Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You should be carefull of what ICO your going to invest with!  (Read 720 times)
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

I think that this is simply impossible. Investing in the ICO is always a risk of completely losing your funds. But the opportunity to earn x100 is also possible! That's why people invest. It is recommended to invest in ICO no more than 3% of your capital
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

Before investing, you should ensure that the ICO is really trust-able, not fake. And the ICO must have an interesting idea and concept with professional team members. Moreover, if it is an ICO of bank, real estate, exchange, or other favorite ICO types. They have a bigger chance to be successful in the end if its campaign.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

Are you an investor or you are just interested with bounty campaigns?

If they have established their coin properly, read their whitepaper and other normal ICO stuffs. That's the start of knowing if that ICO is something that will have blast and reach its success. Don't just go with the voice of the crowd and depend on it, you have to work for it.

Signature for rent
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

Just from the Road Map and team members you can see if the project is real and going to happen in the future, it is the easiest way to check.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

Yes, adequate precautions need to be taken into recognition. What ever i want to invest my money into, i take my time to study it properly well.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:25 PM

Generally icos based on blockchain service platform, crypto exchange platform, finance and e-commerce based projects always perforns well. Make sure to go through ICOs social media profiles, team members and advisors, whitepaper & rosdmap and investment from the VCs to confirm the whether the ICO is good or not???

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

In the first place we know how risky to invest in cryptocurrency and we also know part of a risky is those scammers that always their to get your money. So my advice was always check and be sured that ICO is not scam by visiting amd reviewing the website read some comments and what part they success so don't easy to invest but be sured what you invest.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

The ICO is difficult to predict for its success, because all ICOs cannot be guessed.
but even if the ICO fails then your money will be returned, if it is not returned, then the name is SCAM.
Ghostfacekillers

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

When investing in ICOs you should be very careful and make sure you consider all the necessary factors and also check out the reviews of other analyst before you invest. And don't forget to check the hype for the project because that is as important as other factors.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?
The risk will always be. It seems to me that in all areas that are associated with money there is a certain risk, especially in the cryptocurrency now
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

Before investing, you should ensure that the ICO is really trust-able, not fake. And the ICO must have an interesting idea and concept with professional team members. Moreover, if it is an ICO of bank, real estate, exchange, or other favorite ICO types. They have a bigger chance to be successful in the end if its campaign.

All your statements are quite obvious and despite the fact that they are not bad, all this ultimately does not guarantee that the project will be successful. There are a lot of other important factors, such as hype, activity in social networks, MVP, partner agreements with investors at the ICO stage, and so on. Well, and a certain degree of luck is also very important!
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

Ico is really profitable, but the premise is that after the project is invested, it can definitely get rich rewards. If not, please don't invest. In my opinion, almost 80% of the projects in the market are deceptive.

Do not be deceive of the promise of the ICO that you can get a big profit, there are a lot of ICO's that looks like good and is promising but in the middle will just stop and end up to be a scam, so do not be a victim, always be smart in choosing a good ICO.
Idol_Network

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

how sure you are of what ico are you going to put your money to get a lot of profit with,can anyone give me some advise to know what ico is going to be a successfull in the end if their campaign?

It depends on the concept and force driving the project. The concept of the project itself has to benefit society in reality having actual values thus giving the public a reason for a support a project to stay afloat or excel in the market. If an altcoin does not fulfill this then society as a whole will not bother with it and therefore the project will fade out due to irrelevance. Projects like the Idol Network do however cater to society. If you are into K-POP or J-POP, or even Hong Kong or Chinese entertainment industry, check out our project Idol Network - the world's first fan-driven entertainment industry. Its where fans can experience a journey with their celebrity Idols. On the Idol Platform fans can support celebrities by buying Idol Tokens. Idol Tokens are unique to each celebrity that allow fans to have, for example, exclusive parties and backstage passes to concerts.
Da links:
Whitepaper: https://file.idol.network/pdf/Idol_WhitePaper.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/idol_official
Medium: https://medium.com/idolnetwork
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

You can not be 100% sure of a particular ICO. Crypto-currencies will never give you this and I think that you need to hope only for sowing
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

There is no definite way for anyone to tell you which icos are going to do good at the end of their ico. The fact is that people are just going to give you the project that they already have a stake in since they are just looking for people to get in on the project too. look at icos yourself, do research and make your own decision.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

Investing in ICO is a very risky thing to do and theories doesn't work for ICO. Theory in this sense means that ICO is not a stable investment. Its possible a friend of yours invest in an ICO and he/she made a lot of profit in it. It therefore doesn't mean that if you adopt his/her method you will also make profit from ICO. Therefore the best thing in ICO is to do your own research. I will advise you not to follow anybody's advise because most are misleading.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

There is no definite way for anyone to tell you which icos are going to do good at the end of their ico. The fact is that people are just going to give you the project that they already have a stake in since they are just looking for people to get in on the project too. look at icos yourself, do research and make your own decision.
to date, his company's Renault is in danger of falling, because because of the large number of scammers, investors refuse to invest their funds. Proceeding from it is very difficult to predict something about the future of the crypto-currency market.
manuelgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

No one can give guarantees! You just have to decide for yourself that you're willing to lose all your money. After that, you need to turn on the brain and very carefully study the project. If you can not determine the reliability of the project, it is better not to participate in the ICO.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

to date, his company's Renault is in danger of falling, because because of the large number of scammers, investors refuse to invest their funds. Proceeding from it is very difficult to predict something about the future of the crypto-currency market.

The famous advisors team is not something that would make me push into an ICO and make an investment because they are just there for making the team look rich and big and for names if they are very popular. In general what makes me choose an ICO is the team behind, who they are, what roadmap they have choose and how often they update the community for the changes, collaboration and of course the whole project idea.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

The easiest way to analyze an ico is to look at the assessment provided by the ICO assessment website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: