Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MITHRIL coin looks shady IMO  (Read 94 times)
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

All signs and aspect of MITHRIL coin looks shady.

Newly released vault says it does not support smart contract yet??? I deposit into okex.com exchange which itself got away with 1000 MITH I deposit and does not leave trace in ETH contract. I have no idea where they are and contact with OKEX support went unanswered.

All the exchange they support are very shady: OKEX, HITBTC (known for charging sky high fee as much 10% of transaction fees) and gate.io. Gate.io, okex for some reason excludes US residents for no obvious reason.

Newly released vault web portal has login problems (will not accept password which I previously setup) however fails to send SMS 2FA message after restoring password unnecessarily. 2nd attemps blocks me saying "too many attempt" WTF??? After 5 minutes of wait, erratic code finally sends SMS messages which I used to login.

I complained about this problem in MITHRIL telegram channel and was obviously got kicked out.

MITH is a social mining coin, I am looking for a alternative. I know someone recommended me a 2-3 alternative coins.

MITH also appears to be originating from China, where quality of it and intellectual theft has been dogging this country for years.
Chinese comrades needs to understand doing something up to 70-80% of shoddy quality requires about 10% of effort whereas finishing all the way up to 95-99% percent can take about as much as 90% of effort when working on quality product.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: