Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: starting up my own cryptocurrency  (Read 546 times)
drox (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:59:15 PM

hi , so im starting up my own cyprtocurrency and i need some help , if anybody would like to joint venture that be great , it will protection against Wallets being lost , Buyer Protection , we will also have a option to transfer the cryptocurrency to bitcoin , light coin and dodge coin and more to be added and more feature to be added
it would be amazing if i could have some help with this , i know i said i would start up a auction site like ebay and i will eventually i just want to do this cause ive been wanting to start up my own cyprocurrency for a long time
Smiley
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:47:02 PM

Honestly if you are going to clone another coin don't bother if you are going to create one from scratch then it could be interesting.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
drox (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:01:29 AM

im might create from scratch but i wont be cloning a another coin 100% , irl edit alot of the rules and start a new blockchain , wanna help me
rmines

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:04:26 AM

What kind of altcoin are you exactly trying to start up?
N/o but from reading the OP it seems that you have no idea what you are doing, and need someone else do do the think work for you..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Spare some change? 1LkqfvQTLAEiiCwTqkPRcvUdEmkCR11QDE
drox (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:38:33 AM

i have not decided yet
but i do have some idea in what to do i just dont understand 100% about everything to do with this , i know about editing the max coins and creating  a clone of a coin and i know that it is hard to edit the rules cause i changes all other rules or something like that , i dont want to make a 100% clone , i think to make this succed in making this successful i would need to joint venture with someone who knows alot more then me than this , this doesent mean irl leave all the thinking to them , im learning and i hope to learn more things across the way , so does anyone want to joint venture , i got some good ideas on where we could take the coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: