Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with!  (Read 728 times)
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

It is common sense, and if anyone looses money it should be a lesson on how not to invest. Many ICOs are just irrelevant or have no project.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

I only see from history, collect ICO project data and make calculation which one is realistic and fit with my money. You can say I see from concept project and the progress until now, if still survive and have stable price coin I'll take it. Not easy to decides which ICO to invest but as long we understand and know how to minimalism risk, ICO project is worth to follow. Never lost faith with ICO, keep learn and try because experience is the best guide.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gng

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Its not that bad to separate the scams for the good projects. First you need to check the project if there is MVP and not just an idea on a paper, Check the team, make sure there are atleast 2 members that worked at a very big public company , and token matrics These should do it , but be carefull the project also needs hype cuz if there is no you will have to hold the tokens for longer in order to get the big profit
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

There's really no formula for a great ICO that will get you 10-100x in a few months.
Look for a solid project that solves real world problems, team and community then PRAY it pans out.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Be careful when you invest in ICOs, make deep research. But first of all check their web and whitpaper/roadmap, team of developers and etc. Try to ask few questions in their telegram group

This is the simplest yet the best advise in this thread that you should listen to. Make sure you know what you're getting into before doing anything. Otherwise, it will all be just a waste of time and effor.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?
It is really hard to determine which one would yield to huge profit from investing because there are many projects to choose from and are being released in every single week. Usually, the projects that are succeeding in the market are those that are having high market rating or popularity. These projects would surely be profitable investing with because these projects are surely promising.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

I think that investing in ICO is not the best idea right now. Even if the project is successful, the exchange is likely to receive tokens at a lower price from the ICO.
MakarovMV

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

There are a few moments you should take into consideration and keep in mind: the team, the fund, the tokenmetrics and hype! Good luck! Asian projects are the best to be honest.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

As no one needs to tell you to pull off your cloth before you have your bath, likewise it takes no one to tell you to do a proper research before putting your money on any ico
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

I think if you participate to a good ico and have the potential to see the team behind it and read the whitepaper about their project and do not put all your money in ico and if something bad happens be prepared to bear your own risk
TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

As longs as the markets correct and speculative values alone has lesser effect, ICO´s will have to prove their worth prior to bearing any income, so it is long term investments now days, not just a short wait for getting listed and 10,000% instantly!

I am sure that many projects that ICO now and the rest of 2018 will have good value at some point, but picking these out of the huge amounts of ICO´s is getting harder and harder, since fewer and fewer will succeed. Late 2017 even ETN traded for 20x ICO value prior to even releasing the ICO coins, the market have changed a lot, so pick with care or just store value in safe and proven coins, BTC & ETH until your favorite side projects prove them self worthy of investments Smiley

Best of luck!

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

ICO can be successful and does not necessarily rely on their team as well. If the team has an interesting concept and a good marketing strategy is also of course ICO will be great and could grow higher. even this can also bring a huge profit for investors yan joined therein.
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

Of course, you ought to do your homework properly, I mean a thorough research about the ICO you are about to invest before you put your hard earned money.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

I only see from history, collect ICO project data and make calculation which one is realistic and fit with my money. You can say I see from concept project and the progress until now, if still survive and have stable price coin I'll take it. Not easy to decides which ICO to invest but as long we understand and know how to minimalism risk, ICO project is worth to follow. Never lost faith with ICO, keep learn and try because experience is the best guide.

Indeed experience is the best guidance than 100x better than any theory. I learned a lot more from projects that failed, it's always like that and also in this space. You can get the best advice but without first hand experience everything is just theory. My biggest take away is to check if a team has their first shot at blockchain or if there are people that have delivered in the past and are connected in the industry. The majority of projects consists of rookies that have no idea how difficult it is to list a token at one of the bigger exchanges. It can be extremely frustrating for investors to wait many months before they are able to trade their tokens. By the time it finally happens, many are already disconnected with the project and just want to get out.

Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

YES YOU SHOULD BE CAUTABLE BECAUSE MANY ICO NEITHER HAS VALUE BY TOKEN SALE BUT YES AT THE TIME ONE WILL BE VALID FOR THE DREAM TOKEN SALE ARE REAL PEOPLE REAL TEAM THAT IS CAUSING A LOT OF SUCCESS
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

Where there is money to be made, you will find people looking to scam, defraud or simply make as much money as possible (to the detriment of others). Its a function of humanity's greed and a capitalistic society.

That may seem obvious, but when you get into a scene that is as unregulated and potentially anonymous as crypto, you create a perfect storm for big-time scams.

There will be a few winners in the next year or so, and those will grab headlines. That being said, most will fail. Worse, many will never even plan on delivering anything.

Eventually, the smart money will come in and be investing in viable ICOs. They will be ones that have proof of concept, active services, etc. In the meantime, a lot of you are going to lose your shorts chasing get-rich-quick dreams.
karmoid

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

I think that the ISO as it stands now begins to die out...
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Be careful when you invest in ICOs, make deep research. But first of all check their web and whitpaper/roadmap, team of developers and etc. Try to ask few questions in their telegram group
Investing in ICOs are very risky. I is right to ask those who participates for their opinions about the projects. You should also consider who handles the project because experts manager knows the better. They can choose project that has potential for success development. Deeply search and get more information about the project and know their goal why developing it because if that has better goal, many can convince and invest on it also.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 652

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Of course, exactly, being careful, wise, and smart in choosing the right ICO is very important. It is to avoid us from the scams and failed ICO. In this situation, analyzing the progress, concept, and also token sale of the ICO is essential to do rightly.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

do not rush to invest in ICO just because the concept offered is attractive. you have to do more research about the project. learn white papers, road maps, all team members, and their managers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: