Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are excited to Fast gain from Crypto market  (Read 464 times)
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I think that's what the cryptocurrency market is all about.
Because of the great opportunity, I will choose to participate.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Would you be sad about this? I think that if you are sad about this, then it clearly will not be within the framework of a normal person. Strange, but I would also be happy if it started happening.
Crypto World News

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

The Crypto Market doesn't move like regular stocks. Cryptos moving up and down around 15% is normal and often for them. Bitcoin has went up over 1000x from the beginning to now. Ethereum has went up 100x in 1 year. One thing about cryptos is that they find a short time in a year to bull run to a very high price. Some coins has went up 10x within 2 weeks this year. People find cryptos to be a faster market.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

What happened in 2017 in cryptocurrencies market is not just a magic but a financial revolution to some of us.  We cannot deny how many of us make good money from cryptocurrencies investments from October to December 2017.Investors are investing into cryptocurrencies because it has prove to be the simple way of making money.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Due to the Popularity of the Cryptocurrencies, most of the investors gain profit in a day or week. Why do they feel the crypto market is magic? Why they become rich in a day? Does anyone have an Idea?

I think it is the fact that when most of the investors that are putting money in crypto right now heard about cryptos, it was from the testimonies of people who have made so much money from crypto. What they fail to take into account is that these people who were giving the testimonies were actually people who have being n cryptos from the beginning, people believing that they can make quick money from cryptos is the reason that there are still so many scams.

KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

I meet quite often people who ask me the first question, how to make money on bitcoin? How long will I be able to earn if I buy 1 bitcoin or other altcoins now.
All the people, I would call them beginners, want to invest quickly and make money quickly. But this may not always happen, due to the fact that bitcoin is a market where the price can go up and down. And the timing can all be broken.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Due to the Popularity of the Cryptocurrencies, most of the investors gain profit in a day or week. Why do they feel the crypto market is magic? Why they become rich in a day? Does anyone have an Idea?
I think that is the biggest problem in investing. They compare themselves with Bitcoin holders from five years ago, and want to earn similar profits within 5 weeks.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

I also feel the same way and there are a lot of excitement in cryptocurrency like bounties, airdrops and trading. If you are looking for a passive income and you wanted to be a full time crypto enthusiast, go for trading. Huge amount of money awaits in trading and you will really learn a lot but it is too risky specially if you don't know how to use TA and FA. Airdrops and bounties are for part timers or looking for an extra income.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I honestly can relate to this feeling because I've personally experience it first-hand! I've flipped and made have grown my money exponentially during Bitcoin's BULLRUN! If you were there and during that time, well, I'm pretty sure you can relate to those times where you can grow your money 20x, 50x or even 100x in a month or in a span of few months! That is very easy money if you think of it investment wise but cryptocurrency must never be used this way but it's an opportunity you can't take your eyes off and that feeling will always linger into you. And because of that, it's made a mark that you will always be looking forward to happening again in the future!

Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Because they can really gain a higher profit here, especially they invested in a successful project. If you work really hard here and always sees the price if you need to sell it because the value of your token is increasing. Continue earning here and save it in the future.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Because they can really gain a higher profit here, especially they invested in a successful project. If you work really hard here and always sees the price if you need to sell it because the value of your token is increasing. Continue earning here and save it in the future.
But I think maybe because the market price fluctuations make them feel magical. The price of electronic money is fluctuating, a minute ago it may increase but the price will also decrease. This is the price fluctuations that make them profitable by price difference
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

Because they have dreams and keep on working for it.

They don't give up and try to understand the current market and profit from it.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

The answer is simple because the cryptocurrency market is volatile, where the value movements of a coin are very fast especially those that occur in altcoin. we can get rich quickly but can also become poor quickly, another value of crypto can not be guessed and here the challenge is how we use the fluctuating value to be profits.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

They earn profits from trading, they already invest huge money before and now the investment they have had grown so that they have a capital now to role up in the markets. Meaning experience is better in crypto when you want to earn more.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

It's normal for traders. Cryptocurrency price is very fluctuative, more fluctuative than stock market. People see this as a chance to gain daily profit from it and not just few people become rich in a day. But, it's actually too risky, so i suggest if you want to trade, dont put all your funds in one coin, spread it 3-5 coins. Remember that Hiroshima an Nagasaki is destroyed in just a day. Becareful and stay safe!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

In the market, of course, you can sell and buy for profit, if you look at the market then you have to prepare like a gamble. But I think we should have a strong strategy and mentality to trade in the market. If you do not have it then you probably will lose, with the presence of Crypto world then this is our chance to get money quickly just like any other investment play.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

A couple of years ago it was so, and I know such people! And now quite a different volume of the market, big money will not come so quickly! Therefore, we wait, wait, wait ...

[
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

We saw a real magic in the end of 2017, when bitcoin reached $21k. This was euphoria, everyone got a chance to get a huge profit. Just like gold-fever) No wonder that people still hope to get rich fast with the help of crypto.  May be their hopes aren't in vain..

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

Because they lost so much since the beginning of 2018. So when the market shows signs of rebound. Everyone is happy and hopefully a strong growth for the crypto market. They hope 2017 will repeat again

Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

So the man is arranged that you need everything at once. The temporary decline in price immediately causes panic and anxiety. Everyone wants to boil at once without any difficulties...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: