Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:54:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or buy more with fiat to average down?  (Read 94 times)
emily666 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

What do you think? Would you hold if you got coins at a high price or would you put more fiat it to average down the price of your alts?
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

If the price of a coin has increased several times, you need to sell a token and buy cheap and more promising tokens

It is better not to consider the investment portfolio as a whole, but to consider each coin separately

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

I think do not put more if you do not feel confident because if the market goes against you then you will regret even more in that case, although averaging down is good strategy especially if you are holding big coins like top 10 which are definitely bullish for long term.

crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

I think that now it's such a time that growth can begin at any moment and it is possible not to have time to purchase. For this personally, I do not sell my tokens, but just hold them, waiting for the end of the red zone of the fall and the beginning of growth.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

Always hodl and if you think you are not taking high risk by buying with fiat when the price gets lower you should buy, that depends actually but you should always hodl.

lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

For me I will hold the coin, I don't normally sell my coins at a lost, rather if it went down too dip and I believe in the coin, I will use fiat and buy more of the coin and still hold.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

I think that now it's such a time that growth can begin at any moment and it is possible not to have time to purchase. For this personally, I do not sell my tokens, but just hold them, waiting for the end of the red zone of the fall and the beginning of growth.
for the decline that I currently prefer to hold my altcoin in comparison must buy Altcoin then from now on it's an average fiat down and better we hold my altcoin and wait until it stabilizes and could benefit again
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

What do you think? Would you hold if you got coins at a high price or would you put more fiat it to average down the price of your alts?

It depends, if you think that an altcoin will still recover after reaching it's peak and crashing, you can either hold or buy the dip to lower the average price of your holdings. You can do it if you have spare capital. If you have none, just hold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: