Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: Happy Birthday  (Read 35482 times)
david3000

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

a great team that makes it possible for your community to feel comfortable now with a personalized bot that offers rain and rain tips visit https://discord.gg/v3svrNm and continue to enjoy the benefits of this great team
It also requires your great support to get a list of more exchanges for you and work together to achieve if a better benefit for all
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

a great team that makes it possible for your community to feel comfortable now with a personalized bot that offers rain and rain tips visit https://discord.gg/v3svrNm and continue to enjoy the benefits of this great team
It also requires your great support to get a list of more exchanges for you and work together to achieve if a better benefit for all

glad you enjoy it
now BCRM Discord members reach 213 Smiley

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
BitcoinRM (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:44:39 AM by BitcoinRM

Bitcoin RM is now listed on ProBitEx

https://www.bitcoinrm.org/probitex.png

• For added security, Probitex Exchange uses a second password called Pay Password.
  • Each user has an Asset Account and a Trading Account.
  • When you deposit coins, they will go into user's Asset Account
  • Before placing a trade, the user must transfer some coins from Asset Account to Trading Account. (User must enter Pay Password for all transfers)
  • It is very important to keep both passwords (Login Password and Pay Password) very safe

WARNING:

We are aware of some rumors that ProBitEx might be a scam Exchange and started by the same guys who started scam Exchanges such as Bitglo and Injex. However, at this time, we do not know if these rumors are true. A lot of Exchanges use the same front-end software.  Any Exchange can list or de-list a coin without permission from the coin teams. So, we cannot force an Exchange to list or de-list our coin. Just to be safe, please exercise extreme caution with ProBitEx. For example, only deposit / trade small amounts.
JWKY

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:51:15 AM by JWKY

Bitcoin RM is now listed on ProBitEx

• For added security, Probitex Exchange uses a second password called Pay Password.
  • Each user has an Asset Account and a Trading Account.
  • When you deposit coins, they will go into user's Asset Account
  • Before placing a trade, the user must transfer some coins from Asset Account to Trading Account. (User must enter Pay Password for all transfers)
  • It is very important to keep both passwords (Login Password and Pay Password) very safe

WARNING:

We are aware of some rumors that ProBitEx might be a scam Exchange and started by the same guys who started scam Exchanges such as Bitglo and Injex. However, at this time, we do not know if these rumors are true. A lot of Exchanges use the same front-end software.  Any Exchange can list or de-list a coin without permission from the coin teams. So, we cannot force an Exchange to list or de-list our coin. Just to be safe, please exercise extreme caution with ProBitEx. For example, only deposit / trade small amounts.

●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

I'm still happy with the team's work. Congratulations for this step, although some exchanges are looking for space, I see the effort of the BCRM team to achieve our goals.  Wink
BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

Bitcoin RM is officially running in the Coin Listing Competition at CryptalDash Exchange  Grin For details, please see this link.

CryptalDash is pretty unique in that you can view/trade coins listed on other Exchanges  Smiley Whether we win this competition or not, their website is worth checking out.

After you spend some time learning about CryptalDash and the Coin Listing Competition, please take our Fun Quiz #2 and earn 0.1 BCRM for each correct answer  Grin

Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

Is the sale going on here? I want to know how many results are obtained now but have not found, and many also support this project for success, hopefully the team will always strive for this project and provide satisfactory results.
There is no presale, but at the moment the project is running a donation. I'm wondering why they don't have reward option for people who donated though (like giving a number of BCRMs according to BTCs given as donation by a person).
BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

@Verethraghna If we give a number of BCRM coins in return for donation, then it is a sale; not really a donation  Grin

If people want to buy BCRM coins, they can always place an order on our Exchanges or contact us directly  Grin

There is no presale, but at the moment the project is running a donation. I'm wondering why they don't have reward option for people who donated though (like giving a number of BCRMs according to BTCs given as donation by a person).
JWKY

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

@Verethraghna If we give a number of BCRM coins in return for donation, then it is a sale; not really a donation  Grin

If people want to buy BCRM coins, they can always place an order on our Exchanges or contact us directly  Grin

ya, the idea was real kind donation
or just directly buy from exchange
or negotiate with team to buy BCRM to support for bigger listing

Thuerlich

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

Is the sale going on here? I want to know how many results are obtained now but have not found, and many also support this project for success, hopefully the team will always strive for this project and provide satisfactory results.

maybe that will come. but he running a bounty.
https://gleam.io/ed7K3/bitcoin-rm-bounty-3
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

Over 30 BCRMpts have already be earned for free on the trade faucet (it's hard to name something unique)

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php

I recall that 1 BCRMpts = 1 BCRM
BCRMpts are only BCRM when they are transfered on your BCRM wallet.

BCRMpts earning is market regulated and you are the market.

As soon 100 BCRMpts are in the faucet system...the BCRMpts will be tradable on the faucet.
Soon same principle will be adapted at the XMR mining game and at the main U2 system.

Mining BCRM is not possible for every one.(I can not because my computer is not enough clever lol)
But you can mine XMR through my XMR mining game and trade directly BCRMpts.

JWKY

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Over 30 BCRMpts have already be earned for free on the trade faucet (it's hard to name something unique)

I recall that 1 BCRMpts = 1 BCRM
BCRMpts are only BCRM when they are transfered on your BCRM wallet.

BCRMpts earning is market regulated and you are the market.

As soon 100 BCRMpts are in the faucet system...the BCRMpts will be tradable on the faucet.
Soon same principle will be adapted at the XMR mining game and at the main U2 system.

Mining BCRM is not possible for every one.(I can not because my computer is not enough clever lol)
But you can mine XMR through my XMR mining game and trade directly BCRMpts.

Sheyrn

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

For making the project more known, do you have any plans to market it through other ways? Like bounty/rain discord server for example? I think we need more exposure

Promotion is what we needed to attract investors as well
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 08:29:43 AM by winspiral

For making the project more known, do you have any plans to market it through other ways? Like bounty/rain discord server for example? I think we need more exposure

Promotion is what we needed to attract investors as well

Promotion has a cost...[money or time]

Use a little time to earn free BCRM on my site and sell them or offer them...so you will promote the BCRM.
If each BCRM holder talks a little bit about the BCRM...then promotion is made.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I see:
https://latinex.la/market/BTC-BCRM

But I can not find a wallet BCRM on latinex...

BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Bitcoin RM is temporarily not available on Latinex

Latinex is reporting 90% CPU utilization due to our coin, which could be due to hackers attacking it but we don't know for sure at this point. Our Dev is working with Latinex closely to resolve this issue. Please be patient

I see:
https://latinex.la/market/BTC-BCRM

But I can not find a wallet BCRM on latinex...

BitcoinRM (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

@cmmhbct We completely understand. We should all be careful with new Exchanges. We will do our best to make sure that we do not apply to scam Exchanges but we cannot guarantee that these Exchanges are 100% honest.

Any Exchange, scam or not, can list or de-list any public crypto coin (such as Bitcoin RM)... they do not need permission from coin teams, Devs or community  Cool

Some times, competitors also spread false rumors about exit scams. It is very difficult to tell which rumor is true. If there is a hard evidence, we will never apply to the Exchange seeking listing.

Given that established Exchanges (i.e. those listed on CoinMarketCap) demand a listing fee, do you have any suggestions on how to get our coin listed on good Exchanges?

Personally, I doubt about new exchanges.
There are so many new scam exchanges, which made exit scams weeks or months after its start.
Be very careful to bring BCRM to new exchanges.
JWKY

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Based on the competition and limited time, it is highly unlikely that we will win enough votes to get listing on CoinPulse.io.  Therefore, we decided to stop paying any reward for voting for BCRM on CoinPulse.io.
 Cry

JWKY

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/bcrm_btc
 Smiley

david3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

we are very happy with the progress of the last weeks we have implemented many improvements and we are growing as a community even more                                                                                 Our community is very animated with all the events and arrangements. with a spirit of collaboration 100%  Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Very interesting...
I let you calculate by yourself:
You earn for free or you buy with free earned cash 10 BCRMpts here:

You request a payout in BCRM.

You trade them on probitex.
I let can calculate your profit...

Be in the skin of a trader...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: