Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with!  (Read 728 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

Ico project is not entirely successful, as many cases lead to scams. for it requires thorough research before investing your money.
phairan

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

Yes, this is right, you have to be very careful since SCAM projects are rising, they are everywhere and this is why almost everyone in this industry is afraid to invest in Initial coin Offering projects. Be very careful in your selection process and join the right and promising projects
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

It depends on what metrics you are using to measure success for an ICO and which industry is the project based on. ICOs are in their infant stage despite their popularity. Many of the models used to judge the profit of ICO are outdated . My believe is that one should do enough research and ask questions from experts.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

All ico project are too risky, especially if you are going to purchase their token while the campaign is running, we all don't know if the project will

run successfully, because all is depend on the collection of the funds they would get til end of their project. So if the campaign run successfully its a

good sign for the investors and their community that they've made the right decision.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Relativity may well fall into this theme and we can have several aspects to be discussed. In general the project that actually has a product necessary for humanity is always successful, but in some cases the fraud is happening after the launch. To add, with each passing day the form of fraud or negative projects has been increasing making it difficult to research an investor.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

I always start my research with reading the white paper. It gives me an idea of it more or less.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

Are you going to invest or you just want to be part of a bounty that you want to be successful?

There are many factors if you want to invest to an ICO but you can't guarantee the success although you've been following the suggestion of most.

If you want to invest to an ICO, I'll suggest you that don't invest to them anymore. Put your attention on how to trade and that works better.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:25:40 PM

A successful project depends on many aspects.
The actual application of the project is a plus point for their success.
Their communities on the telegram, FB, Tw also very important. Big community means that many people know and care about the project.
You need to check their team, they are experienced or have been successful in other projects will reinforce your belief. Projects often publicize their team profiles on Linkedin.
Please try to understand that.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

I suggest that don't believe on the ICO ratings easily and do your own research on the project, you must look deeply on their product and the team because these are one of the most important to have a successful ICO. scams are everywhere so you must thoroughly investigate before putting your hard earned money.

dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

don't buy ICO with over hype promotion, they will fall
I personally neve invest in ICO, I like to buy their tokens after they get listed on the exchange, at the first time, they will pump but after that they will dump, and we can see the actual price of their tokens
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

If there are many interested investors, their projects are widely advertised. If they have an excellent team, with the ability to apply them to the reality of the project, this gives the project a higher probability of success.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

This in indeed a must and is omething that should already be un the minds of the investors. Not all ICOs would be profitable investing because some of the tokens market value upon being listed on different exchangers are having below ICO market price which is obviously resulting to loss of profit for the investors.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

There is no way for you to know which ico is going to be successful in the future, There are just way too many things that can go wrong with a new project. There things that you can look out for though to make sure that the project is on the right path. Like you can make sure that the team behind it are dedicated to making the project work, you can look at the product to make sure that what they are offering is good.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

I think most people should learn to use the GTIHUB website, because the development of most projects can be found through this website, so according to the development of the code, whether to invest in the ICO project can be considered.
Does code development has anything to do with the genuineness of a project and fulfilling their road-map?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

any kind of investing is risky whether in altcoins or in ICO or in other markets. That is why its better to research first before jumping in any  ICO investment, check the whitepaper, ICO rating (Icobench etc), the team behind the ICO. Follow most of their social media sites for the latest news and happenings regarding the ICO and make sure to join their telegram or discord channel and ask plenty of questions regarding  the project.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

In my views, I believe that there are good ICO's out there however, there are also ICO's that are scam as I had experienced before where  we had able to finished the campaign but there was no reward token awarded to the bounty hunters. The best thing to do is to consider the bounty manager that has no red trust rating and research further for a goo ICO with high ratings.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Find out exactly whether the project will be successful or not, impossible. You can study his team, set goals, a road map, but can not predict how it will end. We invest only at our own risk. Investing now, it's like playing roulette, you can be lucky, or you can lose.
Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

In recent years, it is extremely dangerous to invest, projects last for a year, for a year almost money to freeze.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

There are too many scams in crypto nowadays, so due diligence is even more important these days. Always check stuff about a project before investing in it, read some whitepaper, do some research, check a team's profiles etc.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

No know can actually tell because we are in ICO winter, most of projects that we thought could do well in the market came out and dip below ICO, so I will you do your own research and invest because you believe in the project not because of the profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: