Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:13:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto World. Dark times. Episode 1. (Akroma, Ether-1, Geyser and other)  (Read 86 times)
mr.Che1977 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

Original text from https://medium.com/@chencovdm/crypto-world-dark-times-episode-1-6870710f78

The reason for writing this article was another portion of the screams received from the Discord inhabitants of the Ether-1 project. “When Cryptopia?” — early investors scream. This text is not dedicated to the Ether-1 project, although I plan to use the project data for examples of the viciousness of the current system. However, I am not preconceived because for examples I will use some other projects such as Akroma or Geyser, which I have been following closely in recent times. And I would very much like to get the maximum repost of this text. I realize that my modest blog is of little interest to anyone, but I think the topic raised today is very important for the world’s Crypto.

So, when is Cryptopia for the Ether-1 project. Today this project is 2 months old and therefore very easy to calculate. At the time of writing, 408 thousand blocks were produced at the statistics site of the project https://stats.ether1.org/. I will not convince you that coins relying on developers have not actually been spent. This information you can easily find on the network. The main thing is that the project did not have a pre-plan and it means that at the moment developers have 408 thousand coins. At an average price of 0.00000500 BTC per coin, we get that if the developers sell all their coins today, they will receive only 2 bitcoins. At the same time, the cost of the commission for listing is Cryptopia 10.5 BTC. From the above calculation it turns out that the team of honest developers should work for about a year for free, so that it turned out to go to a large stock exchange. With your permission, I will not answer the question, “When Cryptopia.” The same calculation can be easily done for Akroma or for any other project on ethash. Let’s talk about other projects now.

NeoScript + POS projects. After being subscribed to the updates in the BitcoinTalk Alternative Coins section, every day I watch the start of dozens of NeoScript + POS coins. And I still keep silence about all possible tokens. And crypto investors, reading about the high ROI, about the prospects of ICO for the rescue of Norwegian crested monkeys (Sarcasm), crowds flee to buy this unwanted slag. And the price for it is several times higher. Here are just a couple of comments to such projects. First, in DarkNet and in specialized forums it is easy enough to find an offer for the sale of a finished project. All that is required from buyers is 0,4 BTC and also the Name, the logo is 128X128 and also WhitePaper is desirable. In exchange, you get ready-made Blockchain, ready wallets and ready-made coins. All you need is to deceive trusting investors and earn yourself money.

People who put money in coins NeoScript + POS do you seriously think that you will not be thrown? Let’s compare at least the sites of the projects https://geysercoin.com/ and https://akroma.io/en/ or https://ether1.org/. Just the level difference strikes the eye in the first second. And if we compare the dynamics of the development of projects, it turns out that the above projects on ethash are simply diamonds compared to slag on NeoScript.

The second question that arises in me is the question to the exchanges. Yes, yes, to exchanges. Separate greetings to Yobit. I know for sure that the Akroma project paid for the Yobit commission for the listing. The commission was returned in three weeks with the words, we are not currently accepting a coin with a own Blockchain. I think Ether-1 also paid for the Yobit commission. let me correct if I’m wrong, but I think the result was the same. In this case, exchanges are happy to list coins like Geyser.
Owners of exchanges, I certainly understand that money does not smell. But have not the desire for profit in you already been so strong?
In general, all this looks like a deliberate conspiracy to drown the crypto world in his own sins. I would very much like to believe that the situation with projects will be corrected in the near future, but looking at the crypto-investors who are not going to include their brains, I doubt it. I’m looking forward to July 25, the Akroma Foundation team promised to tell how goes ICO Kastle_Pro. I’m really looking forward to seeing the ether-1 team launching its first dapp app, I’ve been peeking a little for the progress of the work on it. This should be interesting. Perhaps at least these events will make one think of somebody from crypto-investors.

The topic of my article would not be fully disclosed without mentioning the project communities. To my great regret, the communities of investors represented in BitcoinTalk, Discord or Telegram Chat have a great passivity. And this is a big problem of the above projects on ethash. Repeatedly observed the moments when a project needs to vote on a particular resource. The project has several thousand people in the community, rarely even 100 votes are cast during the voting. At the same time, projects aiming to profit, actively use the Bot program, as well as motivated pampas for their promotion. So it turns out, on the one hand, we have absolutely honest developers who are against fraudulent schemes when marketing a project. On the other hand, the unjustified investors were investing their honestly earned money in the project. Let’s have an experiment with you. This text, except for my blog in the medium, I’ll post it on my Twitter and Akroma and ether-1 discords. I’m sure that we will not get 100 retweets either. This experiment is necessary for all of us to understand the following fact: “To receive a listing for a project on ethash on an exchange of the Bittrex or Poloniex type is much more correct and honest.The exchanges do not take money as a listing, they look at the project itself, its plans, its activity community. “ But we are all ready to sit on the river bank and do nothing, just wait for grace to fall on us.
Djinn83

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

BITCOIN RIP?  Cheesy
mr.Che1977 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

While everyone is looking thoughtfully at the price slide, I decided to have some fun. The idea that James is the most ordinary programmer, a crypto-intuitionist who came from mining, (I read the interview), whom we are trying to presuppose, is oppressing me with his awkwardness.
An ordinary programmer, with a small team of followers, will not be able to develop the project so quickly and beautifully. I even thought that the whole project was not cheating. And such thoughts, I know, flashed in the minds of many.
Today I once again looked at the calendar of events ether-1. From the first I missed this phrase. The ether-1 project in August envisages the implementation of IPFS in masternodes. Who does not know, read, IPFS is a very cool thing not fully understood by everyone in the Silicon Valley, and not that we are mortal. And it will be implemented in August, in the project ether-1.
Whoever was hiding under the guise of James, now I'm sure he's a genius. And now I know ... we will reach the moon, and if necessary ... we will fly further.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: