Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are bleeding badly  (Read 1627 times)
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

Is the bleeding happen every time bitcoin decides to go up ? This is normal, after few days, when bitcoin run out of gas in its way up, it will go slide way and the alt will go up with even bigger percentage compared to the raise of bitcoin.
From my experience, that is the way its work.
Also, unless you are day trader, this kind of wave should not affect you much as it will be change in the course of like week or 10 days.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

This is a common occurrence honestly and I would not feel sad about this since I have invested into majority of my coins and tokens for the long term and such short term pumps and dumps do not really bother me too much. It is great to see Bitcoin going back above the $8k mark and am expecting it to go over $10k in August if SEC hands out its approval which is most likely going to happen based on recent reports. The altcoins will recover as time passes which is why it is better to HODL at the moment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

This is commonly happening, Seems like you are new to crypto, there are three common patterns in crypto.

Bitcoin price go down = altcoin price go down
Bitcoin price go up = altcoin price go down
Bitcoin price stable = altcoin price go up

These patterns happens most of the time, but not always.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

man, it's will always like that, when bitcoin rally alt will tank and so on. We already have a huge bull run at the late December-Jan. We might not be seeing alt bull run so soon, maybe like 10-30% gains in alts, I don't know
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.

It's usual condition when bitcoin is bullish, people will not trade alt and holding bitcoin.
Altcoin will back normal when the price of bitcoin become stable later
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Looking at the charts and present market conditions for most altcoins, it is clear that most altcoins have already bottomed out and are now just lingering around, waiting for the rest of the market to take off. This means that barring the approval of an ETF, an altcoin rally should be around the corner.
joeflicker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

I don't know exactly probably currently the bitcoin price getting high and every people and other investors are gettinf interested on buy bitcoin. So they are selling their altcoin to buy some btc.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

Sometimes the market are like that and that was just a normal in crypto currency because of volatility. Somtimes there some coins bump together with bitcoin maybe today more people realy interisted in bitcoin only amd drop altcoins.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

Recently since Bitcoin are up trends but all most all alt coin are bleeding badly. Really it wasn't expected Angry. On previous record we can see if Bitcoin bump tham alt was bump more. I don't know the exact reason for that. I guess alt are waiting for Bitcoin ETF ( Excahnge Traded Fund) for SEC approval. We expect midle of next month we can see the result. Till that alt coin holder should be pataine. At least Bitcoin on bulls run that is good sign for alt holder. Once a time alt will bump too.
This is a grandiose event. Everyone was waiting for him with impatience. But what happened last year. The transfer of Dadt to the 21st September

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

mostly all alt coin are bleeding badly but bit coin are up.few days ago altcoin bump then bitcoin ,i think altcoins are waiting for movement of bitcoin.lets see what happened in next month hope altcoin will rise.now a days people like to buy more n more BTC by selling alts.

Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

The fear is when bitcoin prices soar and altcoin trends are down, Do not let people throw altcoin to get bitcoin because this condition will weaken the price of altcoin.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

alternative coins are getting their dollar value again.
we all know that every altcoins if they will maintain their BTC value will still rise if the value of BTC go rise.
and we can see that bitcoin is raging now.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

It's very common things. When BTC price growing 5% to 6% how can be Alt in green. Until BTC price get stable ALT will bliding, after that alt will grow rapidly. It's common market cycle.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

I also think that this is related to ETF. But perhaps it is not too late to exchange alt for bitcoin? Because as the ETF date gets closer, more people will buy bitcoins.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

You are wrong this has happened before, what it is happening is that the money is moving away from altcoins and it is going to bitcoin, altcoins most of the time after there has been a sluggish market for some time do not move immediately and follow bitcoin, it takes some weeks or months for altcoins to finally wake up and begin to grow at the same pace as bitcoin.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

You have to choose altcoins very wisely.
You are investing your own money so better do several hours research than loosing your money.
Also when I am choosing an ICO which I will promote, I spent many hours by learning about the technology. Currently I am promoting EON(EOT), have you heard about dApps? This is dgames protocol!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

The fear is when bitcoin prices soar and altcoin trends are down, Do not let people throw altcoin to get bitcoin because this condition will weaken the price of altcoin.
some just decide to drop some altcoin, what happen cause they are drastically panicking for its price surely they cant take their losses after this they should be aware.
umanty

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

The reason is very simple. If you look for a market capitalization chart, you can noticed that there are not too much new money in the market right now, but BTC dominance is growing. So we can conclude that money are just flowing from alts to BTC, that's the reason.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

Recently, there are more and more manipulations in the crypto market. It is not ruled out that the price of altcoins is the result of such manipulation

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

When bitcoin dumps,  it usually drag Altcoin with it.  One will expect that Bitcoin rise will equally cause Altcoin to rise,  unfortunately that is not the case with Altcoin.  The question now is,  when does Altcoin rise?  The answer is,  Altcoin rise when it rises,  there is no schedule or timing to it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: