Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin trading on bitmex  (Read 202 times)
Tccrypto (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

Been considering trading on bitmex, heard its profitable if you are a good market analyst, how true is it?

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
Merited by 1Referee (1)

Been considering trading on bitmex, heard its profitable if you are a good market analyst, how true is it?

Of course it is theoretically possible to earn a lot of Bitcoin by trading
on Bitmex. However, there are two caveats in my opinion.

1. High leverage
If you have never traded with high leverage before, you can easily lose
your funds. Many people start out by opening positions with 100:1 leverage
only to go bust quickly. Start out with a much lower leverage level until
you are comfortable with the platform.

2. The recent news about their own "Market Making Desk"
Some people recently discovered that Bitmex were/are trading on their
own platform, which is obviously a big conflict of interest.

Arthur Hayes (the CEO of Bitmex) tried to address the situation here:
https://blog.bitmex.com/bitmex-market-making-desk/

However, I have stopped trading on Bitmex after these allegations, because
I simply don´t feel comfortable anymore. Who knows how strictly the alleged
separation of the "Market Making Desk" from the main operation really is?
Especially, because the leader of this operation is an old buddy of the Bitmex
CEO.
liripoop

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Good market analysts will find Bitmex highly interesting as it provides some great opportunities for them. It features x100 leverage which can be highly profitable or highly risky.
SafeCamel95

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

Yeah it is possible to make huge profit on bitmex only if you are experienced in trading high leverage before. But some people are saying bitmex are trading in their own platform which can create conflict of interest.
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Thanks man for the post! You have acknowledged the proviso correctly. Especially I agree with you on that leverage fact. This particular allegation can lead any trader to discomfort with this platform.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

Nothing is guaranteed profitable no matter which exchange you are trading on. I have heard people making good profits by leveraging trades on bitmex though. If you're a good market analyst, you can make profits on any exchange. The answer to your question however, it's highly subjective.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

I've earned some bitcoin bitmex trading but it took me a lot of time and I think I was used to high leverage trading I will do better in this field.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

The use of bitcoin at bitmex will be beneficial. Bitmex leverage is very high and has its own market-making desk that helps investors to ensure profits. BitMex trading is quite comfortable.
TonyRodriguez

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

You can get bitcoin by trading on bitmex. That’s why you need to trade with high leverage. But it’s not a easy task for doing .For this reason many people are not comfortable with bitmex.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Bimex is a real confusin g thing with many opportunities and less bad reviews. But looking positively, I see some positive things in Bitmex. It's been a long time Bitmex is in market but haven't got any review from a famous sites. It only operates with BTC, which is a real good thing for BTC lovers but for Altcoin users, it is quite a dissappointment. Though, You may try it after you look thoroughly.
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Bitmex is a trading platform where you can trade any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin with 100% leverage. Bitmex creates a great opportunity for short term trading and profits. As a beginner, start trading with tiny amount and then gradually increase your capital.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

Yes you can. But if you could do a little research about the background of bitmex, you would see that they have some pretty nasty allegations against them and they might be true. One of them is that they trade on their own platform. So, be careful if you still want to be a part of it.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

It is possible, but it would be better if you don't due to some of the allegations that are placed on bitmex. One of the major one is that the transactions are done on their very own platform. So, try to just avoid it.
JohnCallahan

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

Bitmex is surely not for beginners rather I would say people who are familiar with the exchange market will find it user friendly, to use Bitmex. The auto-deleveraging, high security, good customer support and high volume techniques is what makes them unique.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

There has been some news of Bitmex trading on their own site has created quite a buzz but if you are still considering to use it, let me warn you, it's not for beginners rather I would say people who are familiar exchange market will find them at ease while using Bitmex. But auto-deleveraging technique is what makes them unique.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:06:37 AM

BitMEX is an international cryptocurrency by HDR Global Trading Ltd which was launched in 2014. It is a cryptocurrency only platform, which means that deposits and withdrawals via fiat wire transfers are not available in their platform, recently their reputation was tarnished after a news of conflict of interest in their platform was published. So, it would be wise to use some other platforms if you are new to this.
mikimouse69

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

Bitmex calculator for Bitcoin and other cryptos (how to calculate profits and fees)

All you have to do is fill carefully blue cells (entry price, exit price, leverage, quantity) in the sheet and it will show you:
expected liquidation price, fees, P&L (...) you can manipulate the exit price to see all scenarios what will happen if price...https://www.ministryofmargintrading.com/tools-bitmex-calculator-download
Pioneer88

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

One expert on margin trading recommended me to long Bitcoin Cash 30x when its price was 425$. Did not believe in him when I saw the total crypto markets were in red. I missed a good chance.
He told me, chances like that come weekly, he suggested to continue long on Bitcoin Cash 5x-10x leverage even when its price is around 500$ now.
Target 1: 519$, target 2: 534, Target 3: 579$. Hold for some days or even weeks. Stop-loss at 479$ and reentrance at 461$. Good luck!

The only place that you can leverage BCC/USD now is at Bitseven. Remeber that BCC/BTC on Bitmex has another outcome.

I do not respond for any of your loss. You own your risk. Never trade with fund that you're not affordable to lose all. However, I welcome any tips or donation if you win big Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ICOtrader

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:49:49 PM

BitMEX is the biggest and the most secure cryptocurrency exchange that allows its users to trade with 100x leverage, providing the opportunity to amplify potential gains.

BitMEX average daily trading volume is $1 Billion that provides best trading opportunities for individual and institutional traders. Over 40 percent of the global Bitcoin trading volume is handled by BitMEX exchange.

All BitMEX addresses are multisignature addresses and all funds are kept in the deep cold storage. Each and every withdrawal on BitMEX is audited by hand by at least two BitMEX employees before sending.

Short Bitcoin with up to 100x leverage! That means you can take a $100,000 trading positions only with a $1,000 initial amount.

You can make a LOT of money even during the bear market conditions.

Check the collection of the Best BITMEX Margin Trading Guides at https://bitmex.global/BitMEX-Trading-Guide/

The content is 100% free and is generously provided by the BITMEX_Whale.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: