Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [QUINTO] IPO on cryptostocks  (Read 8013 times)
garyswife

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:38:02 PM

Dont listen to the greedy little twits. It is all jealousy, that you can succeed and they cant!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swan66

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:18:16 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 02:37:43 PM by Swan66

OP, U gunna get arrested for eyerape.

QuintoBTC (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:29:30 AM

Quinto BTC (ticker symbol [QUINTO]) initial IPO offering only on Cryptostocks.com exchange.

How is Quinto BTC Lottery different from other Bitcoin lotteries currently out there?

First and foremost, we are a lottery which uses Bitcoin, where they are a Bitcoin lottery.

Now that you are totally confused, let us explain the difference.

A Bitcoin lottery is similar to keno, roulette, or a scratch ticket, where you are playing against the house, with no large jackpot. The majority of these Bitcoin lotteries use your Bitcoin address, or blockchain hash information, to determine the winner.  This can be very confusing for the layperson.

With traditional lotteries, a player picks their own numbers, hoping to match them, while competing for a large jackpot. All traditional lotteries have a jackpot pool, where the player contributions are pooled. Traditional lotteries have a set fee taken, and the player is not competing against the house.

Quinto BTC Lottery is a traditional lottery which, instead of numbers, uses a 52-card deck.  Wins are based not only on matches, but ordering as well. Quinto also has a minimal handling fee, typically far less then other traditional lotteries.

Quinto BTC is a semi pari-mutuel lottery consisting of 8 set prizes ranging from 1 mBTC up to 500 mBTC, along with 10 progressive prizes, including the jackpot.

Quinto BTC expands on the traditional lottery by producing more ways to win.

Another plus:  By choosing to use the traditional lottery model, our income earnings are far greater than a Bitcoin Lottery.

To emphasize, Quinto BTC has the privilege of being the first to use the traditional lottery model.  This places Quinto BTC in a most favorable position.  A position which will provide us with a consistent, yet increasing, revenue stream.

If you have any questions regarding investing or Quinto BTC in general, please contact us at host@quintobtc.com.

To purchase shares now, click link: https://cryptostocks.com/orders?ticker=QUINTO

For bonus incentives veiw: https://www.cryptostocks.com/announcements/1139
garyswife

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:19:31 PM

Today I was even more secure about my investments with you after reading the posting at cryptostocks.  I purchase more shares today and believe in your profit potential, just wish I could afford more.
 Tell me how a project  can claim to pay dividends when their website is not functioning.  Then you have mining stocks pop up and stop trading within weeks. Can you say scam??
I did what you suggested in another post, and been running whois at godaddy.com and you are correct about how long these sites have been around.  Most of them registered their domains just a few weeks ago.
 I like to finish by saying, I love your honesty in the posting, and clever how you don’t mention specific companies, yet I was able to figure them out.
 BTW here is a link to the post https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1179
garyswife

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:43:03 AM

Today I was even more secure about my investments with you after reading the posting at cryptostocks.  I purchase more shares today and believe in your profit potential, just wish I could afford more.
 Tell me how a project  can claim to pay dividends when their website is not functioning.  Then you have mining stocks pop up and stop trading within weeks. Can you say scam??
I did what you suggested in another post, and been running whois at godaddy.com and you are correct about how long these sites have been around.  Most of them registered their domains just a few weeks ago.
 I like to finish by saying, I love your honesty in the posting, and clever how you don’t mention specific companies, yet I was able to figure them out.

This seems like a shill account just saying

BitcoinINV, I have been screwed over by these freaking mining scams, and been much uninspired to test the waters again.

Have you read anything this guy has posted?  He’s been right on point 90% of the time IMO.

Maybe it is another scam, but after doing what he stated, I feel it’s trustworthy, and just because I state my opinion and have been supportive does not make me a shill.

Maybe you just don’t like that they are possibly legit.
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:47:29 AM

This seems like a shill account just saying

The main account and shill account were created within hours of each other, just think about that.
QuintoBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:00:04 PM

Quinto BTC (ticker symbol [QUINTO]) initial IPO offering only on Cryptostocks.com exchange.

Here we go again with people that obviously don't read all the post, and just assume things.

This person wanted to know a few more things about Quinto and called us on the phone.
During our conversation, a few post came up, and expressed my opinion.

She was kind enough to ask where, and how to create an account.

Yes this all happened within a few hours after we created our account, but we have now control over peoples posting.
However, the support we have received by them is appreciated.  They where one of the first large share purchases at that time.

So we believe that their opinion is more about protecting their share interest.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:09:32 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 04:45:36 AM by nwfella

Not trolling as I would love to see this asset succeed.  But...
The sad truth of my QUINTO share(s):  Thus far the 0.28 BTC worth of Quinto shares that I've purchased are officially as of this moment worth almost 0.04!  And no, paltry dividends to date haven't made much of a dent in these losses :/

*Conclusion: Highly suspect!

**Had the opportunity to actually speak with the owner of QuintoBTC and got a little bit of history regarding the company as well as figured out that my earlier assumption that I've lost .24 btc is in fact wrong.  I was simply misinterpreting my project summary page results it turns out as a result of the stock-split and subsequent lowering of prices.

**Re-vamped Conclusion: No longer suspect.  If anything the owner of this asset appears to be trying to actually run a legitimate business and seems to take great care in addressing the concerns of existing shareholders.  The fact that he's trying to do so on an exchange that is increasingly losing the confidence of potential BTC investors may still ultimately hurt this asset long-term but I have personally decided to hold onto my shares and possibly pick up a few more in the coming days.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
QuintoBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:09:18 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 01:33:35 PM by QuintoBTC

I also noticed after you name you had the Trade Mark symbol, do you hold that trade mark?

Word Mark   QUINTO
Translations   The word "QUINTO" means "to the fifth" or "having the fifth".
Goods and Services   IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: equipment sold as a unit for playing a board and card game. FIRST USE: 19961128. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20010501
Mark Drawing Code   (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number   75175680
Filing Date   October 2, 1996
Current Basis   1A
Original Filing Basis   1B
Published for Opposition    March 3, 1998
Registration Number   2494545
Registration Date   October 2, 2001
Owner   (REGISTRANT) Norris, Elizabeth INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES P.O. Box 317 Ashton MARYLAND 20861
(REGISTRANT) Norris, Thomas INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES P.O. Box 317 Ashton MARYLAND 20861

Type of Mark   TRADEMARK
Register   PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text   SECT 15. SECT 8 (6-YR). SECTION 8(10-YR) 20111006.
Renewal   1ST RENEWAL 20111006
Live/Dead Indicator   LIVE

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=toc&state=4803%3Ampe9qn.1.1&p_search=searchss&p_L=50&BackReference=&p_plural=yes&p_s_PARA1=&p_tagrepl~%3A=PARA1%24LD&expr=PARA1+AND+PARA2&p_s_PARA2=QUINTO&p_tagrepl~%3A=PARA2%24COMB&p_op_ALL=AND&a_default=search&a_search=Submit+Query&a_search=Submit+Query

First you obviously don't know a thing about trademarks, since you only think about a word, vs a complete logo and complete wording.
Second, the use of TM means your are telling people this is your trademark but not registered, those that have a registered trademark use ®.  Also the ® is not only for USA.
Third, who care what the hick is in the USPTO.  We are NOT a US Corporation, and we follow the laws under our registered country.

Besides that, you can not trademark a everyday word. IE(Green, Red, Rose), and word quinto falls into that category.  Just because someone received a trademark does not always mean it would hold up in a court of law.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:26:02 AM

Tell me have any of you nay sayers bothered to email the company or pick up the phone and ASKED for the company financials, spread sheets, backers, partner information? The answer would be no. Why? You are to damn lazy. You would rather troll and bashed based on your obvious lack of knowledge and inability to understand how stocks, whether bitcoin or real money, work.
They want MY money, why the fuck would I call them?

Please stop this sockpuppet nonsense, grow a pair and post your financials, if you have any.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:03:16 PM

Quinto tries to rise another 75BTC as loan at btcjam....

I'm not sure if i should be happy about that?

Source: https://btcjam.com/listings/11420

Greetings,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:04:44 AM

Quinto tries to rise another 75BTC as loan at btcjam....

I'm not sure if i should be happy about that?

Source: https://btcjam.com/listings/11420

Greetings,

hacky

The same BTCJam supposedly being drained by someone who 'heartbled' the site?

Sign me up.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:09:24 AM

BTCJam was _not_ heartbleeded. The reinstated all affected wallets with full value.... Read the official message from btcjam regarding this topic. Wink

But, QuintoBTC deleted his loan request and put up a new one:

https://btcjam.com/listings/11531

Please, Quinto, could you verify that this account is yours? Wink

I'm still _NOT HAPPY_, as a shareholder, to see you ask for more money this way.....

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:30:09 AM

Gotta agree with hackbyte on this one.  I tried to keep some faith in Quinto since having actually receiving a call from the owner but it appears that very little has been done since he told me of all his plans other than:
1.) Numerous (big deal) options that nobody is buying
2.) IPO enable/disable/re-enable and price switching crap
3.) And countless announcements that haven't resulted in so much as a functional HTML based parimutual betting site.  Come on dude.  Seriously?

*Proceed with caution on this one fellas

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
QuintoBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 06:51:29 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 01:49:01 PM by QuintoBTC

Gotta agree with hackbyte on this one.  I tried to keep some faith in Quinto since having actually receiving a call from the owner but it appears that very little has been done since he told me of all his plans other than:
3.) And countless announcements that haven't resulted in so much as a functional HTML based parimutual betting site.  Come on dude.  Seriously?

*Proceed with caution on this one fellas

We can address your issues:

• Actually we had options purchased, and we re-posted another after one was purchased.  Also we are the only project that is actually covering the cost of an options with shares.

• We have never lifted the IPO flag since we started.  We have stated if we reach specific goals before the July 31, 2014 IPO lift date, we would lift it early.
  • Today we offered a 72 hour special on shares, in hopes to increase capital still needed, along with lifting the IPO.

3.) And countless announcements that haven't resulted in so much as a functional HTML based parimutual betting site.  Come on dude.  Seriously?
  • We have made announcements about options and other things that are needed to raise funding.  We have not posted nearly as many announcements as most projects.
  • Our website and back-end testing should be done within 2 weeks.  We will not put out a flawed product that would damage Quinto BTC reputation that would then damage shareholder future dividends.

We been working hard to make sure every little wrinkle is gone, along with securing an agreement with Lloyd's of London to have a guaranteed minimum jackpot of BTC1000 to BTC2500.  

Nothing has changed since we opened our project, and are on schedule with everything as we have stated.  People want things now, and this has always been a long term project, and if you rush things, you become careless, and cost shareholders everything.

QuintoBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:00:49 AM

BTCJam was _not_ heartbleeded. The reinstated all affected wallets with full value.... Read the official message from btcjam regarding this topic. Wink

But, QuintoBTC deleted his loan request and put up a new one:

https://btcjam.com/listings/11531

Please, Quinto, could you verify that this account is yours? Wink

I'm still _NOT HAPPY_, as a shareholder, to see you ask for more money this way.....

Well I think as a shareholder you would want the company to secure funds in any means possible to achieve success.

With a loan, we would be able to reduce the number of shares sold, which mean future dividends would be disbursed among less shares.
On Cryptostocks, we stated that if we sell a specific amount of shares, we would cancel the BTCjam loan request.

We where open and honest on both platforms, stating we where listed on each platform.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:25:14 PM

It would be appreciated if you could reduce your announcement spam on Cryptostocks. Everyday there's a "very special one-time share price promotion" or "too-good-to-be-true options" and today: "Final hours of special share price, with a unbelievable offers...". I'm 98% sure this is not the last time we'll see that price. Seriously, please, stop trying to fool people out of their BTC, that only reduces your credibility; you're shooting yourself on the foot by doing this.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:05:37 PM

We been working hard to make sure every little wrinkle is gone, along with securing an agreement with Lloyd's of London to have a guaranteed minimum jackpot of BTC1000 to BTC2500.  

I would be amazed if you were able to secure a policy from Lloyd's of London denominated in BTC, or the fiat equivalent pegged to the BTC/fiat rate, in that amount.

The one company that has managed to do anything of the sort still had it capped at a max amount of fiat (GBP) in that case.
currencydebt

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:15:32 PM

• We have made announcements about options and other things that are needed to raise funding.  We have not posted nearly as many announcements as most projects.

I am having trouble believing this claim. Can you please state what other projects you are referring to because I count roughly 80 announcements you have made in just over two months including over 50 in the past month.
twentyseventy
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

Do you have anything to do with BitcoinBourse?

http://www.pmpoker.com/invest.html
https://www.quintobtc.com/

Both have the exact same HTML headers, including title and google-site-verification (so at least one of those is wrong, given than it's domain dependent).

Nice source sleuthing - UA-47245138-1 is the same Google/Universal Analytics tracking ID for both...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: