Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:10:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Exchange Giant Binance to Launch Operations in South Korea  (Read 178 times)
DamCryp (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

This seems to be in line with the expected announcement of the ban lift, specially now that both South Korea and China signed an agreement to work jointly in crypto regulation. This will be more fuel for the upcoming bull cycle.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

This will be good news for binance and crypto in general i think. Koreans are goong to go mad for legal binance operations lol. Maybe i should pick up some bnb tokens

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

This will be good news for binance and crypto in general i think. Koreans are goong to go mad for legal binance operations lol. Maybe i should pick up some bnb tokens
It's a good news but remember the binance exchange must work with the regulation in south korea and that will need a lot of time to get the license from the korea regulators and we know that korea is becoming the crypto house right now.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:14 PM

Once this happens, it means the gap between binance and other exchanges will further increase. Expert the price of BNB to skyrocket soon then. Maybe to $50 who knows.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

This is good news.   Binance is my favorite exchange by far and I'm glad to see more people who will get a chance to use a great exchange.  Bad exchanges hurt the reputation of crypto and cause FUD to new investors.   Good luck Binance!
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

WoW that will be a great news for the crypto family. I think there are many good news are coming now a days. Exciting days ahead.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

The world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange Binance are setting up to launch in South Korea. At the same time, the bitcoin price has soared over 8,000 dollar for the first time from May. I think its a great news
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with China, because China has banned all exchanges.
So I don't think it has anything to do with the exchanges in China and Korea, it's just the exchanges.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
KennethDarnell

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

Nowadays many countries are accepting this market. It’s a good sign and we also heard the news South Korea and China both countries are jointly worked for crypto regulation.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:33:38 AM

Binance is ever expanding the standard of a crypto exchange. All we need now is inexchange transfer of cryptocurrency to fiat and to the payment gateway of choice and the bank account.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Binance is really expanding and is making big investments and wants to become leader of exchanges.... on the other hand there is Circle with Poloniex...
Bitchef2112

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

This seems to be in line with the expected announcement of the ban lift, specially now that both South Korea and China signed an agreement to work jointly in crypto regulation. This will be more fuel for the upcoming bull cycle.

Binance seems unstoppable, CZ really knows what he's doing with his business and i love it.
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I think it's a good news. South Korea and China will be legalizing cryptocurrency after putting some regulations on it. There will be major system restructuring and new regulations will be imposed. I think it will bring a positive impact and the price of cryptocurrency might start rising as well.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

Ban? are you talking about the China ban?.

Do you have more proof of this news? if this is for real that Binance will make an agreement together with South Korea and China, is this the window for the ban on China?

Last time, Binance's expanded to Malta and is ready to create their crypto bank there and now they'll launch to South Korea, well great news.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

Having the South Korean market on board will be a great thing for the market. Who knows, maybe they will promote their kpop here too and we'll be able to see something different emerge in the market. But anyways, having a diverse market is what we need.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

those people aren't fooling around , they know exactly what are they doing . really one of the best exchanges out there and they keep invading new markets everyday. i expect them to over-rank other exchanges and become number one soon.

RalphNorman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:11:34 AM

Binance is one of the largest crypto exchange platform in the world. Operating from south korea will surely attract a lot more funds in the crypto market, since it's legalized. The team is doing significantly accelerating in a short span of time. This will further affect the platform in postivity and growth.
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

Binance is already the largest crypto exchange platform in the world. Their operation in south korea will surely attract a lot more funds in the crypto market. Binance is already looking to hire executives in south korea. The team is doing great in a short span of time. This incidents will definitely affect the market and coins in a positive way by increasing competition.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

This is good news !
Korea is the country with active cryptos trading, so as China. I hope this positive news of supporting cryptos in China and Korea will bring the bitcoin price to a new level.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

Imho nothing interesting in this news. They already can trade there. Maybe this is good for some rare alts on binance. But don't think that this will make revolution)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: