View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 08:40:57 PM

Nice analysis.
Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 08:43:36 PM

I approve.

I'm especially interested in the P4 bit, it sounds like you know how much HT can help at maximum (~30%, for our viewers at home), and going from 3.1 to 5.0 is rather excessive.
It's the gain that is the issue, not the actual numbers.
A person to make a hashing algorithm that happily did a mhash or fifteen on a P4, but putting HT to use with a second thread simply cannot even come close to doubling performance.

I see three things so far that explain why the source hasn't been released.

Where should the over/under be? Cheesy

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
fivebells

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 08:47:45 PM

I have no dog in this fight, but the fact that it communicates on startup is hardly surprising.  It is a peer-to-peer protocol, after all.
Spacy

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 09:09:03 PM

I have identified port 80, 4080 and 447.

You are so professional, could you please post destination addresses and packets?  Grin

Phony Hashrate
Gotta love the Overclocker Boys because it didn't take them long to determine that the hash rate reported by SC 2.0 miner is inflated. Think about it. AT 50% CPU load a P4 3.2 HT with 1 thread is pushing out 3.1 kh /s without any extra clock cycles, extra dissipated heat or rise in core voltages.

When I forced it to run 2 threads via conf (which I had to "read only" to prevent from being changed) the miner shows in excess of 5.0 kh /s. Not possible unless CH has physically altered the core structure of the proc itself through his software LOL

1 Core = 3.1kh/s
1 Core + 1 HT Core = 5.0kh/s

Yeah, magic...

More SC 2.0 Adoption Problems
I know Symantec is already taking this apart as I received an email from them after I submitted it via specially designated channel I have access to.  Anything with Botnet potential recieves high priority from all the AV developers. I would expect a signature detection to be in the next release of definitions for the various security suites and firewall appliances soon.

You are so pro ;-)

Sounds like you have not been successfull with 51% attack?
Ten98

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 09:33:01 PM

I'm especially interested in the P4 bit, it sounds like you know how much HT can help at maximum (~30%, for our viewers at home), and going from 3.1 to 5.0 is rather excessive.
It's the gain that is the issue, not the actual numbers.
A person to make a hashing algorithm that happily did a mhash or fifteen on a P4, but putting HT to use with a second thread simply cannot even come close to doubling performance.

Beg pardon? Where are you getting your figure of 30% from? Is this the maximum performance gain that HT should be able to deliver to *any* hashing calculation? I suppose you've tried many hundreds of combinations of hash algorithm both with and without HT to be able to make this assertion?

The amount which HT can improve performance is entirely based on what the software is actually doing. SolidCoin 2 hashing is highly receptive to HT and we've found that it can boost hashing performance by up to 90%. Clearly the old P4 HT isn't quite as efficient as the Sandy Bridge i7s so it can't quite match that, but the 60% he saw in his test is around the right sort of range that we'd expect.
Bobnova

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 09:49:30 PM

Unfortunate that you can't prove it without posting source code, isn't it?

Every benchmark on the planet shows HT to either hurt performance, or to increase it by 1-40%, and that 40% is a statistical outlier, the vast majority of benchmarks it is in the 10-30% range.

I'll believe you the moment the hashing code gets posted and I can test the hashing algorithm myself.  So lets see it!

You do know how HT works, right?

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
bulanula

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 11:51:02 PM

1 Core = 3.1kh/s

Yeah, magic...

No, it's false reporting via coding.

Haven't tried the 51% attack yet and furthermore it will be a re-org attack. I want determine how CH remotely has control over the clients first. The agreed upon time frame was him releasing the client before OCT 10 and me killing it before OCT 17.  Unfortunately for you SC 2.0 guys I have an almost infinite depth of EC2 available to me during non business hours and this client runs well in EC2 so far. Just want to be sure CH can't reach out and kill them when I bring 200 or more these online.

Smarter people than me and that isn't hard to do when it comes down to coding are working on an external miner. That will the be key in killing this chain. Rest assured I'm on it and I would be willing to bet my last BTC that ArtForz is too  Grin Grin Grin

I bet lolcust and SAC ( along with ArtForz and BitcoinExpress trolls and "Satoshi" ) are on it too huh !? Good luck idiots.

You already proved me that you are all one and the same person. All from Japan. All watching manga crap and making references to cthulu ( who de fk is this lol !? ) so for me it really is absolutely clear that :

Satoshi ( Japanese too huh !? ) = lolcust ( talking about cthulu shit ) = artforz ( attacking SC2 / Fairbrix ) = bitcoinexpress ( all attacking Fairbrix / SC2 ) = mark karpeles from japan exchange mtgox shit = kano guy from japan too talking about kthulu = who else all from japan, all talking about cthulu ( normal people never heard of this manga crap only geeks from japan like you know about it ) and all attacking competing bitcoin chains like namecoin / fairbrix and solidcoin and killing i0coin and ixcoin and others etc. just not geistgeld or tenebrix crap that is also made by you folks.

Enjoy this while it lasts fools. This faking ID shit is too easy for me to "decypher" ( masters in psychology ). Bet you won't be seeing Cthulu mentioned and Japan mentioned from now on huh that all links you rightly nice !? You should pay me for lessons.
Dacm4n

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 08, 2011, 11:56:49 PM

1 Core = 3.1kh/s

Yeah, magic...

Haven't tried the 51% attack yet and furthermore it will be a re-org attack. I want determine how CH remotely has control over the clients first. The agreed upon time frame was him releasing the client before OCT 10 and me killing it before OCT 17.  Unfortunately for you SC 2.0 guys I have an almost infinite depth of EC2 available to me during non business hours and this client runs well in EC2 so far. Just want to be sure CH can't reach out and kill them when I bring 200 or more these online.

Smarter people than me and that isn't hard to do when it comes down to coding are working on an external miner. That will the be key in killing this chain. Rest assured I'm on it and I would be willing to bet my last BTC that ArtForz is too  Grin Grin Grin

I bet lolcust and SAC ( along with ArtForz and BitcoinExpress trolls and "Satoshi" ) are on it too huh !? Good luck idiots.

You already proved me that you are all one and the same person. All from Japan. All watching manga crap and making references to cthulu ( who de fk is this lol !? ) so for me it really is absolutely clear that :

Satoshi ( Japanese too huh !? ) = lolcust ( talking about cthulu shit ) = artforz ( attacking SC2 / Fairbrix ) = bitcoinexpress ( all attacking Fairbrix / SC2 ) = mark karpeles from japan exchange mtgox shit = kano guy from japan too talking about kthulu = who else all from japan, all talking about cthulu ( normal people never heard of this manga crap only geeks from japan like you know about it ) and all attacking competing bitcoin chains like namecoin / fairbrix and solidcoin and killing i0coin and ixcoin and others etc. just not geistgeld or tenebrix crap that is also made by you folks.

Enjoy this while it lasts fools.
I'm not getting involved in this but a lot of kids I know do know about manga(or comics from Japan) and read it for free online lol (black,mexican all kinds of kids). If your over 40 you might not know about it though.
bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 12:04:43 AM

1 Core = 3.1kh/s

Yeah, magic...

I'm not getting involved in this but a lot of kids I know do know about manga(or comics from Japan) and read it for free online lol (black,mexican all kinds of kids). If your over 40 you might not know about it though.

Yes so we all got screwed by a couple of Japanese kids  Angry . Great news LOL !

At least CoinHunter is not a kid and he is from Australia so no connection to Satoshi = artforz = bitcoinexpress hacked account = lolcust ( belarus my arse nobody can afford computer there ) = SAC = mtgox owner !

Don't bash him until his SC2 fails. It is working just fine now. That is unless you idiots decide to attack it as you hate something called COMPETITION ( BCX attacked namecoin because competing with his bitcoin creation thing and also attacked fairbrix as competing with tenebrix creation ) !!!

I'm not just blowing hot air here, look it up for god's sake !!! The guy ( bitcoinexpress ) publicly admitted to attacking Namecoin and Fairbrix and also never attacked Tenebrix ( supposedly he holds 1.25 million TBX and lolcust owns 7.7 million tenebrix - yeah SC2 sounds like heaven right now idiots ). Why Huh They hate competing chains and all manga watching kids from Japan.
bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 12:21:03 AM

1 Core = 3.1kh/s

Yeah, magic...

Yes so we all got screwed by a couple of Japanese kids  Angry . Great news LOL !

At least CoinHunter is not a kid and he is from Australia so no connection to Satoshi = artforz = bitcoinexpress hacked account = lolcust ( belarus my arse nobody can afford computer there ) = SAC = mtgox owner !

Don't bash him until his SC2 fails. It is working just fine now. That is unless you idiots decide to attack it as you hate something called COMPETITION ( BCX attacked namecoin because competing with his bitcoin creation thing and also attacked fairbrix as competing with tenebrix creation ) !!!

I'm not just blowing hot air here, look it up for god's sake !!! The guy ( bitcoinexpress ) publicly admitted to attacking Namecoin and Fairbrix and also never attacked Tenebrix ( supposedly he holds 1.25 million TBX and lolcust owns 7.7 million tenebrix - yeah SC2 sounds like heaven right now idiots ). Why Huh They hate competing chains and all manga watching kids from Japan.

I'll be here to point out your lies and BS every time you spout it along with your POS thief CH/RS ones he tells as well.

See, the same old people bashing RealSolid all the time. The same characters all hating on him personally and hating SC2 with lots of passion. Same old idiots like SAC, ArtForz, BitcoinExpress, lolcust etc. all threatening to attack him, his chain and the other exchanges. WTF is your problem idiots !? Leave SolidCoin be. If it fails / succeeds why do you care !?

They care because it can crash their plans like Bitcoin, Tenebrix etc. so they eliminate competition. They also extorting people like Namecoin guys to pay up not to get hacked etc. The people will rise up and realise you are just a bunch of Japanese scammers.

Also notice the timing of their posts. You rarely see all of the 4 in the same thread talking to each other one by one etc. AND they all post around the same times ( Japan time ) rather than posting 24 hours spread like you would expect. They seem to all go to bed at the same time, these Japanese kids. I'm not dumb. Your scams cannot cheat me. Maybe others but not me. I exposed you. And just FYI, I am not related or supporting or a SC drone at all. I am just realising your scams and attacks against other chains because you hate competition.
bulanula

View Profile
October 09, 2011, 12:31:26 AM

1 Core = 3.1kh/s

Yeah, magic...

I'll be here to point out your lies and BS every time you spout it along with your POS thief CH/RS ones he tells as well.

See, the same old people bashing RealSolid all the time. The same characters all hating on him personally and hating SC2 with lots of passion. Same old idiots like SAC, ArtForz, BitcoinExpress, lolcust etc. all threatening to attack him, his chain and the other exchanges. WTF is your problem idiots !? Leave SolidCoin be. If it fails / succeeds why do you care !?

They care because it can crash their plans like Bitcoin, Tenebrix etc. so they eliminate competition. They also extorting people like Namecoin guys to pay up not to get hacked etc. The people will rise up and realise you are just a bunch of Japanese scammers.

It is not bashing when you are telling the truth which is your master tried to involve me in a pump and dump fraud on the bitparking exchange with the original SC. And we have not failed to note it is the same bunch of trolls here trying to spread lies and mis-information on behalf of the SC2 as was done with the first SC before your master turned tail and ran with the mere threat of attack...

Well I was not around until SC got closed by BitcoinExpress threats. I did not mine or have any SC1 coins. I have heard before about you and him pumping and dumping before. It can be true, I do not say it is not true but if you think about it, this is much less guilty than what you guys are doing. AFAIK everybody is trying to pump and dump OR get rich off new alt chains so that is pretty much everyone doing it. Just take a look at the BTC-E.com tenebrix exchange. All they are doing is pumping then dumping all day long ( even at work lol ! ) so that is a moot point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: