to Libereum we will consider buying it.

Demand and Supply
We have 100.000.000 tokens minted of which 50 million will be sold during the ICO stages. After ICO has ended we will use the remaining tokens to buy more clubs. We don't focus on the clubs that are worth 100.000.000 USD, instead we will buy clubs around 4-5 million USD range. With at least 10.000 attendance in the stadium on average. By focussing on clubs within that price range and attendance range we have the possibilty to slowly grow our Libereum network. 10.000 fans at a time.

By doing so we add a demand of 10.000 people everytime we buy a club. A demand for ticketsales every other week or whenever a homegame is played. A demand from 10.000 people for Libereum when they buy merchandise.

The Libereum Supply will however never exceed 100.000.000 Liber in total. And adding demand to a set supply will result in scarcity.

The Problem we fix
As we all know the blockchain has unprecedented opportunity but it yet has to go mainstream. By using sports as leverage and adding hundreds of thousands "non-crypto" people to the blockchain we believe we can cause the general acceptance of crypto, blockchain and said technologies to rise as fast as possible.

The Team
Cem Kumlar - Founder and CEO - linkedin.com/in/cemkumlar
Eric Ploum - COO - linkedin.com/in/ericploum
Rob Ploum - CCO - linkedin.com/in/rploum
Panos Ziakas - Football Relations - linkedin.com/in/panosziakas
Marlies Kikken - Legal - linkedin.com/in/marlieskikken

Please note that this only our management. Our team contains more people which can be found in our whitepaper. More will be added in the near future

Social Media
Telegram - t.me/libereum
Twitter - twitter.com/libereum
Discord - discord.gg/AE3D5J7

Affiliate Structure
We have a three level bonus structure. If you register for an account you can copy your affiliate URL and get up to 10% bonus.
First level referral: 7%
Second level: 2%
Third level: 1%

Register here for an account: libereum.io

Our whitepaper can be found here: libereum.io/#whitepaper

Of course we keep on developing Libereum but at this time our main focus is preparing for the ICO and announcing our first football club.

Again, we welcome you to Libereum.

Kind regards,
Cem Kumlar
Founder of Libereum
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

Just what we need, another token.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

DawnTheSick

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

Good luck managing a top division club without top level football experts and good luck trying to force loyal fans to pay with your token. They will be happy, happy for sure...
libereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Just what we need, another token.

We are very confident that we are not just "another" token. We actually have an active demand for our token even during the ICO. Please read our topic carefully or contact us via Telegram for more info. We are positive that you will share our confidence soon enough.
libereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Good luck managing a top division club without top level football experts and good luck trying to force loyal fans to pay with your token. They will be happy, happy for sure...

We actually don't manage the club itself. It will be done by industry professionals with a proven track record. We have a broad network of football managers, trainers, scouts and player agents around the world. Much will become clearer in a short while.

We don't "force" fans to pay with our token. We are confident that once thjey see that Libereum gives the club needed financial breathing space fans will do whatever it takes to use Libereum as a payment method or even just to "HODL".
pyroandbozzt

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:19:51 PM

Hi there! this project is good, I like It! I think It wil be interesting for crypto enthusiasts that like football like me  Smiley
Liberium will work only in football industry in future ? Or you want to integrate It to other sports ?
pyroandbozzt

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Why did you choose football for your blockchain project ? Is that like a childood dream to own a football club ? Wink
oksathepo

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Why did you choose football for your blockchain project ? Is that like a childood dream to own a football club ? Wink

In my opinion, the choice is obvious, football is the most popular sport. The founders think that they will be able to attract a large audience for their project
pyroandbozzt

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

In my opinion, the choice is obvious, football is the most popular sport. The founders think that they will be able to attract a large audience for their project

So, why not ? If they can buy a football club they will already have their own loyal audience. Also all the fans from other teams with whom they will play will learn about the libereum. The other question is how they will encourage fans to use their tokens. The potential of this market is too high
siegep

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Will you make a pre-sale ?
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I agree, getting a lot of enthusiasts is very important, but it is one of the conditions to make this project successful, with the record, many investors join this project, football is a very big industry, but not easy to dive in, there are a lot of professional managers who are more in control of the market, and that's quite difficult to approach

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

Sport is a huge entity and associating a crypto currency to it is going to be a huge one as well. I think this is a nice idea because there are millions of different sport supporters all over the world which could potentially translate to huge investment in this project. I really like this one  Wink
bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Nice teammate will build nice project like this project who always struggle to be come successful in the future
tenedtau

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

The other question is how they will encourage fans to use their tokens.

Good question. They should bring informations to fans about anvantages of using their token over fiat currency. Thats not be easy cause many people coming to only see the match and drink beer  Smiley they dont interested in any tokens
tenedtau

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Anyone knows what clubs do they want to acquire ? Can’t find this information only that they from Europe’s top sporting divisions
aleks1249

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

Wow. I'm delighted with your project. It is something new in football industry. I will keep my eyes on it. It is well planned.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

About American football is aware that this is a national sport. But about the fact that ordinary football in America is popular - I do not think so. It showed the last world championship. But, against a token I have nothing, so - a small historical information.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pyroandbozzt

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

About American football is aware that this is a national sport. But about the fact that ordinary football in America is popular - I do not think so. It showed the last world championship. But, against a token I have nothing, so - a small historical information.

The team of this project plan to acquire European football clubs not American. For most of European countries football is the main and the most popular sport. American market does not make a sense in that case. Maybe later if they will decide to involve blockchain in other sport (baseball, american football)
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

The team of this project plan to acquire European football clubs not American. For most of European countries football is the main and the most popular sport. American market does not make a sense in that case. Maybe later if they will decide to involve blockchain in other sport (baseball, american football)

Then, the team is on the right track. But, do not you think that the football market is already occupied and for a long time already? There, of course, a lot of money is circulating, but the competition is very high.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pyroandbozzt

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Then, the team is on the right track. But, do not you think that the football market is already occupied and for a long time already? There, of course, a lot of money is circulating, but the competition is very high.

Indeed. But I dont know projects with such experience in blockchain in this industry. Its something new and It will find support by crypto community that loves football. This money will have possibility to transform but Its not easy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: