Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this and that  (Read 4276 times)
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:21:05 PM

I have registered.

Username: Nullu

I've been known for making very strong arguments for coins I consider to have great potential. If you want someone who can provide an intellectual contribution I would be happy to offer my services. I would appreciate account approval.

I would be most grateful to the person who invites me.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

add username rckstr

thanks
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:48:51 PM

I have registered.

Username: Nullu

I've been known for making very strong arguments for coins I consider to have great potential. If you want someone who can provide an intellectual contribution I would be happy to offer my services. I would appreciate account approval.

I would be most grateful to the person who invites me.

Someone invited you!
You have been given access!

Much obliged. I look forward to participating.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Prabhjot Lalli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:25:27 PM

The site is broken.

Help out a DRK-Fella: Xvun45BghdWdyoBQX1aGGTjcD5UcQtyeP8 Thanks a lot!
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:28:52 PM

If anyone can invite me or I get a free pass I will return the favor by writing a blog post about it on my alt coin blog bitbillions dot net that way I provide my services instead of paying a fee? Would that be of any help? So we do a barter trade. Smiley
ctrlzed

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

Isn't this forum the same as your forum?

Yeah, and this one is free!
Prabhjot Lalli

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:36:02 PM

If anyone can invite me or I get a free pass I will return the favor by writing a blog post about it on my alt coin blog bitbillions dot net that way I provide my services instead of paying a fee? Would that be of any help? So we do a barter trade. Smiley

I'll invite you. Have you already registered?

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:47:05 PM

Not yet so what shall I do go ahead and register? Smiley
Prabhjot Lalli

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

Not yet so what shall I do go ahead and register? Smiley

Yeah. After that I'll invite you and Nexus will unlock you.

razerrazer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:51:33 PM

Anyone wants to invite me? I'm still fairly new to cryptos but made already some money thanks to vertcoin and auroracoin.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:58:27 PM

I think that the website can really help someone trying to trade alt-coins, I am not actively trading them yet but I am thinking about it

If someone wants to have an invitation, I sell my invitation for 0.01 : 1247stFukbVxL8c6bYf5NWvaCR8p68EtTg for good luck

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:27:21 PM

I think that the website can really help someone trying to trade alt-coins, I am not actively trading them yet but I am thinking about it

If someone wants to have an invitation, I sell my invitation for 0.01 : 1247stFukbVxL8c6bYf5NWvaCR8p68EtTg for good luck

Hehe thats expensive. Wink (price has been updated a few days ago.)

Haha I didn't see that, it is 0.005 now so I guess I am selling at 0.004 Grin

I am yet to participate in my first trade with the website, the website is getting new members and building trust at the moment

jonnysomething

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:11:01 PM

I've created an account with the same username is here. I am currently working on developing a coin and would love to join the community to gain insight on what helps a successful coin grow, from a community of people interested in the industry. The internet is full of scams, so a real community would be a nice change.

If there is a chance of free registration again, I don't mind waiting, but if anyone wants to invite me it would be greatly appreciated and I will remember you when I go forward with my project. It would also be nice to have a small community involved with the project from the start, once I'm able to publicly release information.
Prabhjot Lalli

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:16:04 PM

I've created an account with the same username is here. I am currently working on developing a coin and would love to join the community to gain insight on what helps a successful coin grow, from a community of people interested in the industry. The internet is full of scams, so a real community would be a nice change.

If there is a chance of free registration again, I don't mind waiting, but if anyone wants to invite me it would be greatly appreciated and I will remember you when I go forward with my project. It would also be nice to have a small community involved with the project from the start, once I'm able to publicly release information.

Invited you. But you still need to get unlocked from Nexus.

jonnysomething

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:37:53 PM

Invited you. But you still need to get unlocked from Nexus.

Thank you very much! I look forward to joining the community, and hopefully I'll be able to discuss my coin with you all soon.
VforVictory

Activity: 280

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:12:28 PM

The exact reason HBN shot up is because of you, and that thread, in the first place... Which was clearly aimed to start a pump and dump. -_-
Prabhjot Lalli

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:00:39 PM

The exact reason HBN shot up is because of you, and that thread, in the first place... Which was clearly aimed to start a pump and dump. -_-

If there's a reason then it's this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406112.0

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:06:37 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 04:39:14 AM by boumalo

It has been a long time since I checked this thread, there has been a few registrations at http://www.cmmpeg.com/ it is picking up nicely : 79 members

Check my post http://www.cmmpeg.com/ I am looking to buy 10 alto crypto currencies

I am still selling an invite for http://www.cmmpeg.com/ at 0.004 instead of 0.005

BUYING EMUCOIN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494855.0

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: