Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NVIS - Invisible internet - Pre-ICO Jun. 20 - Aug. 31  (Read 632 times)
Mr_QuanRuby

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

The idea is very unique. Each can run web servers, information servers, content services that can be shared with all members as if they were on the public Internet, or a more selective community of nodes. Joining your computer or IoT device to a community will be much like joining a chat room or social media. It’s a genuine social network for computers.
Be a part of this incredible project.
bitcoinbaba01

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Already partnered with HP is already a big thing. Looking forward for more big partnerships which will surely rocket this project. If the team gets more big partnerships, then this could be a one of the biggest projects of 2018/19. Wish to see more from the team. Good Luck.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

Because i have hp i am partner?
Mr_QuanRuby

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

VPN is also a centralized model when it is managed by a company with a server cluster, they can steal information from the client. Blockchain technology is the most powerful solution to this problem. Just we need to understand more and more the protocol and how it works for the VPN market.
Yes, i agree. Other VPNs (like SSL or IPSec) are still be visible on the public internet. Although they may be encrypted, they are still vulnerable to things like Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) and Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) attacks.
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

I think this is a good way to solve network security problems. We are facing many threats, especially when the scientific revolution is exploding. Besides, we see the huge potential of this project. hope the project will succeed
Yeah, I am using VPS for my work, But I'm still not satisfied . I hope that this project will update and resolve any prolems. I really care about its price, security , how many IP we will be provided, etc...

exactly! This is only the original orientation of the project. Sure, they will improve the product more and I think it will bring real value.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

Solution - good. The last problem is team info, need to check team to invest in this project. And partners too. We need an article, which show: HP and others are working with you, how they can help you in future.
taunghiqua

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I think this is a good way to solve network security problems and roadmap NVIS 2020 development pproject....
Mr_QuanRuby

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Feeling really a quality project, promising. I want be a Service provider. How can i be paid for services?
MrSpasybo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

Feeling really a quality project, promising. I want be a Service provider. How can i be paid for services?
I think we can join blockchain and provide our service to earn NVIS tokens for it.
Hope they can reach caps to have funds to start developing.
bitcoinbaba01

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

I wish NVIS hit the cap soon so that they can start the development making it a success and also i am eagerly waiting for its bounty to start so that i can earn some NVIS. Such projects should not be missed!
MrSpasybo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

I wish NVIS hit the cap soon so that they can start the development making it a success and also i am eagerly waiting for its bounty to start so that i can earn some NVIS. Such projects should not be missed!
They need to reach softcap 500 ETH to continue work, develop project and bring VPN on blockchain for crypto-community.
You can check their funding on KickICO here: https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/22452/nvis-the-invisible-internet-be-a-part-of-it
Mr_QuanRuby

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:09:36 AM

They need to reach softcap 500 ETH to continue work, develop project and bring VPN on blockchain for crypto-community.
You can check their funding on KickICO here: https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/22452/nvis-the-invisible-internet-be-a-part-of-it
I think NVIS hit the cap soon - 500 ETH. Remember that their total supply is only 100 000 000 NVIS. Small supply, big demand. That is golden rule of market.
Andrew Clinton

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

nowadays, there are so many projects and also many fakes project or scams! really hard to find out some project to spend our time and hope one day hardwork payoff! i trust this one!
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

I think this is a wellcome idea in the blockchain industry and from what i have seem,the team have the expertise to deliver this project and make it a reality for users, NVIS to provide a  peer to peer connection using layer 2 over layer 3 VPN to provide quality and secure mode of transaction ?, it's a good idea for this crypto world we are,where rate of hackers is on high increase day by day.Good luck team.
Mr_QuanRuby

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

NVIS has an interesting roadmap. What are your marketing plans to grow in terms of customer base?
Currently, TSN has bootstrap nodes where?
Andrew Clinton

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

This is good project so i think there are many people will invest their money and time on this one! I hope this project will grow quickly and i am sure about that!
bitcoinbaba01

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

NVIS roadmap is upto 2020 and this shows the team is willing to work for long time. Project need some more media coverage to boost up the sales for soft cap.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

I think NVIS hit the cap soon - 500 ETH. Remember that their total supply is only 100 000 000 NVIS. Small supply, big demand. That is golden rule of market.
Yeah, softcap is important for every project. It is min condition to bring project from idea to solution and product. And investors usually buy tokens after softcap.
We wait for their ICObench rating too. Community can check their profile and join then invest.
Mr_QuanRuby

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:22:50 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 01:36:17 PM by Mr_QuanRuby

Hi guys, when NVIS succeeds in ICO, what will happen to NVIS's future and development plans in the future?
bitcoinbaba01

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

I just watched your NVIS router demo 2 video and I must say how perfect its functioning. One can connect all the devices including smartphones and tablets to NVIS network by using NVIS router. Just watch the demo for better understanding.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: