Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creative Content Writer wanted  (Read 1175 times)
Dyionisus (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Easbit: Makes Bitcoin easy for everybody

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:52:49 PM

Creative Content Writer

About us

We are a thriving startup in the Bitcoin industry. We are a Dutch based firm. We develop wallets for cryptocurrencies. Our wallets enable users to send and receive cryptocurrencies in a secured way. Our main goal is to develop our software as “granny proof” as possible. This because we would like to contribute to get Bitcoin mainstream.

To promote our wallets we need interesting and awesome SEO content for our website. The Bitcoin industry is a rapidly changing environment. So having a genuine passion for innovations is a must have. The articles can be written about anything which thrives the industry these days. We have plenty of sources of inspiration for you. 

What are we looking for?

We are a startup and we are about to present ourselves to the world. Therefore we now require a talented content writer to create unique, innovative and creative material regarding a variety of topics.

Make the content fun, make it weird, make it enticing and engaging. We want someone that will think outside the box and will leave a lasting impression through beautiful and thoughtful pieces.

Bloggers will have a relative amount of freedom in writing their posts, but must be of high standard and offer valuable analysis and insights for the readers, therefore experience within the discussed area is expected.

This will be a medium / long-term assignment, so we are looking for someone who can work with us to build a body of work that is of value to the Bitcoin community. We probably need 10 to 20 articles a month. 

Roles and responsibilities
•         Researching and creating original and engaging ideas for all blog posts
•         Writing SEO inspired articles around pre-selected keywords
•         The opportunity to publish a wide range of copy in a variety of formats and styles
•         Creating succinct and persuasive copywriting material

Required skills
•         Proven blogging/writing experience essential (please attach a link to your content in your CV/cover letter)
•         Have a genuine passion for creative content writing
•         Be excited about working in the world of start-ups  and digital marketing
•         Excellent written and verbal English
•         Be committed to be the best writer you can be
•         Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
•         Write content ranging from 800 to 1,200 words with necessary research
•         Good knowledge of the industry or willing to reach expert level

Please quote a price per item/article. Based on certain events within our company and industry we need to be able to increase and/or decrease the amount of articles we need on a weekly base. In other words we would like to order per article.

We are a company in the cryptocurrency industry. Therefore we would like to pay you in Bitcoins. We pay through escrow. Please see here for further explanation: http://btcrow.com/.

Please contact us at: info@merrit.nl.

Easbit: Makes Bitcoin easy for everybody
www.easbit.com
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:51:49 PM

Are you still looking for writers?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:31:48 PM

Hi
what are your rates per article i may be interested as atm i working at 0.015 btc for 2k words Tongue  ...

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Hi
what are your rates per article i may be interested as atm i working at 0.015 btc for 2k words Tongue  ...

~$8.50. Afraid my rates are a little higher than that! Unless you meant 0.15?
Camp220

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:41:00 AM

I don't currently have a blog, but I can tell you that if you want someone to promote your wallets and make people "understand" in lament terms that they are the best, granny proof, real world adaptive wallets out there... Then I'm your man!!

I am constantly on the news and blogs and bitcoin forums learning all there is to know about Bitcoin and other altcoins and where they are headed and heading.  I would also love nothing more than to spend my free time getting paid to let the world know about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, as it would do nothing but benefit all of us in the cryptoworld.

Anyways I'm interested in what you guys are looking to do and although I don't have no credentials for creative writing, I can promise you that I am one of the most creative, weird, funny, outgoing, classy, smart, determined and focused individuals you could possibly find.

Well thanks again for listening to my little resume and I appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule to read it.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:57:17 AM

Hello,
I can be the right person you are searching for Smiley
I have experience with writing articles and translating. I made the content of this site: http://www.localmart.com
All the articles there are mine. I made a lot of different articles, but in Bulgarian. I will PM you and if you are still interested we can work together. Smiley
Best Regards,
Gondel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: