Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are bleeding badly  (Read 1627 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

I think so. Most altcoin is still in a downward trend.
The market is still undercapitalized, which is the most serious problem

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

With a long period of loss, people are desperate to have a profit. And it seems like people are selling of their alts to ride on the bitcoin bull. But with less amount of new investment coming, we would not be able to achieve a huge growth.

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

I think so. Most altcoin is still in a downward trend.
The market is still undercapitalized, which is the most serious problem

I think so too and that is why the movement of bitcoin is making the prices of altcoin go down, but I also believe that it will be in just a few week or months to possible attract investors to bitcoin then after that the flow of the market will go to the altcoins after the push of BTC.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

The loss of altcoin that they are trying to get out of the bleeding continues to buy Bitcoin hoping their losses can be replaced quickly, so nowadays many people who move for Bitcoin are obviously experiencing a rise maybe in the next few months will be very good, then just enjoy it, and wait until the altcoin part goes up as well.

Drbriggs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

What could be the cause of the bleeding? Are we expecting altcoins to rise soon?
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

It's a normal trend when Btc moves up, most alts bleed non stop. But we should be happy that BTC is recovering and breaking resistance as such, we are almost certain that a bull run is imminent and we all will ride it when it comes to us.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

I see that when bitcoin price was pumped, altcoin price was dumped. But when bitcoin price was dumped, altcoin price was dumped. Finally, only one thing in the crypto market has never changed its value, it is USD.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.
Of course, everyone would want to hope as you wish now. there will be the best change from Altcoin for the middle of the next month. better wait for further developments. as a trader should always be optimistic there will be a better change.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

Money is flowing to bitcoin because of the ETF SEC decision is expected very soon, and people are selling alts to buy more BTC probably. We may see this trend continue until bitcoin reach areound 10k maybe, then it should cool down and make some room for alts.
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

With a long period of loss, people are desperate to have a profit. And it seems like people are selling of their alts to ride on the bitcoin bull. But with less amount of new investment coming, we would not be able to achieve a huge growth.
It might be just enough growth for people to buy out of FOMO.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

When bitcoin grows, the growth of altcoins is always late. It takes time for the bitcoin price to stay in its new value, and then the price of altcoшn will be adjusted.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

You can see in cmc BTC Dominance: 46.8%, it's mean they sold altcoin and keep btc to pump it. When dominance down, this mean money has been pour into altcoin and we will see green market. All we need is wait for btc sideway.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

I just like the price of altcoins to decrease because I can buy more altcoins again, lol, when the decision comes out, the altcoin price will return to its original state.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

The effects of the Bitcoin price increase do have a big effect on altcoin prices, but that is often the case, we should stay calm, because this is a good start for the development of crypto currency
redlineico

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

I do not know how much lower altcoins will fall. market volume of 292 million dollars at the moment. there is so much losts.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

Yes, This is what usually happens after a good day of Bullish/Green market because people tend to get their capital Gains because investors and holders does not have that same amount of trust in the crypto sphere so as long as they got their gains, or they breakeven, this is a chance to get out of the sphere for them. Then, resulting in a Downtrend/bear market again after a healthy comeback. But this could be a pull back or the market's just getting ready for a longer Bull run. But we don't know for sure how the market will go. The market will decide it for itself, they says.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

There is alot of coins flipping going on,  traders are converting they altcoins to bitcoin in others to take advantage of the current bitcoin volatility and cash out!  I think from next week or next month we will start to see serious recovery in altcoins market.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

Of course, everyone would want to hope as you wish now. there will be the best change from Altcoin for the middle of the next month. better wait for further developments. as a trader should always be optimistic there will be a better change.

Indeed, we must be optimistic, all of them have a time and there are times, just how we can respond to all this, the development of the altcoin in the next month will definitely improve.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

Indeed the longer I see that altcoin is indeed declining. Whereas the price of the bitcoin I see is pretty good Ascension. But the price of altcoin, still down nonetheless. Yet no matter how the increase occurs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: