Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ever bought a scamcoin and Had the Devs and Team Run?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
Still not sure. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For ScamCoins, those abandoned orphans, is there any hope?  (Read 20 times)
Loopi23 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

I see it daily on the DIscord servers, that this or that coin has been abandoned and the people are left holding a coin worth 1 satoshi.

So, why does no-one rescue these coins? Reboot them?

I own KittyCoin, the website is GONE, the ANN thread is GONE, the Discord is GONE, the Twitter is GONE. The Devs are LONG gone.

Yet its up on masternodes online, still has a listing on an exchange, and the masternodes are paying out wonderfully. I know...I have one...

So, just in case, I am working on re-building it. Masternodes online says we can take over if we can get a website and so on up and running.

So, for those who know...How do we do it...and fee free to write me and volunteer for coins or something...
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

These people are the shame of human beings, and they are really annoying. They should be animals, not humans. I am not involved in the projects you mentioned. You should know more about the white paper.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: