Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At what cost do you think bitcoin will maximize?  (Read 254 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

The cost of bitcoin has spiked by and by, achieving another unsurpassed high of $8,649 per BTC crosswise over worldwide trades.
A couple of days prior the cost plunged beneath the $8K range. At what price do you think bitcoin will maximize in upcoming days?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

I think the normal price is above 20 000$, not less! also I am sure this year we will see this prices when market will recover
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:02:54 AM

The cost of bitcoin has spiked by and by, achieving another unsurpassed high of $8,649 per BTC crosswise over worldwide trades.
A couple of days prior the cost plunged beneath the $8K range. At what price do you think bitcoin will maximize in upcoming days?

I think your topic should belong to Bitcoin thread or Speculation.

To answer your question, BTC must break 11600$ resistance and consolidate for a short while there, then we can talk about BTC entering a Bull Trend.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

I think that for a while bitcoin will not rise very much. It will be more or less stable. And there we'll see what to expect.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

I think that this year's November bitcoin will return to the bull market, perhaps in May 2019, it will exceed the last year's $20,000. It might be worth $40,000.

malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin will break through $8100 in the next few days, because a lot of good news recently has attracted a lot of investors to join the market. I think this may be a sign of the bull market!

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

It would have been better if you were more specific than saying "upcoming days". Anyway, I am expecting bitcoin to remain at around $8000 in probably a day or two before it would fall down to may $7500. Many say the recent increase is because of the result of the worldcup. People hiding their winnings thru bitcoin.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

I think that bitcoin will maximize it price at a mark of averagely $9000 by the end of the year with the relative price fall we have in the present days. I think their should be a relative increase in the general price of cryptocurrency towards the end of this year because we could recall that at the beginning of this year, the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency doubles their price which make Bitcoin to reach a price of $12000 and Etherum reaching the bprice mark of $1200. This is an unexpected rise in the price of crypto

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

I don't think I'm convinced to predict the direction of bitcoin prices.
If the ETF in the us is confirmed, there will be a lot of money to start paying attention to bitcoin, which will lead to a sharp rise in the price of bitcoin.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

Bitcoin pushed off from the bottom. If now the crypto currency market will include institutional investors who are currently showing growing interest in digital currencies, then bitcoin will surely begin to rise sharply in value. The main obstacles to the penetration of "big money" into the market of crypto-currencies are its inadequate regulation, as well as the lack of mature solutions for the safe storage of digital assets. By the way, a curious picture is observed on the altcoins market - if not so long ago, most of the crypto-currencies followed the dynamics of BTC, this time they go to the red zone.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

At what price do you think bitcoin will maximize in upcoming days?
How many days are we discussing on this?

If its 3-5 days from now I guess it will be stable to $7,500 and the price rally will start to move from $7,500 - $8,500 but its still unpredictable.

We have seen on how bitcoin moved from the past days, $1k+ for just an hour.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

At what price do you think bitcoin will maximize in upcoming days?
How many days are we discussing on this?

If its 3-5 days from now I guess it will be stable to $7,500 and the price rally will start to move from $7,500 - $8,500 but its still unpredictable.

We have seen on how bitcoin moved from the past days, $1k+ for just an hour.
I also agree with your suggestion and I think until when the market recover fully from the bear, bitcoin price will continue to fluctuate and will not rise higher than $85000 before the bull run will start and if that happen, I believe before the end of the year, bitcoin will rise as high as $10000.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

The most suitable price for bitcoin in my opinion is 50,000, but this mark is most likely to appear when the market recovers!
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

My prediction till in the end of this year is around $30K  , and for the next year my prediction is about $100K. I believe price of BTC possible going to $100K next year because market cap of BTC smaller than other asset class ,like gold , commodities and stock. The market cap of BTC just around 1/10 of market cap gold.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Though prices increased within few days, it is not impossible that it could drop for some time again. People are too greedy now and for sure  they waited for too long for such a event to get few profits from it. I think many will start to withdraw already. Prices already increased almost $2k in this month of July but I think users will be the main factor that would affect it especially today.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Bitcoins price potential is unlimited but in the short term I think 10000 dollars is a good price wall considering its been buried deep for a long time and the slow recovery going on will have to dip a little before it settles, but if it can get back up to $10k then we might speculate about seeing $20k before the end of the year.
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

Bitcoin has failed. Bitcoin is the future. Bitcoin cannot be regulated. Bitcoin needs to be regulated. The debate over what will happen to the decentralized virtual currency has reached a cacophonous point, and now lawmakers around the world are wondering whether the time has finally come to regulate this emerging technology.
As I says, Bitcoin as a virtual currency presents significant challenges to regulators. But one should not be too hasty to regulate Bitcoin, without fully understanding the implications of blockchain technologies more generally, with regard to their impact on innovation, competition and regulation. bitcoin can go high if you know to invest in it properly.With a 5 billion market cap, Bitcoin is slowly making its way into the digital economy.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

I am sure that in the near future the growth will stop, but if I make a mistake I will be very happy, yet in the global perspective I think that the bitcoin price will be much higher than that which is today, it's all about populization.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

i th9nk it csn be any sum , actually, if bitcoin does jt have any problems in future, it has a lot of good chances
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

I am sure that in the near future the growth will stop, but if I make a mistake I will be very happy, yet in the global perspective I think that the bitcoin price will be much higher than that which is today, it's all about populization.
well, bitcoun ahsa lot of good chances to grow and to reach any sum it can, so lets just wait and see
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: