Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Libereum (Liber) - When Football meets Crypto 🏆  (Read 808 times)
fekridal

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Hi everybody! I have a question too. What do fans need to do on the stadium if they don’t have Libers tokens?

They need to buy libers firstly to come to the match  Grin

Im seriously. If I want to buy something during the match for example beer or snacks but I don’t have Libers what should I do ?
you need to buy libers even if you intend to buy tickets for the match

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linderepz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

This seems like an amazing project, One which I am researching at present and will most likely invest in, thank you for sharing
fendante

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Hi everybody! I have a question too. What do fans need to do on the stadium if they don’t have Libers tokens?

Im seriously. If I want to buy something during the match for example beer or snacks but I don’t have Libers what should I do ?
Their tokens will be the only way to buy tickets ?
fendante

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

Or I will have a choice what payment method to choose ?
fekridal

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

I don’t know know how the team with deal with that
fekridal

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

But what is the problem dude? If you want to go to the match you can buy some Libers before the game and than you can buy everything you want on the stadium even some players Grin
gabermoku

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Another impressive project that I read. I just hope that this kind of project will have enough support by the people and investors as well so that the team will implement business plans and continue the progress.
fendante

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

But what is the problem dude? If you want to go to the match you can buy some Libers before the game and than you can buy everything you want on the stadium even some players Grin
The problem is that when everytime you want to buy something you need firstly to get to exchange and buy some Libers
le_castor

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Any information about dev?
fekridal

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

The problem is that when everytime you want to buy something you need firstly to get to exchange and buy some Libers
I don’t think that it is a problem. I suppose the team will make exchange operations simple and fast
fekridal

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

Moreover Libereum can become a honor for fans that love their own club, the will be proud of this system. Eventually they will get used to this currency
fekridal

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

Any information about dev?
We are all waiting for answers. Where is the team?
toleomasd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

I have checked all the details of your business and everything is really very useful! Smiley
toleomasd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Moreover Libereum can become a honor for fans that love their own club, the will be proud of this system. Eventually they will get used to this currency
Agree with you, Libereum is something that will distinguish their club among many others.
hesiterlops

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment! The project team made a very unique concept.
fendante

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Agree with you, Libereum is something that will distinguish their club among many others.
unless they lose a part of the fans because of a system that is unusual for them and incomprehensible
fendante

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment! The project team made a very unique concept.
Yes, they donot have competitors
fekridal

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

unless they lose a part of the fans because of a system that is unusual for them and incomprehensible
why do you think so ?real fans will always be with their club, to the end Huh
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

Bringing the  most followed sport in worldwide to cryptoworld will most likely be successful. And as far as i know there are no connections between football and crypto so far. So you found a niche market, if you play this right your project will be very successful .

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Blryface

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Heard about success of Red Bull football clubs wish you the same guys! Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: