Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: $280 in one airdrop, is it legit?  (Read 575 times)
Bahokiki (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Yesterday I found an airdrop, they will distribute $1.5M dollars just for airdrop.

I follow their rules and what they want me to do, like join them in telegram, retweet their post, follow them, subscribe on linkedin, reddit, youtube, gmail etc.

after that I saw my dashboard that I will get tokens estimated $280 dollars one week after the airdrop which is august 1.

Is it normal to receive some dollars like that in an airdrop? because this is my first airdrop.

this is the website https://www.avinoc.com

TIA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

It's possible, I remember DeepOnion (from signature campaign) giving that much in a weekly basis at some point. In this case, I suspect that the amount will start to decrease overtime as more users will be joining the airdrop.
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Yesterday I found an airdrop, they will distribute $1.5M dollars just for airdrop.

I follow their rules and what they want me to do, like join them in telegram, retweet their post, follow them, subscribe on linkedin, reddit, youtube, gmail etc.

after that I saw my dashboard that I will get tokens estimated $280 dollars one week after the airdrop which is august 1.

Is it normal to receive some dollars like that in an airdrop? because this is my first airdrop.

TIA

Don't trust to much bro, it just a number lol, i mean it just a text don't think to much for it. The price of the token won't same like you see before, and maybe more who knows ?
Just follow the rules and do as much as you can to earn more and more tokens, and maybe that will be valuable one day.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:37:48 AM

I wouldn't expect that you can get $280 from single airdrop. These numbers are just based on ICO price. We don't know how much this coin will be worth after listing on exchange. We even can't guarantee that it will be listed on exchange at all. These airdrop tokens are just made from thin air, you shouldn't expect that you will earn so much from airdrop.
It's possible, I remember DeepOnion (from signature campaign) giving that much in a weekly basis at some point. In this case, I suspect that the amount will start to decrease overtime as more users will be joining the airdrop.
You confused bounty and airdrop. It's normal to get similar amounts of money from bounties, because you have to work to earn it. While airdrops are just free giveaways which requires to make low effort tasks.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

I think it looks like legit. Because I have seen that project has good ratings on icobench (Only icobench ratings not enough to be a successful project). The ICO is ongoing. Then you can't trade that tokens right now. Please don't expect ICO price when that token hit on exchanges. Sometimes the price will be up or down. You can understand about it can do your own research about that project.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

It is possible because it is always depends on its team, community, their plan on their project and also their whitepaper and roadmap. If you study all of that, you can now determine if their project really have a potential that can lead them to success which can lead them to distribute all the 280 dollar promising airdrop. Try to do your own research about their project so you can know the possibility.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Yes it is possible but there will be possibilities that this amount decrease when then number of the participants on the airdrops increases.. .. I saw a lot of airdrops giving much more compared to this...

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Damblind

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

It still possible, many new project are giving airdrop with big amount to attract interest more people to visit them webs first, later to put invest on crowdsale. So far, seems with many new project tokens, this competition become more unrealistic.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Keep in mind that it is there own valuation of their OWN token. Prices might not be near that or even close once the token is made available in several exchanges. This is what token developers are mostly doing in order to blind people that they will be "receiving" that kind of amount the higher their valuation on their own token air drop the more participants will participate on their air drop which means that a lot of people will be promoting their token for actually the cost of nothing. They might also be doing this because they want that 1.5$ million dollars to be achieve without actually costing anything near that amount.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
asevila

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

So, why not? It is really possible. And there are tons of different airdrops today.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Well, it is definitely possible to distribute the amount through AirDrop. Especially, you will see such cases through the affiliate program because it is something that results in exponential growth in that way. I don't have any idea about this particular AirDrop but this amount is not so high as to discard it straight away.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

I think some if not most airdrop teams lie about the value of their coins/tokens just to attract more people. Though $280 per airdrop is definitely very possible. It's just that you need to wait a bit for the price to potentially rise in the future instead of instantly selling after receiving the coins/tokens, as usually after an airdrop the coins/tokens tend to be priced very very very low.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

i never see such a big airdrop like this yet. Millions dollar airdrop is real but it the rewards for all community, and a single participant can receive about 5 USD to 20USD.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

i never see such a big airdrop like this yet. Millions dollar airdrop is real but it the rewards for all community, and a single participant can receive about 5 USD to 20USD.

A lot of people earned much much more than $5-$20 with some airdrops like Polymath which peaked at around $1.60 per token. But yea, these kinds of good airdrops are quite rare.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

It simple they are the ones who are giving the price of their token and with that they will “give” you that amount based on their own pricing. Now when it is time that they are available in the market you would be surprised on how quickly they will fall. Remember most people who join big air drops like this one intend to sell their earnings right away so there value will drop quickly. I would rather go on to a air drop where they give few tokens as reward rather than big ones like this one.
opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

Just close the tab and return there later when the distribution is, it is possible that you will be given such a sum. I usually do not believe in any amount for free distributions. There is one simple rule, until the money is not in your purse they are not yours! so you will know the exact price of these tokens when you sell. I have heard many times that someone has received more than $ 100 for free distribution.
3acaga

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

How old are you that you still believe in such nonsense. There may be many reasons why you not only do not get anything, but you can also suffer by naivety.
1- 1500000 $ which the authors of the project promise is the amount in tokens at the moment of sale.
2- The more people will campaign, the less you will earn stacks - respectively, and tokens.
3- The project can be closed without even finishing its sale.
4-the campaign managers of the bounty who lead it, may not correctly count and bring your work to the final table of results.
You can continue this list for a very long time ....
P.S. My advice to you is to study the campaign you want to study very well, study the reputation of the campaign manager, learn more about the site and all information about the sales of tokens.
Easy money only in a mousetrap;)
Arching_wild

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

More tokens an ICO is giving for free with the airdrop and at the end of the circle its value will be very low respect to the ico price.
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

My answer ''yes'' one of my friend get 1300$ from airdrop some project are really high profile high hype factor.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

It is legit and possible to get that amount from a single airdrop. It is just that we have so much scam and many participants getting into few legit airdrops which make the amount to acquire less. I have personally get 320 USD from airdrop in the past before.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

The amount is too big I have not yet encounter an airdrop like that.I think it is impossible to get that amount freely this is only my opinion because have never experienced it.
Sas420

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

You have to do some serious research to know if its for real, like checking the domain's details, reassuring that nothing is straight-up copied and so on. After all, more than half of the ICOs and bounties are scams.
I personally think that it is more than possible, but don't be surprised if at the end of the bounty they will ask for your ID, a selfie to prove your legitimacy or an official document. They have to be cautious with handing out that much money too, and botters are always present at these bounties...
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

TIA
Definitely yes, it's possible to get an airdrop at that amount of USD. In the past there were airdrops with a value of over 280 usd. Today it's an exception such an airdrop, but it's possible. What i remember was that airdrops were worth 300-400 usd. It also depends on you when you sell your acquired airdrop and at what price, as its value may increase over time. So you have two options, sell it immediately or wait for an even better price.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
jmaresca

Activity: 294

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

TIA

It can very well be a legit airdrop however I wouldn’t put too much stock into these dollar amounts you see for new airdrops because those tokens aren’t worth that much until you can get that much from an exchange. It doesn’t mean the airdrop isn’t legit and doesn’t mean you shouldn’t perform airdrops. I would recommend blocking out these prices in your mind. The important part to consider is if the airdrop is a scam or not. If you are a Telegram user I recommend joining this airdrop scams channel to help you avoid airdrop scams: https://t.me/airdropscams

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
QualityAirdrops

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

Of course, it's possible but probably not in this case. It doesn't seem legit to me, but you never know.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

If this is true, then you hit a jackpot on this one.

I would like to recommend to exchange the token to ETH because ETH is more stable in terms of growth compare to the other tokens.

Bahokiki (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Thank you for all the replies, now I know, appreciated. Smiley
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

These are some sweet lies. Most of the airdrops and bounty missions will tell you the value of the rewards they assign, but in fact the value of these coins can only be known after waiting for the listing!

pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Yes, it is possible to receive $280 worth of coins/ token in one airdrop. If you had joined DeepOnion’s airdrop since its early stage, you would have received more than that amount worth of coins in one single airdrop. Nevertheless, you have to be extremely careful when participating in airdrops that guarantee you such a big amount of rewards, because usually those values are determined by themselves instead of the market. Therefore, the tokens you received can end up being worth nothing.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

haha just a number bro  Grin, honestly i don't expect they pay 280$ because it will cause this project fall definitely
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

TIA

1st August is not far from now. I am glad you have been able to complete the tasks required successfully. If it is legit, you surely will find out soon enough. Personally i dont trust airdops because i think they are waste of time. The price state above might be true or fails. All will depend on the price of the coin on exchange. so what about you wait for the coin to get into your wallet and check it worth out on exchange.
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

TIA

Deeponion, PRiVcy are also projects that airdropped a lot. But don't think that it comes for free, you'll have to engage, promote and do things to get the tokens.
As pointed out by several other people, don't focus too much on the value. In the end, it will only be a fraction of what its value was meant to be.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

TIA
It is normal airdrops are here to spread the community and make coin more popular , increase his price , just follow the rules and enjoy but also be careful bcs there are lot of scams now , make a little research .
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:09:05 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:43:17 PM by gawer33

mostly a scam airdrop will say it's price before even it hit the exchanges no one will know the price of your getting unless it's already on the exchanges. but some airdrop does go beyond 500 USD and it is "unpredictable". if the airdrop is asking for many information and the price there will give is constant in terms of FIAT it will be a red flag.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

my answer is yes. more than 280$ too.

but it's just a little percentage you will find like that. and a lot of scam right now so just be careful and try to check them first.

if you have a lot of time ofc you can join them. it's just a simple task you need to do.

but remember don't give your Private key or send some eth/btc to get some coins.

G luck

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

Valued by whom? What's their math?

If they don't offer math, rationale, then their claims are rubbish. Most free ICO offerings are rubbish. If the ICO had a token with a good utility or tangible benefit to the world outside of cryptocurrency they wouldn't need to give their coins away for free.

Finally, once you get your "$280", what exchange do you use to convert it to another currency? What exchanges support this new coin?
Srujan007

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

The amount will decrease as number of participant increase,in Jinbi Campaign they did the same thing and amount decreases after few days
Gwapoman

Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

I received 222,222 hydro from airdrop few months ago and sold almost 70% of it around 140 sats each...so just keep a hold on every airdrop that you would get,it might give you good $$$ in the future.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

First i would say don't keep much hope for airdrops. It can hurt you. These numbers are just not to take serious. But personally i joined an airdrop & got about $1200 finally it touched $10,000 at one point. that is PRL airdrop. Many others are scams. some of them are worthless. Some airdrops are giving an average amount. After hitting in the market price drops down, sometimes rises. As the rules are simple & there is no follow up for many airdrops, just do them & relax yourself. Keep in touch when it hit in the market.

hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

You cant really now. One thing I can say is, you should never ever do KYC on an airdrop if you are not 100% sure they are legit. They might aswell just scam you for every bit of information you have and then ditch on you or give u useless tokens.
Itzaman

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:16:23 PM

Don't trust to much brother , I don't expect that you can get $280 from single airdrop . it just a number ,you shouldn't expect that you will earn so much from airdrop.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

Don't trust to much brother , I don't expect that you can get $280 from single airdrop . it just a number ,you shouldn't expect that you will earn so much from airdrop.

may be legit but it's ico price, we can't be sure about the prices on exchanges
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

Yes, it's possible for some teams to lure their potential customers to join their project by opting for such airdrops which show the ability of giving you huge amounts via their distribution, but who knows what will you get in real? Because it's the investor in the end who will give value to such tokens, and if it won't be worth a dime, nobody would invest a penny and it won't get you anything and will cost you your time (a few minutes). But, nothing's wrong in going for these projects if we believe in them and if we have faith in their possible success.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

In my own opinion I don't think it is possible the amount is big,I have already participated in some airdrops and they only offer a small amount.
Payme21

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

You can never tell from the amount given but there is a good chance that it is real. The most important thing to me is to engage in saveral airdrops randomly and hope quite a number pay and becomes valuable with time

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:57:28 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 02:12:52 AM by kickdapa

280 USD is a good amount, But nowadays, most of the Airdrops are fake and they are always making the fake promise to attract people's eyes on their project. If you really think that Airdrop can be good then join fast but if you have confusion then at first create a totally new email and new ETH Address and then join there. Never use your personal email on the crypto platform and never put your private key in online.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

It can be legit if that project is good. I have earned more than 3K USD from one airdrop campaign on December 2017. Airdrop tasks are very easy no doubt, but recently good Airdrops are very rare. That's why you have to be alert. As you are a new airdrop user, Then don't input your private key ever. Good Luck with your First Airdrop
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

That $1.5 mln is an assumption that token would be sold at a given price. No one can guaranty it. If they ask for a KYC for that, I suggest thinking twice. If they giving that much just for simple tasks of sharing and following, why not? You're not risking anything, only your time (can be very valuable too).

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
HelixFoundation
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

That seems to be a little bit too much but still it will depend on how the market is pricing the token
EqualRand

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

It can be real, there're some airdrops like that, but it depends on token which is given away.
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

I think is possible and very much obtainable especially when the project is not running an ICO and just want to distribute their tokens to the community.
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

The value of airdrops cannot be accurately calculated. I have participated in some airdrops, some are worthless, and some have actually exceeded $200!
Don't worry about the value of airdrops. You should be happy to participate in a real and effective airdrop to get a token, because it is a free candy!
twkasun7

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

May be Yes,may be NO .Just wait and see .you got nothing to loose here.I heard this much valued airdrop before. So thank you i just did that Airdrop. Grin

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

most airdrops are scams so don't even waste your time.  You'll make way more money learning an actual skill like coding and offering your services for money.
Protonem

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

Just be thinking that ico going not to scam. How much you will get from that airdrop it's worth as long the project was success and entering the market, otherwise you will got nothing and don't ever give your wallet private key or avoid KYC if i was on you.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:34:26 AM

It can be but beware for there are a lot of scammers out there waiting for their prey. I suggest that research about that project and see if its good.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Maybe it is legit if the project is a promising project,I participated in airdrops also I did not yet encountered bug reward,I only got 1.5$ the last time I check.
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

It might be legit or it might not, you should probably look at the team and their goal. And it is your judgement if it is legit or not, you will eventually realize it yourself if it is worth. Your instinct will get into yourself. But if I were you, why not try to join the airdrop if it would not cost you any money right? As long as it looks safe just take the opportunity. For the price, it is an ICO price, let's see the real price worth of this project when it gets listed in an exchange site.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

The price tag that gets attached to airdrops often is highly inaccurate, so don't be frustrated if instead of 280 bucks you only get $28, $2.80 or 28 cents in value. google Coinstarter or any similar project and you'll see.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Yes ,there are some airdrops where you can earn as much as that. But only few aidrops are legit and its up to you for them to find the legit airdrop bounties.

xcajun21

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

One of those projects was Polymath... It's obvious, with 100 million M Cap and 1.5 million 24h volume.
Seem like these air drops you don't even sell, because it is a solid project on famous exchanges
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polymath-network/#markets
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

Many airdrops didn't give me a complete profit. One of the best was NEO, but now this way to earn tokens didn't profitable. Either the company is provided with a very small number of tokens that can't be sold, or they don't represent any value
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

Projects like Polymath may have been lucrative airdrops, yes, but those were airdrops in 2017. 2018 is a complete other story. There are so many projects nowadays that nearly all of them must be overvalued/-priced since there can't possibly be that much money in the market.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I am doing one bounty campaign right now and already reaching 400$. I performed KYC, so i think it is all legit. But of course if a lot of people will join then the reward will start to desolve.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

It is possible. Ontology airdropped 1000 tokens for just sign-up for their email. But be careful there are a lot of scams, so use a seperate email, password and erc20 wallet address for joining airdrops, just to be safe.

Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

The reward is too big for me and I think it is impossible to get that amount.Its like suspicious project for me.This is only my own opinion.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

Some of these airdrop would tell you the equivalence of what you would earn in dollars. These figures in dollars change because they may either have a good token sale or a bad one. Actual prices of tokens are seen when they are launched.
adelablue

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

I wonder how the price calculated, or it's just announced by the official post? if the token is on any exchanges, it should be easily traded into btc/eth/fiat....?
xcajun21

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

I am doing one bounty campaign right now and already reaching 400$. I performed KYC, so i think it is all legit. But of course if a lot of people will join then the reward will start to desolve.
Really? Could you drop the tip here or a link? I really don't understand the dynamics of these airdrops, but it gives what it gives so we should cherish.
Techysk

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

Yes but many airdrops are scam or they are just on your account but if you are enough lucky you might got some airdrops which is really profitable. I have got Blockscart tokens Worth 5k$ in Airdrop.
Memet_52

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

I think that may be me, but the number ($) for new participants will decrease, and that there will be conditions that we do not know in the future because that number is not small. maybe like KYC or must deposit or have to buy a bit of their tokens. who knows?
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

TIA
it is not impossible some members here made more than 1 BTC from single airdrop campaign if they know the right time to sell . sometime holding ad coins will make more profit than selling in the beginning . i am going to check this one : Aviation Network Operation Chain , be honest and put ref link optional for members who willing to register .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 10:50:37 AM by Obiwankenodium

Today i have received 125 of these tokens in my mew. They are trading at only $0,045 at latoken (eth-pair).
The ico started at $0,05 in the first round of 16. The last round was at $1,00 for a very limited amount of tokens. The value they showed for the airdrop was for the token price at $1,00.

So i think your 280 tokens are worth $12,50 now instead of $280.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

So i think your 280 tokens are worth $12,50 now instead of $280.
This is the other side of airdrops, you may receive an estimation of good range but the truth is the price varies and there's no assurance on how much it will in the future.

It can higher or lower.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoJJJ

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

you still got some free money, most project falling in price after ICO, now you have to find out if you want to keep the tokens or find out if you want to sell them
Phiantumed

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

Such big airdrop mostly require KYC and I never take part in KYC airdrops.
puttkim

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

If your airdrop is real, it will assign you a token, but the price of the token is not determined by the airdropper, but by the investor and the market!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: