Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:27:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀🔥[ANN][LNC] Sign up for BITNARU and get LNC airdropped! 🔥🚀⚡  (Read 1275 times)
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

just a little question, isnt it invade on privacy to make everyone make such posts and publicly shows those info?

this method is being used by most new dev teams and its helping scammers to gather more info on everybody with just a crawling on threads !

i think it should be stopped, cuz since i did on of these threads few days ago i have started to getting too many spams with loads of info about me :|

For Sale....
PM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
linkercoin (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

Hello )
Linker Coin is a platform where it connects between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies.

so how it will connect between them ?
does it meant that after the project is done , we will have a card that can convert cryptocurrencies to fiat and we can pay by it in markets ?

Not a card! but LNC can be used between altcoins to convert from one coin to another by using smart contract CityLife Corp Smiley

▲▼▲▼       LinkerCoin     ⚫  ●  ⚫     NETWORK OF NETWORKS     ⚫  ●  ⚫     LinkerCoin       ▼▲▼▲
▼▲▼▲       ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   WHITEPAPER   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀       ▲▼▲▼
WEBSITE     TELEGRAM     TWITTER     MEDIUM     REDDIT    FACEBOOK    YOUTUBE    INSTAGRAM
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

#Joined - #Proof of authentication

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: Jiolaal55@gmail.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0x1bc532543a8d3aeb80b57743cfd2829769660373
3) My Telegram Username: @karanak47
4) My Twitter Username: @karanmal0512
5) My Bitcointalk Username: karan_ak_47
6) My Medium Username: @bobbymalhotra

Thank you for your participation Karan_ak_47 Smiley

▲▼▲▼       LinkerCoin     ⚫  ●  ⚫     NETWORK OF NETWORKS     ⚫  ●  ⚫     LinkerCoin       ▼▲▼▲
▼▲▼▲       ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   WHITEPAPER   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀       ▲▼▲▼
WEBSITE     TELEGRAM     TWITTER     MEDIUM     REDDIT    FACEBOOK    YOUTUBE    INSTAGRAM
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

just a little question, isnt it invade on privacy to make everyone make such posts and publicly shows those info?

this method is being used by most new dev teams and its helping scammers to gather more info on everybody with just a crawling on threads !

i think it should be stopped, cuz since i did on of these threads few days ago i have started to getting too many spams with loads of info about me :|

Hello cryptovagas, that's a good point you raised there.
We've simply wanted participant's to say something like 'I've participated' you can change your reply to something simple!
your comment does not have to include your information! Smiley We take it seriously when it comes to personal information!

Harold Yesid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Good event thank you  Smiley Wink Wink
I just registered with BitNaru and joined the official telegram.
Also, I'm following official Twitter tweeters from LinkerCoin and Bitnaru.
Thanks, and good project
xShadaez

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

Hi! Where i can find your White Paper?
gentilpaganus

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

¡Qué gran evento!
Me acabo de registrar en BitNaru y me uní al telegrama oficial.
Además, estoy siguiendo twitters oficiales de LinkerCoin y Bitnaru.
Gracias, estoy esperando este lanzamiento aéreo. Smiley Smiley Smiley
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

Hello cryptovagas, that's a good point you raised there.
We've simply wanted participant's to say something like 'I've participated' you can change your reply to something simple!
your comment does not have to include your information! Smiley We take it seriously when it comes to personal information!

thank you very much for considering this, i was a little skeptical about you and your project when 5 days ago my previous post had been deleted here about that, now everything is clear , you may have see may more on this thread  Grin
btw, i had joined your project few days ago  Grin

For Sale....
PM me!
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Good event thank you  Smiley Wink Wink
I just registered with BitNaru and joined the official telegram.
Thanks, and good project

Hello Harold Yesid! thank you for your participation!
And we really appreciate your compliment on Linker Coin! Smiley

Stifler8985

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 08:27:01 PM by Stifler8985

I've participated in the BitNaru and Linkercoin airdrop!
All steps including liking the twitter accounts and joining the telegram group have been completed.
I also filled out the google doc and submitted it as per the instructions.

Thank you!
motschallm

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

I just signed up for bitnaru and have completed all airdrop steps!  I've filled out the google doc and am excited about getting this airdrop as it'll be one of my first!

Thank you Bitnaru and Linkercoin!
tugayyalinc

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

I have participated in the BitNaru and Linkercoin airdrop..
Great project Smiley
UDskam

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

I completed the 5 steps for the Airdrop. Looking forward to this project!
Glaiglai

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

I just participated, joined social medias, and signed up on accounts, so excited for this S. Korean exchange Bitnaru and Linkercoin.. Great project..
bkrobottc

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

I think Linker coin has an ambitious goal, they aim to create a "network of network" to connect cryptocurrencies, utility tokens, and fiat currencies together. Just like the internet organized millions of different webpages into a connected structure, Linker coin aims to provide a similar platform for cryptocurrencies world.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

I agree! The creation of a "network network" to connect the electronic money, utility tokens and fiat currencies together of Linker have practical thoughts for life. To build trust with the community, Linker needs to share with the community how they can create "'Network of Networks".

Klep121

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

I have participated in the BitNaru and Linkercoin airdrop.
Thank you for a great airdrop. All the best. Klemen
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Excellent Project, What a great event!
I just registered in BitNaru and joined the telegram
Thank you

Hello ksmadrid12!
thank you for your participation!

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

Oohh, I missed this offer. Does the offer still available today ?
Linkercon (lnc) is utility token (fuel emission) on bitnaru exchange, right ?
It sounds very interesting. If you extend the promotion for 1 month later, maybe more peoples will be attracted to join this project, may be.
Thanks before

Hello Kuladin, you are in fact correct on that! LNC is utility token.
You can still participate though! have you followed all the steps?

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Hi! Where i can find your White Paper?

Hello xShadaez, thank you for your interested in LinkerCoin!
you can find the whitepaper here : https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/4e7588_b2bbea7c99e54b37a4c51b7b823971a5.pdf
Let us know if you have any concept regarding the white paper!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: