Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EU][Group Buy] Asus 280X R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 --- 57 left  (Read 527 times)
lbr (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:36:20 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 04:21:23 PM by lbr

Before you read further - escrow is unlikely.

Brand new, in boxes, Asus 280X R9280X-DC2T-3GD5, currently in EU, will be shipped from EU(Latvia most likely).
http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/R9280XDC2T3GD5/
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121803

Here is the deal, my supplier wants to dump 100 GPUs at once.
Usually I sneak 2-8 GPUs for my rigs and fellow miners from each batch every week.
I've been doing it for ~3 months and had only minor issues - once I've received BF4 editions and once I've received less cards. It happened only because I usually buy any cards - the cheaper the better ; ) So I trust my supplier.

However, for almost two weeks I could not get any GPUs. And I have about 4x 6xGPU rigs setups completely ready but without GPUs ; )
And now I got message that 100x Asus 280x are coming and supplier wants to sell them in one go.
This is too much for me, tho I've already send an offer for 40x GPUs, will receive reply 2014/02/19 in the evening.

So..

Want some cards?
Send me the money, I'll send you the cards.
Or wait for me to start selling them after I receive those 40x, maybe some will be left.
Or, I've listed them on ebay - buy there. Escrow is built-in feature of ebay ; )

350 320 EUR for each card + shipping seems to be fair price for new Asus 280x card.
At least I can't find them anywhere for such prices.
If you can - send me the link. Or send me an offer with quantity, price and where to ship.

I'll be accepting BTC/LTC at BTC-e rate at the time of the transfer + 1%, SEPA, PayPal.
I will PM everyone who got cards reserved with payement details once I'll be completely sure that cards are already going to me.

Why escrow is unlikely?
Because I usually pay upfront in cash(oh yes) for the equipment. So I either would need to review my payment procedures with my supplier and I don't want to do this, cause.. well.. GPUs are scarce resource nowadays. Or I can take a loan... also not really want to it. Tho, ofc, if someone is serious about buying ~50GPUs.. wth, why not ; )
Also, I don't really trust some guys on the forums doing unlicensed escrow services. Yeah, I'm not licensed seller myself ; )

How to reserve?
Post in this thread quantity/payement method/where to ship. Send me a personal message to confirm.

Available for reservation - 57x

Reservation list

40x Lbr&co
3x j***e

Original post ; )
100(max) x Asus 280X R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 brand new in boxes, EU.

PM me for details.
I will update the thread with info once I'll have more details.

So far the only thing I'm sure of is that my supplier is looking to dump them all at once to someone. And I can't buy them all right now(the only reason why I'm strating this). And cards will be shipped to me in 2-3 days after the order.

Tomorrow (GMT+2 evening) the supplier will tell me if I can buy a smaller batch.

ref. to the same thread on litecointalk https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=15817.msg127786#msg127786

BTC: 18ozhbkfHneX8tnPgHJuTizyBmspM5Vgpa  LTC: LgVc7KdedPGZyDXHXEH9G7z6AoTmTvDdWb
cgminer 2.11.13 x64 portable for Mac OS X 10.6.8
6+ GPUs driver mod for Windows
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: