Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌳 CryptoOaks 🌳  (Read 150 times)
toaken (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 08:28:40 AM by toaken

500 years of your investment growth Guaranteed by Nature!

The idea of the project:
We will grow a personal tree for you. You can name it and specify the date of planting. We will fix the fact of your personal assistance to the planet in blockchain forever.
You will get our branded ERC-20 token tOAKen for each funded tree. We a going to plant 1,000,000 new oak trees with your help. For lovers of oak trees "mining" we propose to grow a tree with their own hands. In this case, we will send you tOAKen for each grown oak tree.

Why is it important? There remained the catastrophically small number of these most powerful and beautiful trees of the Northern Hemisphere. Oak, that our ancestors honored as the gods main tree, can lose its earthly incarnation forever. The tradition of planting trees at important family dates has almost disappeared. Join us. Together we will grow a million new legends, and each of them will have its own name.

How it works:
  • We help you plant your own tree with just a couple of clicks.
  • We personalize your contribution to the environmental protection and keep your name in the blockchain forever.
  • You select a name for the tree, that your descendants will know.
  • We can plant a tree for you at a date of your choosing.
  • We grow new trees from acorns.
  • We monitor trees health in the early years of their lives.
  • We aim to give our trees “permanent residence” in your country, or at the nearest to you point of the oak habitat area.
  • We entrust you to grow a tree yourself and we will be happy if you choose this option.
  • The parents of our acorns are the most photogenic oak trees in the area.

Our aim is to plant 1 000 000 oak trees. To start with.
We want people to be inspired by nature, not less than by love. In any case, we already do oak trees planting and we are going to continue it.
We will be able to reach our aim in 1,000,000 new trees much faster with your help.

🌳 Project website: https://toaken.org

🌳 Our whitepaper: https://toaken.org/wp/tOAKen_whitepaper_eng.pdf

P.S. We have just started so if there are any bugs, sorry. When you buy a tOAKen please write to my email es@en.cx or via telegram @airevgeny, just to doublecheck that the transaction is successful.
If you want I can show you the variety of acorns we have by now: the majority come from Belarus, but some we collected in Yosemite National Park, some in the Netherlands and a few in Lichtenstein – you may choose. Please write a private message and we’ll discuss.
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Hello. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/toaken-23772 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!  During the day, our manager will contact you.

wowwwww, congratulations.
very cool indeed, a proud achievement
hopefully all employees and parties concerned can continue to be the best
toaken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Hello. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/toaken-23772 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations!  During the day, our manager will contact you.

Oh, thank you very much, that's great news for us.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Thank you for the idea, to plant trees with a click, but I already planted many trees without you and all this I did without deception. But, you respect. You can still make money from the air.
toaken (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Thank you for the idea, to plant trees with a click, but I already planted many trees without you and all this I did without deception. But, you respect. You can still make money from the air.

Hey, man! We highly respect what you are doing for nature. And we will be glad to send you our collective toaken for free if you send us the photo of an oak you have planted.

We are making toakens not only from air but also from soil, Sun energy, acorns and our muscles. We appreciate if you do the same! And we are happy to reward all who plants oaks on their own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: