Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀🔥[ANN][LNC] Sign up for BITNARU and get LNC airdropped! 🔥🚀⚡  (Read 1275 times)
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

Why choose a name like Bitnaru, is there a specific reason, is the project based in Japan since it sounds that way when seeing the name
linkercoin (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

an amazing project I want to try to join the BitNaru project I will be waiting for news then I am very impatient

Hello noisybit, you can join and participate here!
Just simply follow the steps explained in the post! Smiley

▲▼▲▼       LinkerCoin     ⚫  ●  ⚫     NETWORK OF NETWORKS     ⚫  ●  ⚫     LinkerCoin       ▼▲▼▲
▼▲▼▲       ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   WHITEPAPER   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀       ▲▼▲▼
WEBSITE     TELEGRAM     TWITTER     MEDIUM     REDDIT    FACEBOOK    YOUTUBE    INSTAGRAM
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

bitnaru + linkercoin. Great combination!

Hello dljtsngh, yes great combination indeed! you can fully trade Linkercoin in Bitnaru now. Join!

▲▼▲▼       LinkerCoin     ⚫  ●  ⚫     NETWORK OF NETWORKS     ⚫  ●  ⚫     LinkerCoin       ▼▲▼▲
▼▲▼▲       ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   WHITEPAPER   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀       ▲▼▲▼
WEBSITE     TELEGRAM     TWITTER     MEDIUM     REDDIT    FACEBOOK    YOUTUBE    INSTAGRAM
raghav078

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

#Joined - #Proof of authentication

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: singhraghvendra078@gmail.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0xc9e565b1ca46cafb95a72ef3dc192d2a469a2da3
3) My Telegram Username: @Raghvendra078
4) My Twitter Username: @Raghav078
5) My Bitcointalk Username: raghav078
6) My Medium Username: @singhraghvendra078
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.

Hello Dwyer-Prov, by 'current situation' what are you referring to?

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

I completed the 5 steps for the Airdrop.

Hello Amritt, welcome! and thank you for your participation!

kanagasabai

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: happyearningbitcoin@gmail.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0xda7e2d8cc54d2031eda350bca54778ec944ce537
3) My Telegram Username: @earnhappy18
4) My Twitter Username: @begamsabina
5) My Bitcointalk Username: kanagasabai
6) My Medium Username: happyearningbitcoin
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: sleepis4dreamers@yahoo.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0x4cb6ecd48034a1b607f5ce3ca2ebd1eca4e578fa
3) My Telegram Username: @nbtx78130
4) My Twitter Username: @notkamoto
5) My Bitcointalk Username: nbtx78130
6) My Medium Username: @robertdavis_54569

Hello nbtx78130, thank you for your participation! Remember, you can simply say something like 'I participated!' ! to avoid exposure of your information!

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: gabrieltorres12@hotmail.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0xb27fb1ca2b381c0bf5065456642c09532ddec5d3
3) My Telegram Username: @gptorres1
4) My Twitter Username: @GABRIELTP2000
5) My Bitcointalk Username: gptorres
6) My Medium Username: @gptorresairdrop

Hello gptorres, thank you for your participation! you can edit this post to say something like 'I participated' to protect your information! we care about that stuff Smiley

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

I agree! The creation of a "network network" to connect the electronic money, utility tokens and fiat currencies together of Linker have practical thoughts for life. To build trust with the community, Linker needs to share with the community how they can create "'Network of Networks".

Hello muzkle, good point you raised there. We will be sure to keep our community know how we are planning and doing to create "Network of Networks"

have you participated for the airdrop?

Ha-ha-ha Ive never raised any points. U have known me for long-lasting decades if not centuries, and never posted such inconsistencies. To ur knowledge, I work there, in "Network of Networks". It was established a year ago by a member of the community whose identity will be kept secret for the sake of not revealing why his identity should remain incognito.

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

BITNARU registered Email:- vino@love.com
Twitter username        :- @er_vinothkumar
Telegram username       :- @er_vinothkumar
my bitnaru LNC wallet adress:- 0x49640a2478c0b457396b40be14829ce68d585930
bitcoin talk username:- vinoram
medium username:- @tamilbtc

Hello vinoram! thank you for your participation! Smiley

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:31:59 AM

Why choose a name like Bitnaru, is there a specific reason, is the project based in Japan since it sounds that way when seeing the name

Hello Somz1, first of all, to clarify, Bitnaru's operation is based in Korea. the word 'naru' means 'bridging' in Korean, so 'bitnaru' wants to bridge cryptocurrencies from all over the world!
Hope I answered your questions correctly! Smiley

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: singhraghvendra078@gmail.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0xc9e565b1ca46cafb95a72ef3dc192d2a469a2da3
3) My Telegram Username: @Raghvendra078
4) My Twitter Username: @Raghav078
5) My Bitcointalk Username: raghav078
6) My Medium Username: @singhraghvendra078

Hello raghav078, thank you for your participation! Remember, you can change the reply content to say something like 'I participated' to keep your information safe! Smiley

dervich

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

BITNARU registered Email: dervich2675@gmail.com
Twitter username        : @dervich2675
Telegram username       : @dervich2675
bitnaru LNC wallet adress:0x0fe73f96de1292e97be5b91b1e0bde5e46ab6bb3
bitcoin talk username: dervich
medium username:@dervich2675
linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

1) My BITNARU registered Email Address: happyearningbitcoin@gmail.com
2) My BITNARU LNC Wallet Address: 0xda7e2d8cc54d2031eda350bca54778ec944ce537
3) My Telegram Username: @earnhappy18
4) My Twitter Username: @begamsabina
5) My Bitcointalk Username: kanagasabai
6) My Medium Username: happyearningbitcoin

Hello kanagasabai, thank you for your participation!

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

great project

LNC great future

Hello prabhu90, thank you for your complimentary! have you participated in our airdrop yet?

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

I agree! The creation of a "network network" to connect the electronic money, utility tokens and fiat currencies together of Linker have practical thoughts for life. To build trust with the community, Linker needs to share with the community how they can create "'Network of Networks".

Hello muzkle, good point you raised there. We will be sure to keep our community know how we are planning and doing to create "Network of Networks"

have you participated for the airdrop?

Ha-ha-ha Ive never raised any points. U have known me for long-lasting decades if not centuries, and never posted such inconsistencies. To ur knowledge, I work there, in "Network of Networks". It was established a year ago by a member of the community whose identity will be kept secret for the sake of not revealing why his identity should remain incognito.

Hello logictense, I was replying back to muzkle orginally, but I guess you must be the same person! Wink We did not keep the founding member identities secret! you can easily find out about them in ICO information sites Smiley We have done KYC and everything fyi. If that's what you are mentioning. Hope I answered your question Smiley if not, let me know please

linkercoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

I completed the 5 step for the airdrop

Linker coin

Hello Raxer! awesome! thank you for the participation!

dimozzzkin

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

Hello Team!

I completed the 5 step for the airdrop

Linker coin.

Good luck
Lexandr_13

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Hello team! Completed all five steps for airdrop.
Had some problems with the medium name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: