Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin are bleeding badly  (Read 1627 times)
dirisu2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

its a good thing for newcomers and newbies as they would be buying in a dip market which is the very best, market will rebound soon and everybody will laugh again.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

ah, we are all already adapted to live with these kind of bleedings. i learned to just ignore. because yes we loose so much blood but it doesnt kill us. anything that doesnt kill us makes us stronger. we are much more stronger now comparing with last year  Grin

turn the page
Davidbike1

Activity: 135
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

We will continue such falling until Bitcoin crash under 2K$. I think after Sec decision about ETF in the end of September it will hardly crash and we will see bottom of this downtrend only in the end of spring of the next year. By that time Ethereum will crash under 70$, Bitcoin cash 150$ and so on. Guys be ready, winter is coming.

The SEC's reasoning for not approving the ETF was so vague that they can conceivably delay any crypto ETF indefinitely. I agree that this pain is more than short term, and any real sustainable recovery unlikely until next year.

I strongly believe that Cryptocurrency will rise in November when Bakkt starts. 
drakewear322

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

platio.io

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

I don'r see any depressive picture right now at the market all investors now that all projects grow in the end of the year!

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

I don'r see any depressive picture right now at the market all investors now that all projects grow in the end of the year!
of course, in any case, today's situation is very good for buying cheap coins. But here the main thing is not to make a mistake, because many projects will not survive such a state of the market and will fall.

HELLO EVERYONE.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

Investors, newbies and panic sellers are the one that gives that picture to the market.

They never assess and consider all of those years where the market has been. But you can't be sure of it that all projects will grow at the end of the year, some will but others won't. We say diversify but put most of your money to bitcoin to avoid hopelessness to this market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

yes you are right the condition of bitcoin prices is currently falling and bleeding which makes the price of altcoins like this is the fall of bitcoin prices so that making the price of altcoins fall to this severe is truly horrible.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

yes you are right the condition of bitcoin prices is currently falling and bleeding which makes the price of altcoins like this is the fall of bitcoin prices so that making the price of altcoins fall to this severe is truly horrible.
it's normal to see bitcoin prices plummeting,
I am sure the next few months or years the price will recover
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

I totally agree with you. Yes, if bitcoin bleeds, altcoins will bleed as well. Let’s just wait for the market to recover, because if bitcoins grows, altcoins would follow. I am sure that everyone is hoping for the bullish market at the end of the year.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Not all altcoins is bleeding badly You can Pick XRP  and BCH this two altcoin already recovering it's price especially in XRP the Big rise of its price.
Lebrond

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

I totally agree with you. Yes, if bitcoin bleeds, altcoins will bleed as well. Let’s just wait for the market to recover, because if bitcoins grows, altcoins would follow. I am sure that everyone is hoping for the bullish market at the end of the year.
Many are becoming panic sellers and making market prices fall. No need to worry and panic, use the remaining trust to hold and wait until the price stabilizes, because sooner or later the market will stabilize.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Not that we are hoping right now, we have been hoping for a very long time, from so many months ago until now, all beliefs and what the best, we've put into this December, hope that bitcoin will have the old script, boom like a god. Although this bloodshed may now be very painful and almost torture us every day but as long as the bitcoin has not shown a tendency to fail and disappear, we can still accept, the wound will recover when things return to the right scenario

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Not that we are hoping right now, we have been hoping for a very long time, from so many months ago until now, all beliefs and what the best, we've put into this December, hope that bitcoin will have the old script, boom like a god. Although this bloodshed may now be very painful and almost torture us every day but as long as the bitcoin has not shown a tendency to fail and disappear, we can still accept, the wound will recover when things return to the right scenario
The fact is that the correct scenario will be achieved only when the price level returns at least to the level of the beginning of 2018. But in the near future - this is unlikely.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

The fact is that the correct scenario will be achieved only when the price level returns at least to the level of the beginning of 2018. But in the near future - this is unlikely.
Of course every user of crypto currency will be very pleased if I go back to 800 dollars, and Bitcoin to 11000 dollars. Perhaps this is the golden mean that will suit the entire crypto-currency market.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

it might be that altcoins are not that dependent with Bitcoin anymore. Though this can always be a factor of an incline when it comes in value as Bitcoin is considered one of the major currencies when trading. The only consistent thing in this world is change.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

its a good thing for newcomers and newbies as they would be buying in a dip market which is the very best, market will rebound soon and everybody will laugh again.
where does this confidence in growth come from? The market after all can and fall still year. I certainly hope that everything will grow

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

Although some people, especially those ones who are eager to enter the market, will be happy if the price of Ethereum and the other tokens can follow, I am waiting for the better times. Hope, alts will rise soon.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

Although some people, especially those ones who are eager to enter the market, will be happy if the price of Ethereum and the other tokens can follow, I am waiting for the better times. Hope, alts will rise soon.

Indeed, the rise of altcoins is potentially becoming a reality in sooner time. Even though we've seeing that bad times of altcoin, but we still continued to exert more efforts in holding our asset in order to gain much higher profits in a perfect time. Ethereum contract tokens were mostly covered up with the current value fluctuations, and now started to recover back its normal pumping periods.

meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

This phenomenon is logical and correct. But do not judge the value and importance of altcoins only at their current price. It is important to see in them the future and prospects that are so huge, and you will see them as soon as the market changes its trend.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

The craziest thing happen in crypto is that we've been experiencing more declines coming from altcoins. This is the result from panic selling and do dumping of prices. Even we saw that market prices turns into green but it won't be enough to compensate those loses before, and it is just a little bit increase from the current price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███