Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $280 in one airdrop, is it legit?  (Read 569 times)
babyaia

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

The amount is too big I have not yet encounter an airdrop like that.I think it is impossible to get that amount freely this is only my opinion because have never experienced it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sas420

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

You have to do some serious research to know if its for real, like checking the domain's details, reassuring that nothing is straight-up copied and so on. After all, more than half of the ICOs and bounties are scams.
I personally think that it is more than possible, but don't be surprised if at the end of the bounty they will ask for your ID, a selfie to prove your legitimacy or an official document. They have to be cautious with handing out that much money too, and botters are always present at these bounties...
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Yesterday I found an airdrop, they will distribute $1.5M dollars just for airdrop.

I follow their rules and what they want me to do, like join them in telegram, retweet their post, follow them, subscribe on linkedin, reddit, youtube, gmail etc.

after that I saw my dashboard that I will get tokens estimated $280 dollars one week after the airdrop which is august 1.

Is it normal to receive some dollars like that in an airdrop? because this is my first airdrop.

this is the website https://www.avinoc.com

TIA
Definitely yes, it's possible to get an airdrop at that amount of USD. In the past there were airdrops with a value of over 280 usd. Today it's an exception such an airdrop, but it's possible. What i remember was that airdrops were worth 300-400 usd. It also depends on you when you sell your acquired airdrop and at what price, as its value may increase over time. So you have two options, sell it immediately or wait for an even better price.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
jmaresca

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

Yesterday I found an airdrop, they will distribute $1.5M dollars just for airdrop.

I follow their rules and what they want me to do, like join them in telegram, retweet their post, follow them, subscribe on linkedin, reddit, youtube, gmail etc.

after that I saw my dashboard that I will get tokens estimated $280 dollars one week after the airdrop which is august 1.

Is it normal to receive some dollars like that in an airdrop? because this is my first airdrop.

TIA

It can very well be a legit airdrop however I wouldn’t put too much stock into these dollar amounts you see for new airdrops because those tokens aren’t worth that much until you can get that much from an exchange. It doesn’t mean the airdrop isn’t legit and doesn’t mean you shouldn’t perform airdrops. I would recommend blocking out these prices in your mind. The important part to consider is if the airdrop is a scam or not. If you are a Telegram user I recommend joining this airdrop scams channel to help you avoid airdrop scams: https://t.me/airdropscams

BINANCE CASH BACK PROGRAM - Earn back 12% of your trading fees w/ our cash back program. https://binancecashback.com - EBATES OF CRYPTO TRADING!
QualityAirdrops

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

Of course, it's possible but probably not in this case. It doesn't seem legit to me, but you never know.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

If this is true, then you hit a jackpot on this one.

I would like to recommend to exchange the token to ETH because ETH is more stable in terms of growth compare to the other tokens.

Bahokiki (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Thank you for all the replies, now I know, appreciated. Smiley
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

These are some sweet lies. Most of the airdrops and bounty missions will tell you the value of the rewards they assign, but in fact the value of these coins can only be known after waiting for the listing!

pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Yes, it is possible to receive $280 worth of coins/ token in one airdrop. If you had joined DeepOnion’s airdrop since its early stage, you would have received more than that amount worth of coins in one single airdrop. Nevertheless, you have to be extremely careful when participating in airdrops that guarantee you such a big amount of rewards, because usually those values are determined by themselves instead of the market. Therefore, the tokens you received can end up being worth nothing.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

haha just a number bro  Grin, honestly i don't expect they pay 280$ because it will cause this project fall definitely
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

TIA

1st August is not far from now. I am glad you have been able to complete the tasks required successfully. If it is legit, you surely will find out soon enough. Personally i dont trust airdops because i think they are waste of time. The price state above might be true or fails. All will depend on the price of the coin on exchange. so what about you wait for the coin to get into your wallet and check it worth out on exchange.
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

TIA

Deeponion, PRiVcy are also projects that airdropped a lot. But don't think that it comes for free, you'll have to engage, promote and do things to get the tokens.
As pointed out by several other people, don't focus too much on the value. In the end, it will only be a fraction of what its value was meant to be.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

TIA
It is normal airdrops are here to spread the community and make coin more popular , increase his price , just follow the rules and enjoy but also be careful bcs there are lot of scams now , make a little research .
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:09:05 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:43:17 PM by gawer33

mostly a scam airdrop will say it's price before even it hit the exchanges no one will know the price of your getting unless it's already on the exchanges. but some airdrop does go beyond 500 USD and it is "unpredictable". if the airdrop is asking for many information and the price there will give is constant in terms of FIAT it will be a red flag.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

my answer is yes. more than 280$ too.

but it's just a little percentage you will find like that. and a lot of scam right now so just be careful and try to check them first.

if you have a lot of time ofc you can join them. it's just a simple task you need to do.

but remember don't give your Private key or send some eth/btc to get some coins.

G luck

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

Valued by whom? What's their math?

If they don't offer math, rationale, then their claims are rubbish. Most free ICO offerings are rubbish. If the ICO had a token with a good utility or tangible benefit to the world outside of cryptocurrency they wouldn't need to give their coins away for free.

Finally, once you get your "$280", what exchange do you use to convert it to another currency? What exchanges support this new coin?
Srujan007

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

The amount will decrease as number of participant increase,in Jinbi Campaign they did the same thing and amount decreases after few days
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:17:16 PM

I received 222,222 hydro from airdrop few months ago and sold almost 70% of it around 140 sats each...so just keep a hold on every airdrop that you would get,it might give you good $$$ in the future.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

First i would say don't keep much hope for airdrops. It can hurt you. These numbers are just not to take serious. But personally i joined an airdrop & got about $1200 finally it touched $10,000 at one point. that is PRL airdrop. Many others are scams. some of them are worthless. Some airdrops are giving an average amount. After hitting in the market price drops down, sometimes rises. As the rules are simple & there is no follow up for many airdrops, just do them & relax yourself. Keep in touch when it hit in the market.

hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

You cant really now. One thing I can say is, you should never ever do KYC on an airdrop if you are not 100% sure they are legit. They might aswell just scam you for every bit of information you have and then ditch on you or give u useless tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: