Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Logo Contest for EonBot - 0.05BTC for the Winner [CLOSED]  (Read 2592 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:01:09 AM

i understand that only one winner will be here.
but i hope you pay other good ones something little  Grin
yeah i support your idea too. Since its not easy doing this logo at least better give a consolation prize for the effort.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

I'm a bit late hope this will get in.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
JhonSayer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

It has been a while already, should be waiting for answers anytime soon? cause its almost DDL
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Nice to see so many entries in the contest!

Hoping for the results to come out today, fingers crossed.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
EonbotTeam (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

The competition has ended, the winner will be picked today.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

wow, a minute later im not see "CLOSED".. i made logo and ready to upload but CLOSED already..  im i late sir?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Alone055

Activity: 1050
Merit: 204

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

What about the result?

JhonSayer

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

What about the result?
All this bounty seems little shady to be honest, my guess is they needed ideas to fit the brand, the bounty was so big many tried. Lets see we will check it out from the results, if they will be available any time soon
Alone055

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:07:04 AM

What about the result?
All this bounty seems little shady to be honest, my guess is they needed ideas to fit the brand, the bounty was so big many tried. Lets see we will check it out from the results, if they will be available any time soon

The funds are escrowed by Lauda who is one of the most trusted users in the forum. So I don't think they can cheat on us after giving away the funds to her. I was just concerned because it has been a lot later than the actual time they said they would pick the winner.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

What about the result?

Since the fund is Escrow by Lauda,the winner will get the amount for sure.From the beginning the Eonbot is moving in legit manner.So we no need to worry about the prize amount .I had checked the entries,it's more than 60.Selecting one among the sixty entries is not a easy job.Due to this ,he may delay to announce the result.We have to understand their difficulty to choose a winner.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
JhonSayer

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

What about the result?

The funds are escrowed by Lauda who is one of the most trusted users in the forum. So I don't think they can cheat on us after giving away the funds to her. I was just concerned because it has been a lot later than the actual time they said they would pick the winner.
I did not mean that, the thing is and what many companies are doing that, they escrow but from participants, there is someone from their team with, experience. Giving him submission and making him win. This happened few times for few companies, while they need just for generating ideas and rest is doing their illustrator. because the hard part is brainstorm and the idea behind logo, if concept is good anyone rebrand it anytime. Hope this one is not the case couse tried pretty hard  Grin
Alone055

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

I did not mean that, the thing is and what many companies are doing that, they escrow but from participants, there is someone from their team with, experience. Giving him submission and making him win. This happened few times for few companies, while they need just for generating ideas and rest is doing their illustrator. because the hard part is brainstorm and the idea behind logo, if concept is good anyone rebrand it anytime. Hope this one is not the case couse tried pretty hard  Grin

Maybe there are companies who do these things, but this doesn't seem to be one of 'em to me. Because, I believe people would still participate to try their luck to win some money if the funds weren't even escrowed, and that would still generate the ideas they might would have been looking for, but they escrowed the funds to make sure that even good designers get to take part in it and they get quality content. At least that is how I see it, and to be honest, we all have worked pretty hard on this thing, for sure.

salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

What about the result?

Since the fund is Escrow by Lauda,the winner will get the amount for sure.From the beginning the Eonbot is moving in legit manner.So we no need to worry about the prize amount .I had checked the entries,it's more than 60.Selecting one among the sixty entries is not a easy job.Due to this ,he may delay to announce the result.We have to understand their difficulty to choose a winner.

Have you ever following any contest before?like 99design before?you will know how it work,all result depend owner,if owner like design they will take it,we just design and working it,all decision is depend of contest holder or owner.pin it
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

The winner of the contest is LogoGuy.

The winning entry can be seen here: https://image.ibb.co/gVf23o/Eon_Bot_Logotype.png

And the post where the entry was submitted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732521.msg43170835#msg43170835

Thanks everyone for participating!
JhonSayer

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

The winning entry can be seen here: https://image.ibb.co/gVf23o/Eon_Bot_Logotype.png

And the post where the entry was submitted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732521.msg43170835#msg43170835

As I said inside job. Guys first activity on bitcointalk was this post and this submission and applying logo to branding and just examples does not make it good this was not even my top 5 of submissions. Hypocrisy!
Alone055

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Congratulations, LogoGuy.
So, no consolation prizes for other good ones? We worked hard too for this.

EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

As I said inside job. Guys first activity on bitcointalk was this post and this submission and applying logo to branding and just examples does not make it good this was not even my top 5 of submissions. Hypocrisy!
If you actually checked his posting history, like I did, you would have noticed he's applied to numerous logo contests with high end logos. Your entry to this contest, however, is your first forum post, so I'd assume it would be even more suspicious if we picked your logo as the winner?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

Congrats for logoguy! Good and professional logo as always mate!

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

If you actually checked his posting history, like I did, you would have noticed he's applied to numerous logo contests with high end logos. Your entry to this contest, however, is your first forum post, so I'd assume it would be even more suspicious if we picked your logo as the winner?

the thing is that the winner not even meet the guidelines criteria,

Hello!

Guidelines for the logo:

- Simplistic design
- 2D
- 2-3 main colors
- Resembles automation and/or trading

https://gyazo.com/7e7556a5cb26470efb008577d5c2bf57
https://gyazo.com/cef7db101a91e93d2c31385f0c9699c4

In most case less color will look better (more elegance/professional) even if it only 1 or 2 difference, but since you write that you need a logo with at least 2/3 main color, so most of the participants follow that guideline.
Afterall this is your decision and your project, but if you have other competition better not put any guidelines if it is not necessary, so the participants may freely explore their idea,

Congratulation for the winner btw. And it will be better if you put the winner in your first post so everyone knows.

Alone055

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

In most case less color will look better (more elegance/professional) even if it only 1 or 2 difference, but since you write that you need a logo with at least 2/3 main color, so most of the participants follow that guideline.
Afterall this is your decision and your project, but if you have other competition better not put any guidelines if it is not necessary, so the participants may freely explore their idea,

We did that, exactly. All this time, thinking about how to resemble trading and automation in the logo, and design it accordingly, and when we did that, the winner comes out from a corner with none of the resemblances mentioned by them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: