Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: Happy Birthday  (Read 35491 times)
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

Should we be Corporate or Community oriented?

When somebody (usually a service provider, seller, middleman, self-proclaimed expert) tells us that our website is not professional (i.e. not corporate looking), we agree  Grin

Our website will be very professional, i.e. Corporate looking, if we have proper business office, phone number and some fancy pie charts on our website. And, if we spend tens of thousands of dollars on various services such as marketers, agents or promoters. A lot of advertising companies, middlemen and service providers are very upset that crypto projects can approach the community directly, without paying them a cent! Traditionally, new projects (through IPO stock offering, underwriting or crowdfunding) have to hire these big guys and pay them a lot of money and obtain VC (venture capital) funding to reach the community directly. These big guys are often there to scam the startup company and ripoff the startup teams. We still get offers from service providers to do simple things like bump our post once a day in return for 2 BTC per week  Grin

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

We launched this project to serve the Community, first and foremost. If it is not for the strong support from the Community, we wouldn't be here. In fact, when we launched our mainnet, a flood of miners started mining BCRM in less than 4 hours  Cool

Should our website be Corporate looking or Community oriented? Community oriented, of course  Cheesy

nice modify of background colour
with FAQ added for clarification: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/faq.php

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

When somebody (usually a service provider, seller, middleman, self-proclaimed expert) tells us that our website is not professional (i.e. not corporate looking), we agree  Grin

Our website will be very professional, i.e. Corporate looking, if we have proper business office, phone number and some fancy pie charts on our website. And, if we spend tens of thousands of dollars on various services such as marketers, agents or promoters. A lot of advertising companies, middlemen and service providers are very upset that crypto projects can approach the community directly, without paying them a cent! Traditionally, new projects (through IPO stock offering, underwriting or crowdfunding) have to hire these big guys and pay them a lot of money and obtain VC (venture capital) funding to reach the community directly. These big guys are often there to scam the startup company and ripoff the startup teams. We still get offers from service providers to do simple things like bump our post once a day in return for 2 BTC per week  Grin

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

We launched this project to serve the Community, first and foremost. If it is not for the strong support from the Community, we wouldn't be here. In fact, when we launched our mainnet, a flood of miners started mining BCRM in less than 4 hours  Cool

Should our website be Corporate looking or Community oriented? Community oriented, of course  Cheesy

nice modify of background colour
with FAQ added for clarification: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/faq.php

It is very hard to please at every one with the design.
Personally I like very neutral design (but i liked the design with dominant red)
Checking your new design I have noticed this:

Mine from Computer
ASIC resistant algorithm for better decentralization. Custom Equihash 144/5 proof-of-work algorithm. Anybody with Internet access can mine on a computer with GPU.

Unfortunately it is not possible to mine with each "computer with GPU"
My GPU has 1M and unfortunately 2M is asked with AMD.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

It might be interesting to have a campaign to disseminate information about the last BTC holders days for users to order the BCRM currency. I believe that there are still stakeholders to be achievers, increasing the currency's popularity
JWKY

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

thanks for miners' support  Smiley
Official pool:-
https://pool.bitcoinrm.org/getting_started
Mining Guide:-
https://www.bitcoinrm.org/MiningGuide.php

●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
gouhayashi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

agree no more
JWKY

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

Thanks for keeping daily vote for BCRM
#xiphos-voting 
https://xiphos.exchange/vote

Deepakufo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

Total WSPU2pts earned: 12288.59592850
Total pending dollars earned: 14.17013785
Total claims: 4040
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.01067
Active new claimers confirmed for pending promo: 2
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.47256100
Total transfered promo in dollar: 5.75
Total got dividend in dollar: 1.38308623
Total dollars paid out: 1.86
Total tradefees paid in dollar: 0.02869
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 186.4168242031
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01059

We can see that the potential to get for free BCRM is high.
The "game" is to get many BCRMpts now before it will be harder to get BCRMpts for free.

No need to have a BCRM wallet to get free BCRMpts...you can upload a wallet later if you plan to request BCRM.
Uploading a BCRM wallet takes 2 minutes and is much more userfriendly than BTC wallet.

where can we get BCRM quickly? do you think this project will have a good opportunity in the market, if you look at the results obtained when claiming free faucet I think it will be long to collect it lol, so is there a quick way to get this BCRM: D

How long?
This depends on the faucet users.
I'm not the BCRM creator,I'm only a little webmaster offering opportunities to get free BCRM.
Faucet users earn for free dollars and WSPU2pts and BCRMpts.
They can trade dollars and WSPU2pts and BCRMpts.
So it will depend on your trading skills.
Do not forget that with my faucet you "work" only few seconds daily.
Bro I registered on that faucet, but the verification mail didn't come😮 how long does it take?  Is it like claiming from other faucets? 😁👍Thank you

You have not registered at this faucet because registeration is not ask...
You have just to fill in the faucet form.
More info is only asked once you request a payout.
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php

...You have certainy registered at the U2 system without knowing about.

thank you done👍but how do I check my token balance? Thank you 👍😇
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

Total WSPU2pts earned: 12288.59592850
Total pending dollars earned: 14.17013785
Total claims: 4040
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.01067
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.47256100
Total got dividend in dollar: 1.38308623
Total tradefees paid in dollar: 0.02869
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 186.4168242031
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01059

We can see that the potential to get for free BCRM is high.
The "game" is to get many BCRMpts now before it will be harder to get BCRMpts for free.

No need to have a BCRM wallet to get free BCRMpts...you can upload a wallet later if you plan to request BCRM.
Uploading a BCRM wallet takes 2 minutes and is much more userfriendly than BTC wallet.

where can we get BCRM quickly? do you think this project will have a good opportunity in the market, if you look at the results obtained when claiming free faucet I think it will be long to collect it lol, so is there a quick way to get this BCRM: D

How long?
This depends on the faucet users.
I'm not the BCRM creator,I'm only a little webmaster offering opportunities to get free BCRM.
Faucet users earn for free dollars and WSPU2pts and BCRMpts.
They can trade dollars and WSPU2pts and BCRMpts.
So it will depend on your trading skills.
Do not forget that with my faucet you "work" only few seconds daily.
Bro I registered on that faucet, but the verification mail didn't come😮 how long does it take?  Is it like claiming from other faucets? 😁👍Thank you

You have not registered at this faucet because registeration is not ask...
You have just to fill in the faucet form.
More info is only asked once you request a payout.
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php

...You have certainy registered at the U2 system without knowing about.

thank you done👍but how do I check my token balance? Thank you 👍😇

The answer is on the site.
After your first claim your account has to be confirmed by winspiral but counts if it is confirmed.(you have 2 ways to see this)
Now your account is confirmed and you can see your general balance.
I recall that it is not a classic boring faucet.
It's not the place here to discus about all the faucet.
you can talk about the faucet here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3093736.0

JWKY

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:41:38 AM

Crypto industry (BTC in particular) just started showing strength. But it is too early to tell if this is enough to call it a reversal, because volume trend is still downwards for a majority of coins, except LTC and DASH. This also means that LTC and DASH will stage the strongest rally if and when it is time for reversal. There is still a danger that BTCUSD will crash to $2000

The crypto crash will force the coin teams to prove to the community that their coin is relevant. And, they can only do that by building something useful.  It will also force big Exchanges to get real about their listing fees . A lot of new coins paid money to get listed on big Exchanges. When we compare our coin to these coins, BCRM is doing fine .  The difference is that we refused to pay unreasonable listing fees

lilaj4de

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

@lilaj4de

Our claims page will be online soon. We only validate your Bitcoin Address and Bitcoin balance against our snapshot (which we have taken on Aug 20th). We will not able to verify whether or not you are from USA.

So, in theory, somebody from USA can file a claim and receive our forked coins from us. When that happens, we are on the right side of the law.

How will this fork distinguish that I'm not in the US? To be claimed the coins should be requested through a form? Need to validate the user id?

I understand, so the claim page is already available? And in relation to the exchanges, is there any that is listing the BCRM?
JWKY

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

@lilaj4de

Our claims page will be online soon. We only validate your Bitcoin Address and Bitcoin balance against our snapshot (which we have taken on Aug 20th). We will not able to verify whether or not you are from USA.

So, in theory, somebody from USA can file a claim and receive our forked coins from us. When that happens, we are on the right side of the law.

How will this fork distinguish that I'm not in the US? To be claimed the coins should be requested through a form? Need to validate the user id?

I understand, so the claim page is already available? And in relation to the exchanges, is there any that is listing the BCRM?

ya, claim page  already up and will be end after Dec'2018 (Last Date to file a claim: December 31, 2018)
https://claims.bitcoinrm.org

the following were exchanges that available  Smiley
EXCHANGE:-
ProBitEx:https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/bcrm_btc
Latinex: https://latinex.la/market/BTC-BCRM
altilly:
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_BTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_DOGE
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_ETH
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_USDT
Micromm: https://micromm.online/market/BTC-BCRM
TradeKainos:
https://www.tradekainos.com/trade/coin.html?coinType=67
https://www.tradekainos.com/trade/coin.html?coinType=68
Raisex: https://raisex.io/trade/BCRM_BTC

verusify

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

You don't to be hurry to list into lot of exchanges. As you have a strong data set to select exchanges prior to safety, trust and security, keep it as you do now. However, I would like to see BCRM trading in coinexchange, cryptopia and others soon.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Total WSPU2pts earned: 13000.50298528
Total pending dollars earned: 15.10532043
Total claims: 4195
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.01027
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.67260850
Total got dividend in dollar: 1.53216239
Total tradefees paid in dollar: 0.03417
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 217.9436411831
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01074

You are the price makers.
It is absolutly for free but you set the price.
Recall:
1 BCRMpts = 1 BCRM

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

You said above, "We are not raising funds through ICO or any similar campaign". So, in what way you will promote the Bitcoin RM? Basically, you need to let every people around the world know about the Bitcoin RM, doesn't it? What's your plan for promotion? 

I give you "my" opinion as other coin creator.

You can get BCRM by mining.So you have "worked" for.
Promotion for mining is made.
You can get BCRM on exchange platforms.
Promotion is made as well.

ICO can be scam or not rightly priced.
Mining or trading is fair because you have the hand to mine or to propose a price.

We know that if many coins are offered by airdrops,the coins have not a real value and soon or late are worth nothing.

I offer for free in my airdrop faucet BCRM,but the BCRM are not worth nothing.
They can be traded on the faucet or on other trading platforms.
Each winspiral's member know about BCRM...this is promotion.

Soon it will be possible to buy advertising space with BCRM...this is promotion.

BTC was not only propomted by the BTC creator.
It was promoted by the BTC owners and BTC users.

JWKY

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

thanks for Xiphos voting and keep the hard work, don't stop  Cheesy
0.5 BCRM rewards for daily vote still on-going Cool
Xiphos: https://xiphos.exchange/vote

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

I do not know if there is any pre-determined time for the definition of the coins chosen in voting exchanges, but I believe that if we keep the daily vote and dissemination on a large scale, this project can receive deserved attention and achieve its objectives.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

Mining Rewards cut every 2.7 years
Dynamic mining rewards that vary with time. Just 0.1% premine and 5% founders' reward if mining reward is at least 100 coins.

As far as I know, the Bitcoin HALVING is around 4 years and that's what happens for the reward of miners. LOL
But RM Bitcoin is only 2.7 years, wowwww !!

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
BitcoinRM (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

@doedz That is correct. I am not sure if you're happy, unhappy or simply sarcastic in your comment  Grin Bitcoin RM coin mining reward also varies, unlike that of Bitcoin. Please see page 10 of our White Paper.

We forked Bitcoin to introduce a lot of changes and improvements  Smiley

Dynamic mining rewards that vary with time. Just 0.1% premine and 5% founders' reward if mining reward is at least 100 coins.

As far as I know, the Bitcoin HALVING is around 4 years and that's what happens for the reward of miners. LOL
JWKY

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:47:08 AM

some information from White Paper  Smiley

Deepakufo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

I do not know if there is any pre-determined time for the definition of the coins chosen in voting exchanges, but I believe that if we keep the daily vote and dissemination on a large scale, this project can receive deserved attention and achieve its objectives.
I agree😇👍that's why I'm voting constantly😇🙌soon it'll be on top and will garner everyone's attention 😇👍gogogo BCRM 😁👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: